Advice from my brother

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

Before you read this, I just like to say that I'll change the way how they talk. (What?) Just... I'm tired of typing, "he said, she said, she replied, he shouted". Just sick of it. Hope you like this new "layout" or whatevss~ 

Jonghyun just stood there blankly. 
Jiyeon: Jonghyun-ah. *sits up* I'm asking you a question! Do you like me or not?
Brother: Dongsaeng! I'm home! Dongsaeng, where are you?
Jonghyun: Your brother?
Jiyeon. Eo. *screams* Oppa! I'm in my room! 
Brother: Ji--- *sees Jonghyun* Who's he? Don't tell me he's your boyfriend. 
Jiyeon: Ani. He's my classmate. 
Jonghyun: Ah, ne. I'm Kim Jonghyun. Jiyeon's friend.
Brother: I'm Park Hyojoon. Her brother. What are you doing in Jiyeon's room?
Jonghyun: Ugh, your sister had a fever and no one was around so I took care of her.
Brother: Ahhh. Okay. Well, I'm here now. You can go home before it gets dark.
Jonghyun: Ne. Jiyeon, see you tomorrow. *waves* *bows at brother*
Jiyeon: Bye bye! *waves* 
Jonghyun went home.
Brother: Jiyeon, who is he?
Jiyeon: He's Kim Jonghyun. He introduced himself to you, right?
Brother: I meant, what's his relationship with you?
Jiyeon: He's Just my classmate and friend.
Brother: Are you sure?
Jiyeon: Yah! *hits arm* What are you thinking? Of course we're just friends!
Brother: Hey, what's with the bruises on your face?
Jiyeon: Ughh... I tripped on a rock and bumped on a pole.
Brother: That's what you get for being so clumsy... Be careful next time, okay?
Jiyeon: It hurt you know!
Brother: Okay, okay! Hey, do you still have your fever? *touches her forehead* Oh, you're still hot. Did you already drink medicine?
Jiyeon: Yup. Jonghyun got it for me.
Brother: This Jonghyun boy is kind of handsome. Do you like him?
Jiyeon: YAH! *hits him*
Brother: I'm sorry... I get it. He's your friend. But... do you have feelings for him? He is cute. 
Jiyeon: I... actually don't know.
Brother: What kind of answer was that!?
Jiyeon: I don't know! My heart beats fast when I'm with him---
Brother: You do like him!
Jiyeon: But!!! The same goes for another boy. 
Brother: You better make up your mind Jiyeon. I think that guy likes you.
Jiyeon: How do you say that?
Brother: Because I'm a boy! I know when a boy likes a girl or not! You can see it through his eyes and actions.
Jiyeon: Ahhh.... You mean like when you keep being shy with Kyuri-unnie?
Brother: Yah! I don't like Kyuri!
Jiyeon: Hmph. Rejection. You do like her. Ahahaha!
Brother: Alright! I like her! But what can I do? She has a boyfriend...
Jiyeon: Don't worry oppa. There's still your childhood crush, Park Hyomin-unnie. Ahahaha!
Brother: Whatever. Now lie down. Get some rest.
Jiyeon: Eung. *lies down* Oppa, can you get that notebook?
Brother: You mean your diary?
Jiyeon: Yes... That...
Brother: Here you go. *gives*
Jiyeon: Thanks oppa.
Brother: Get well soon! *leaves* 
 
"Dear Diary, this day was bad... But it gets better... The news article about Lee Hyunwoo dating me was fake. 100% fake! I can't believe someone would even do this! I would have to watch everybody around me now. Who knows, there might be the nosy media. At school, these girls hurt me, they call themselves, "MissA". The fans of Lee hyunwoo. They hurt me physically, even emotionally. They let out harsh words that I can't handle. But, I just forget about it. I'm a strong girl. ^.^ Suzy stepped on my ankle, and I kinda couldn't walk for a while. But now I'm perfectly fine! They told me to stay away from Hyunwoo, so I'll do exactly just that. Jonghyun carried me to the clinic... ~o~ The nurse treated my ankle, and ordered me to go home. I went home by myself. BAD IDEA. It rained so hard... ToT But I was wet, so I continued anyways. Class was suspended in Chunji, so Jonghyun saw me walking home. He escorted me home and I gave him some tea. He took care of me. As if like... he was my boyfriend or something. I like Jonghyun~ As in, like, like. Haha, what am I saying? Oh well. I need some sleep. Goodbye!" Jiyeon wrote on her diary.
 
She put the diary back on the desk. She notice her phone. She checked it out and saw 17 missed calls from Jieun. What should I do?

 

A/N: Hehe, sorry for changing the way it looks... It's just so frustrating.... And I'm off to play Misao. (The Horror RPG) If you don't like my chapters to be like this, then just comment if you don't like it. It will help me to improve this story. Oh well. Wish me luck on the game!!! ♥