Am I falling in love with him?

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

Jiyeon came back. "Where is Hyunwoo?" she asked. "Err... He left because he's filming a... movie...?" Myungsoo replied. "Oh." she sighed. She sat down. "This was supposed to be our date but... he left." she continued. "Oh, cheer up, Jiyeon. He's only gone for today..." he said, Jiyeon's hair. Jiyeon smiled a bit. "You're right." Jiyeon smiled. "So, let's make this OUR date, okay?" Jiyeon continued. She stood up and held out her hand. Myungsoo smiled and grabbed it. Jiyeon dragged Myungsoo to an alleyway. "J-Jiyeon, why are we here?" Myungsoo gulped. "Shhh.." Jiyeon put her finger on Myungsoo's lips. She went closer an closer to his face. L closed his eyes and gulped once more. "Tag!" Jiyeon said, poking Myungsoo on the stomach. She ran away from him. 'Why, you little!" Myungsoo clenched his fists. Jiyeon put out her tongue at him. Myungsoo chased JIyeon until their heart's content. ((Dramatic author is dramatic)) 

"Finally got you!" Myungsoo panted. "Boy, you do run fast." he continued. "Of course! Why else would I joing the track and field team!?" Jiyeon replied. "Oh yeah... I forgot.." Myungsoo scratched the back of his head. Jiyeon sighed as she laid down the grass. She closed her eyes and her thoughts wandered. ((Yes, authornim is being dramatic again)) Myungsoo laid down beside her. He sighed too, closed his eyes and let his thoughts wander. Jiyeon opened her eyes and faced Myungsoo.

Jiyeon's POV

*sigh* Myungsoo's face... It's so charming. His white smooth skin... His detailed face... His everything. He's perfect. 

I smiled. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "Were you staring at me?" he asked. I blushed. Of course I was... Jiyeon, what are you gonna say? His eyes... they were shining like the stars in the moonlit sky. ((Here I am again being dramatic. -_-)) His smile... so.. awfully perfect. "You are staring at me..." he said. "How do I look?" he asked. "You look perfect..." OMG, did I just say that? The words slipped out of my mouth! 

"You look perfect..." Myungsoo smiled. "Chincha?" he went closer to Jiyeon. Jiyeon nodded. "Gomawo." he thanked. "Myungsoo, how was your experience in America?" Jiyeon asked. "It was okay... But I still like it back here." he replied. "But, why? America is better than here.." Jiyeon said. "Because, it's not fun without you!" Myungsoo pinched Jiyeon's cheek. Jiyeon blushed. "Stop kidding, Myungsoo." Jiyeon sat up. "Why? It's true!" Myungsoo said, sittung up. "Prove it." Jiyeon said. Myungsoo smirked as he held Jiyeon's face and pulled it closer to his. "Does this, answer your question?" Myungsoo whispered as he kissed Jiyeon.


A/N: I'm BAAAAACCCKKK!!! <3 <3 <3 I haven't updated for the past 2 days... I'm so sorry!!!! School stuffs.. -___- BTW, did you like this chapter? ^_^ And my reaction to this story is: JIYEON GETS A LOT OF KISSES. Kekeke~ 

linhkju, I think it's a tie. 1-1. Hyunwoo gets one point because he already kissed Jiyeon... That's what I think... ^^