Is this how you pay me back?

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

Jiyeon pushed L away. "The heck were you doing?!" Jiyeon shouted. She stood up. "Proving to you that being here in more fun than in the US!" Myungsoo defended. "Psh. Kim Myungsoo, you were gone for 2 years! Don't you know how much I cried over you? Now after those years of suffering, I finally met someone that I could love, who actually loves me back! And what did you do? You came back here and to mess things up! To mess my mind up! This is how you repay my love? PAIN!? Myungsoo, I LOVED you. Now, you go back and say, you love me back? Why didn't you tell me that earlier? Why didn't you tell that to me 2 years ago? Huh? Why!?" Jiyeon cried. "J-J-Jiyeon, I'm sorry..." Myungsoo said, standing up. "What? 'I'm sorry' is all that you can say?" Jiyeon said, angrily. "Jiyeon," Myungsoo held Jiyeon's arm. "I'm sorry Myungsoo, but I need to go." Jiyeon shook his arm off and left. "Ugh!" myungsoo exclaimed as he kicked the ground. 

Jiyeon left with tears on her cheeks. "Oomph!" she bumped into something. She looked up and saw Eunjung. "Eunjung?" she said. "Jiyeon!" Eunjung exclaimed. "Eunjung-unnie..." Jiyeon said as she wiped her tears. "Why are you here?" Eunjung asked. "Um... Ah... I was hanging out with some friends." Jiyeon explained. "Okay... Wait, were you crying?" Eunjung saw the redness in her eyes. "No, I wasn't." Jiyeon said. "Then why is your eyes so red?" Eunjung asked. "Ughh... my eyes are sore." Jiyeon made an excuse. "Oh. Hope you get well soon." Eunjung smiled. "Thanks, unnie." Jiyeon thanked. "You know Jiyeon, if you have any problems, just talk to me." Eunjung said. Jiyeon smiled and nodded. She went back home. 

"Jiyeon, did you have a good day?" her brother asked. Jiyeon ignored him. "Well, I guess not. Did that Hyunwoo guy break your heart? Because if he did, I would break his face!" her brother put up a fist. "Aniyo..." Jiyeon sighed. She sat on the sofa. "Well then," her brother sat beside her. "What happened?" Jiyeon let out a sigh and explained. "That must be hard on you, Jiyeon." her brother said. Jiyeon rested her head on her brother's shoulder. "I don't know if I can handle it, oppa. I think I like him, but I like Hyunwoo more." Jiyeon said. "Gwaenchana..." her brother patted her head. "Now go rest because you had a tough day." 


A/N: My gosh, this is short... XDD So, new update!!!!  ^^ Hehe, feeling like the story isn't like the title. XDD  "Oh authornim, why you so stupid!?" I KNOOOOWWW 

I'm  thinking of ending this story now... or making it have more chapters... I dunno... XDD What do you guys think? Are you getting sick of reading my fanfics all day? -__-

BTW, HAPPY 19 SUBSCRIBERS!!! One more until 20! ("We could do maths you know...") LOL