Here goes the media...

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

"Dear Diary, I just got back from the amusement park~~~ I will talk about it later... Earlier after class, we went to the karaoke!!!~ I now know that Jonghyun has a reaaaally good voice~! <3 Jieun let me hear her beautiful voice again, and sang Good Day. Of course, I as well, sang~ I sang "I Go Crazy Because of You" by my favorite group, T-Ara~! Jonghyun was dancing behind me while singing. OMG, he knows the moves as well! Hyunwoo wasn't with us because he had to do a CF. He went to the karaoke, but our time was up, so we went to the amusement park. Jieun didn't come because she already went home. :( 

Then the strangest thing happened, JONGHYUN PUT HIS ARM AROUND ME. o.O? He apologized after that. What was that? Why did he do that? -_-" That guy, seriously... We rode ALL of the rides. Including the roller coaster. Yes, I was afraid, but Hyunwoo let me hold his hand. OMG, I just held Hyunwoo's hand~~~ *o* My heart was beating like crazy, but not just because I was scared, I... Ughh~ My heart is beating fast again. I guess, I should say... I like Hyunwoo. <3 <3 But obviously he doesn't like me back. I'm just a high-school girl and he's an actor. He would never fall for me... That's it for today. I'm gonna sleep now." Jiyeon wrote on her diary.

THE NEXT DAY

"Yah! Park Jiyeon!" Jiyeon's dad shouted. "What is it, dad?" Jiyeon said while eating breakfast. "What is the meaning of this?" Jiyeon's dad shouted. He handed over the newspaper he was reading to Jiyeon.

ACTOR LEE HYUNWOO SEEN WITH AN HIGHSCHOOL GIRL AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK

Lee Hyunwoo, the famous actor from "The Man From The Equator" and "To The Beautiful You" was spotted with a highschool girl at the amusement park yesterday afternoon. Are they dating, or not?

(Photo of Hyunwoo and Jiyeon here)

 

"What is this?" Jiyeon said in shock. "Jiyeon-ah, you're too young to be dating!" her father shouted. "Dad! We're not dating! We're just friends!" Jiyeon explained. "Well, what do you mean by this picture here?" he said and points to the picture. "Dad! We went to the amusement park. But we weren't alone! I was with my friend Jonghyun!" she explained. "Even though! Do you know what this will do to our bakery?" her dad shouted. "Yeobo, it's not Jiyeon's fault. She said that she was with her friends. So they're not actually dating. And I suppose Lee Hyunwoo would also admit that they aren't dating." her mother defended. 

AT SCHOOL

Everyone was looking at Jiyeon. She supposed they all read the newspaper. 

Jiyeon's POV

Ugh... I guess they all read the papers. How do I say that we weren't actually dating??? Jieun where are you when I need you???

Jiyeon saw Jieun and Jonghyun sitting on a bench by the fountain. She walked to them and sat beside Jonghyun.

"Jiyeon-ah, have you seen the papers?" Jieun asked. "Eo. I did." Jiyeon pouted. "Eottokke???" Jiyeon cried. Jonghyun held Jiyeon's face. "Yah~ Don't cry! We can solve this, okay?" he said and wiped away her tears. "How? The news even spread all over the net!" Jieun informed. Upon hearing that, Jiyeon cried more. Jonghyun lightly smacked Jieun. "Yah! Why did you have to say that!? Now she's crying even more!" Jonghyun screamed. "Jiyeon, mianhe..." Jieun said patting Jiyeon's back. Hyunwoo went up to them and asked, "Why is Jiyeon crying?" Jonghyun was annoyed. "It's because of you! Because of you, Jiyeon is crying!" he shouted. Jiyeon stood up and ran away. "Jiyeon-ah!" Jieun shouted and followed Jiyeon. "See what you've done?" Jonghyun blamed. He followed Jiyeon. "What did I do?" Hyunwoo said clueless. 

A/N: New chapter!!! yaaayy! <3 Kekeke, short, but, I guess that isn't new to you guys~ LOL By the way, why aren't there comments yet??? Is it that boring? =3= Mianhamnida! *bows sincerely* I'll try to improve! I was out of ideas and it's har to come up with a new one... JEONGMAL MIANHAMNIDA!