I will always love you

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

Hyunwoo's POV

Jiyeon... Please wake up... Please...

I sat there, next to her. Holding her hand firmly, so she will know that I'm here... "Just, wake up. Please. I don't want you to go... Please, wake up Jiyeon." I said, while tears were running down my cheeks. "I love her, but why did she leave me? Jiyeon... Wake up... Please." All I can hear is my head, the heart monitor, and the clock. It wasn't like that if Jiyeon is here. "Jiyeon, please. Wake up... I love you..." 

Then I felt a vibration on my phone. I checked it out, to see that my manager texted me. "Hyunwoo, where are you? You need to model for Ceci Magazine! Tell me where you are." she wrote. The hell? Am I gonna leave now? And leave Jiyeon alone?.... I have no choice. I was about to text my manager back, until I felt something moving on my hand. Jiyeon.... She's... SHE'S MOVING! "Jiyeon?? Jiyeon, wake up! It's me, Hyunwoo! Wake up!" I said to her, while holding her hand. She opened her eyes. "H-H-Hyunwoo...???" she stuttered. "Yeah. Yeah, it's me Jiyeon...!" She smiled. God, I missed that smile. "Wh-wh-wha- what am I doing h-here?" she asked. "You stabbed yourself in the front and became unconsious. Good thing your father saw you. He immediately brought you here. I heard the news from Jieun" I explained. "Where are they now?" I replied to her, "Now their having lunch. I stayed here, in case you wake up." "Thanks... you're always there for me." she smiled. "Of course," I said. "I'll be there whenever you're in trouble. Because, I love you." I kissed her forhead. "But your not even my boyfriend..." I chuckled. "Not YET. But I'm not going to stop loving you, even if you already have a boyfriend, children, and even if you die! I'll always love you." I said. She chuckled, as she heard it. "Really?" she said in a mischievous tone. I nodded. "Why did you even do this to yourself?" I asked. "Well, I.. um.." she can't seem to answer. Then everyone came in.

"Hyunwoo, we're back..." Jiyeon's dad stopped as he saw Jiyeon awake. "Jiyeon! You're awake!" he said. Then everybody came rushing around her. "Jiyeon, you're fine!" "Jiyeon, good thing you woke up!" While everybody was busy paying attention to Jiyeon, Hyunwoo snook out of the room and went back to work.


A/N: New update!!! Seriously, why do I keep saying that...? -__- Anyway, JIYEON'S FINE!!! And a big, "AWWW" for the HyunYeon couple....

 

And I noticed... 2 subs unsubbed from my story.... OMG, is it bad??? Nononononono.... I'm a stupid author... -___- Pabo Jaemi-yah! PABOOO