It HURTS

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

Jonghyun stood there, stunned for what Jiyeon did. 

"Jonghyun! Hey, Jonghyun!!" she said and waved her hand in front of his face. "Jonghyun...

JONGHYUN!

"Wha-wait. What???" 

"Psh. You fell asleep while I was telling the story to Eunjung-unnie."

It was all a dream. Him walking Jiyeon home, Jiyeon kissing Jonghyun... ALL A DREAM.

"Ah-ah-ahh. Mianhe." he apologized. "No need to apologize. We know you fall asleeep everytime." Eunjung teased. "Hey! I don't!!!" he defended. The girls just laughed. "Kaja. Jiyeon is finished telling me the story." Eunjung said. They went out of the cafe and parted ways. Jonghyun walked Jiyeon home. They were on Jiyeon's porch when...

"Jonghyun, thanks for walking me here." Jiyeon thanked. "No prob." he smiled. "You---" Jiyeon said but Jonghyun cutted her. "Jiyeon, I have a question. Do you like me?" he blurted. Jiyeon widened her eyes. "Y-y-yeah. I do." Jiyeon said. Jonghyun widened his eyes. "As a friend." she continued. ((OOOOHHHHH! FRIENDZONED JONGHYUN!!!)) "O-o-oh." he stuttered. "Wae? Was I supposed to like you more? I'm sorry then." she apoplogized. "No no no! No ne--" he was cut off. "I'm sorry. But I like Hyunwoo."she confessed. "Hyunwoo?" Jonghyun was hurt. VERY HURT. As if he was like being shot by a gun on his chest. It was like a murderer was stabbing him a thousand times on his chest. He was so hurt. "Eo. Hyunwoo. Sorry, Jonghyun. But we can still be friends, right?" Jiyeon smiled. Jonghyun ignored her. He walked away, bumping to Jiyeon's shoulder. Jiyeon just stood there, seeing Jonghyun walked away. "JIyeon-ah. WHat are you doing outside? Come inside!" Hyojoon said. She went inside.

Jonghyun's POV

Why? Why does it hurt? Kim Jonghyun, were you really expecting Jiyeon to like you back? YOU BABO! Babo... Babo Jonghyun...

He continued to walk home with tears on his cheeks. He ignored everything. He was just so depressed. 

He was on the pedestrian crossing. He crossed the road without even looking at the stoplight. 

A truck was was going towards Jonghyun. The truck driver was busy texting on his phone. When he looked on the road, A man was near. He beeped his horn and the man didn't even run. He pressed on the brakes but... it was too late.


A/N: Oh my... It was all a dream. But... WHAT HAPPENED TO JONGHYUN? What do I mean by "It's too late"? What would happen to Jiyeon and Hyunwoo by then? Would they end up together? Or another person will be there to confuse Jiyeon? Wait for the upcoming chapters!

Kekeke... Suspence! XDD But we still have classes tomorrow and better sleep early. :DDD BTW, just like to share to you guys, I'm the president for the Science club!!! XDD 

And hey, thanks for commenting! Makes me feel so loved~ Makes me want to update this story more~ Hehe, thanks everyone...