Let's be friends

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

They got to the manager's office. "What is it?" Hyunwoo asked. "You see, I will audition you to a new role... I think the title was, 'Covertness'. Here's the script." the manager said and tossed the script to Hyunwoo. "You'll be auditioning for the part of Ri Haejin. So, if I were you, you better start practicing." the manager continued. Hyunwoo looked back to Sulli, and she was giving the 'fighting' fist, and mouthed, "You can do it!" Hyunwoo patted her head. "Is this all? If then, I'll go back to the hospital." Hyunwoo said. "Hospital? Stay here and practice!" the manager commanded. "But what about Ji-" Hyunwoo was cutted off. "Hyunwoo, I'll take care of her. I'll make sure she's okay." Sulli winked. "Thanks!" Hyunwoo thanked. Sulli smiled and left.

Back at the hospital...

Sulli knocked on the door. "May I come in?" Sulli asked, opening the door a bit. "Come in." Jiyeon said. "Annyeonghaseyo!" she bowed. "Jiyeon, who's she?" Jieun asked. "Err, I'm Choi Sulli. Hyunwoo's personal assistant." she introduced. "Okay... Why are you here, instead of Hyunwoo?" Jieun asked. Jiyeon got a pillow and threw it at Jieun. "Yah, Jieun! Be nice!" she said. Sulli chuckled. "Arasseo, arasseo..." Jieun said, putting back the pillow. "Um, I here because, Hyunwoo can't come. He's too busy back there." Sulli said. "Oh, okay. How nice of you to visit me instead." Jiyeon smiled. "I was actually feeling pity of you, because of your condition. Plus, Hyunwoo's friends are my friends!" Sulli smiled. "So, let's be friends, okay?" Sulli asked. "Of course!" Jiyeon said, happily. "Ahem." coughed Jieun. "Oh, we can be friends, too!" Sulli said. Jieun smiled. "So, Sulli, tell me something about yourself." Jiyeon said. "Well, my real name's Choi Jinri. Sulli's just my nickname." she smiled. "I am 19 years old, and I've been Hyunwoo's P.A just last year. We've been friends since our freshman high-school years, so, we're pretty close. Hyunwoo really trusts me, so I do my best to protect him, and his reputation." "Pretty much like MissA." Jieun butted in. "Jieun!" Jiyeon smacked her. "Sorry, please continue." Jiyeon said. "As, I was saying, I do my best to protect him, his reputation, and his career."  "Since Hyunwoo trusts you as well, I guess we could trust you too, right, Sulli?" Jiyeon smiled. "Of course..." she smirked.

Sulli's POV

This is good. I have her trust. Now, she'll believe anything that I will say and do... This is perfect.... I can have Hyunwoo back now...!

 


A/N: Double update~~! <3 So, their friends now, huh? Turns out Sulli's plan to ---------------- is starting... 

I'd like to thank my friend for giving me this idea~ Really love it!!! ^.^ Hehe, our story is so long... I changed alot, so please check out the title and foreword again... Please, still recognize my story... I wasn't so clever back then~ ^.^