Search Party

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

"No... It was Hyunwoo's voice. It should be him," Jiyeon said. "Let's just wait for Hyunwoo to tell the truth, okay?" Myungsoo smiled. "Now, we need to get your stuff and go home." he continued. "No! Myungsoo, can't I stay at your house?" Jiyeon asked. Since Myungsoo can't resist Jiyeon, he agreed. 

~Back at Jieun's place~

Jieun just woke up, with Jonghyun beside her. She slowly stood up, preventing his man from waking. She slipped on her robe when, "Awake already?" Jonghyun asked. Jieun was startled. "No. I'm sleepwalking." she joked. "Oh you," Jonghyun smiled and got out of bed then slipped on some shorts. Jieun went out of the room to see Jiyeon's room door slightly open. She peeked and to her surprise, Jiyeon wasn't there. She went inside and Jiyeon's stuff wasn't there. "Jiyeon? Jiyeon, where are you?" she panicked. Jonghyu heard her noise and went to the room. "What's going on?" he scratched his head. "Jiyeon, she's gone!" she cried. "Then, call her." he said. Jieun quickly ran to her room and grabbed her phone. She dialled Jiyeon's number. "Please answer.. Please answer.."

~Back to MyungYeon at the bus~

"You know, you should inform your parents, in case they worry about you." Myungsoo said. Jiyeon nodded and reached into her bag. She searched and searched, "Myungsoo, my phone is gone!" she exclaimed. "You kidding me?" Myungsoo widened his eyes. "No~ My phone's really gone! Eottokhae?"she sighed. "Gwaenchana, you could use my phone!" Myungsoo reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. "But, I don't know my home number..." Jiyeon said. Myungsoo mentally facepalmed himself. "How come you don't know?" Myungsoo said. "I'm not good at memorizing numbers!!!" Jiyeon complained. Myungsoo now, facepalmed himself. "Yah, it's not my fault! And, I'm sure that they're not going to worry at all." Jiyeon smiled.

-MEANWHILE-

"JIYEON'S MISSING!!!???" Jiyeon's mom exclaimed. "Ne. I tried calling her but, she won't answer! I can't fnd her in my house anywhere!" Jieun cried. "We must plan a search party!" her brother instructed. Everyone agreed and each one of them split up and searched for Jiyeon.  


A/N: Woah. Turns out all of them are worrying. I'm back with short updates!!! xDD