Ricepuffs!

Dear Diary, I fell in love~
Jieun came to the room. "Annyeong Jiyeon!" she waved. Jiyeon quickly wiped her tears away. "Oh. Annyeong Jieun..." she replied. Jieun sat beside her. "Tada!" Jieun took out a plastic bag. "What's that?" Jiyeon asked, pointing to the bag. Jieun smiled and took out ricepuffs from the bag. "Ricepuffs?" "Yup!" Jieun nodded. "Remember when we were in high school? Whenever we're together, we always buy these! And, these always cheer you up, right?" Jieun continued. "You still remember that? Thanks, Jieun!" Jiyeon hugged her. "Alright. Shall we eat it know, then?" Jieun smiled. Jiyeon nodded. Jieun opened the pack and gave one to Jiyeon. She took a bite. "Woah. These ricepuffs taste like the ones we used to eat!" Jiyeon said. "That's because, I went all the way to Gangnam to buy these puffs near our school!" Jieun took a bite. "You went all the way to Gangnam?" Jiyeon widened her eyes. "I went all the way to Gangnam," Jieun put her hand around Jiyeon, "because, I want my bestest friend to be happy, so she can get out of here!" 
 
Then the doctor came in. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jiyeon-sshi." "Annyeonghaseyo.." Jiyeon greeted. "I'm just here to take your temperature and blood pressure, okay?" the doctor said. Jiyeon nodded and after a couple of minutes, the doctor was done. "Well, your temperature and BP seems to be fine. And your wounds seem to heal fast, so I guess we can discharge you tomorrow." the doctor informed. "I'll be discharged tomorrow???" Jiyeon said, happily. The doctor nodded and left. "Did you hear that, Jiyeon? You'll be discharged tomorrow!" Jieun smiled. "I know!!!" "I guess these ricepuffs did the trick!" Jieun laughed. "I guess so... Ahaha~" Jiyeon laughed. "Jieun, you're the  bestest friend I ever had..." Jiyeon smiled and hugged Jieun. Jieun hugged her back. Jiyeon informed her parents and were happy for her as well. 
 
The next day... 
 
They packed Jiyeon's things and prepared to leave. Her dad was just signing papers/documents and Jiyeon was preparing. Jiyeon bid goodbye to her room and went home.
"So good to be back home!" Jiyeon smiled, as she took foot on her porch. 
 
She went in the house and *BANG!* "Welcome home, Jiyeon!" everyone shouted as Jonghyun fired the confetti gun. ((I don't know what you call it.))  Everyone was there, Jiyeon's mom, Jieun, Jonghyun, Hyomin, Hyojoon, and Eunjung. "Where's Hyunwoo?" Jiyeon thought. "Jiyeeoon!" everyone exclaimed as they one by one hugged Jiyeon. "You guys shouldn't have done this~" Jiyeon said, very flattered. "You were there for about 3 weeks, so, we need to celebrate!" Hyomin said. Everyone just agreed. "Okay, okay. Shall we eat now? I prepared a lot of food!" Jiyeon's mom said. Everyone rushed to the kitchen to see a table full of Mrs. Park's delicious food that she cooked. Everyone had a feast and all went home with full stomachs. 
 
Once everyone left, Jiyeon talked to her parents. 
 
"Mom? Dad? Can I talk to you for a minute?" Jiyeon asked. "Of course." her mom said. Her dad just listened. "I'm college now, right? And Jieun's parents allowed her to be independent... So.." Jiyeon crossed her fingers. "You want to live on your own, don't you?" her dad asked. Jiyeon nodded and looked down. "Well, if you want, then sure." her mom said. Jiyeon looked up with a surprised face. "Really?" she said in an 'I don't believe you' tone. "Sure. We've been wanting for you to live in your own roof since forever!" her mom joked. Jiyeon made a sad face. "Hehe, I'm just kidding. We'll help you to find your new home. Maybe, an apartment?" her mom continued. "Yeah. That would be great if you're starting to be independent. Shall we start looking tomorrow?" her dad said. Jiyeon nodded. "I can't wait!"

A/N: So, I finished this semi-chapter. Jiyeon's now going to live on her own~~~ <3 Hwaiting!

"IS this story bad? My subs are very quiet and are like ghosts... I miss comments! T^T I changed the title again, 'cause, I feel like somebody doesn't like it...~" Highlight so you can see it. ;)