Jonghyun to the rescue!

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

The rain didn't stop. Then the rain grew stronger. ((I don't know the term for this, the rain poured harder, or whatever XD)) 

Jiyeon's POV 

You have got to be kidding me?! How can I go home now? It's super cold... I should have just let the nurse call my parents. I didn't bring my phone! Ahh, really~~~ This is all because of Lee Hyunwoo! *kicks puddle* Eeep! Now I'm really wet. Since I'm wet, I should continue walking home. 

Jiyeon ignored the rain and walked home. The rain poured harder and harder, making the class suspended. 

"Good thing class was suspended... Now I can go see if Jiyeon is okay." Jonghyun said. "Okay~ Look after JIyeon for me, okay? I'm going home." Jieun bid goodbye and left. Jonghyun went to Jiyeon's house on foot. As he was going there, he noticed a girl walking the same route. She was very wet, and wore the Chunji University Uniform. "Huh? Who is that?" Jonghyun thought to himself. He went closer and she kind of looks like Jiyeon. "JIyeon!" he screamed. The girl looked back and it was indeed Jiyeon. He ran to her and shared the umbrella with her. "What are you doing here?" he said. "The nurse treated my ankle and now I'm fine. She ordered me to go home so that's what I'm doing right now." she explained. "But why are you here? Alone and all wet?" he asked. "Because, I wanted to go home by myself. Then the rain started to pour. I didn't have my phone with me so I couldn't call my parents. I hid under an awning of a shop, then a car drove over a puddle and made me wet. Since I'm all wet, I thought I should just walk through the rain." she explained. "Still! The weather out here is cold! Do you want to have a cold?" he scolded. "Mianhe, Jonghyun." she apologized and coughed. "See? You have a cold now!" Jonghyun said like a protective father. He took off his coat and wrapped it around JIyeon. "Let's go to your house." he said. He put his arm around Jiyeon. They walked to Jiyeon's house like a couple. 

They finally reached Jiyeon's house. "Thanks Jonghyun for escorting me here." thanked Jiyeon. "No problem~ Anything for Jiyeon!" he pat her head. Jiyeon smiled. "Do you want some tea? I'm sure you got cold..." Jiyeon offered. "Sure! It it pretty chiilly." he said. They went inside Jiyeon's house. To Jonghyun's surprise, she was all alone. "Why are you alone?" he asked. "Well, my dad's at our bakery and my mom's at the market, selling vegetables, while my brother is at work at the studio." she explained. "Well, then, I guess I will take care of you!" he said. Jiyeon blushed and went inside the kitchen to prepare some tea. 

 

A/N: Dino couple again! Hope you like this chapter! Anyway, happy birthday to me!! XDD Leave any suggestions in the comments below! I'm having writers block... D: