My brother's love story

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

Jiyeon walked to her room and laid down on her bed. She started crying, so she grabbed a pillow and put it on her face. She started sobbing. After a few minutes, she stopped and checked her phone. She scrolled through her contacts, and saw Myungsoo's contact. She closed her phone and let out a big sigh. Then her phone began to ring. She answered it.

Jiyeon: Hello?

???: Jiyeon-ah! It's me!

Jiyeon: Excuse me? Who exactly are you?

???: You don't remember me?

Jiyeon: Not exactly... Sorry.

???: It's okay. By the way, it's me! Park Hyomin!

Jiyeon: Park Hyomin!?

Hyomin: Yeah! I just said that...

Jiyeon: Hehe, sorry, unnie. I just really don't recognize your voice anymore.

Hyomin: Well, it has been a long time since we met...

Jiyeon: Unnie! You're back?

Hyomin: Yes! Actually, I'm just at the airport right now... Hehe, I'm just having my late lunch. The flight was long...

Jiyeon: Do you want us to go and fetch you?

Hyomin: Is that okay???

Jiyeon: Of course! I'll just inform oppa.

Hyomin: Okay. Just text me if you're almost here okay?

Jiyeon: Ne!

The phone call was ended and Jiyeon quickly ran outside. "OPPA!" she screamed. Her brother went out of his room. "Why do you have to scream?" her brother said. "Mianhe!" she apologized. "Oppa, Hyomin-unnie is back!" she continued. "Hyomin? Really!?" he said. Jiyeon nodded. "Can we pick her up at the airport?" she asked. Hyojoon grabbed his coat and said, "Let's go!"

They got in Hyojoon's car and went to the airport. They saw Hyomin outside, waiting for them He parked the car infront of Hyomin. Jiyeon and Hyojoon got out.  "Hyomin-unnie!" Jiyeon exclaimed as she hugged Hyomin. "Jiyeoon! I missed you!" Hyomin said, hugging Jiyeon back.They let go of each other. "Hyojoon, nice to see you again." Hyomin greeted. "H-Hi..." Hyojoon blushed. They got in the car and they drived Hyomin to her hotel. 

Hyojoon helped Hyomin get her baggage to her room. Jiyeon stayed at the car. The two were at the door of Hyomin's room. "Thanks, Hyojoon." Hyomin thanked. "No problem." Hyojoon blushed. Then all of a sudden, Hyomin kissed Hyojoon's cheek. He became red as a tomato. He looked down so Hyomin wouldn't notice. He waved goodbye and went back to the car. "Oppa, what happened between you two?" Jiyeon asked. "N-nothing." her brother stuttered. "Then why are you all red?" she said. "The baggage was heavy.." he made an excuse. "Yiiee!!! My brother's love story!" Jiyeon teased. "SHUT UP!" he blushed. 


A/N: New update! Sorry if I haven't updated yesterday. I went to a friend's party. ^^ Anyway, if you're wondering about Hyojoon and Hyomin, take a look at Chapter 10 again. :D HAPPY 20 SUBSCRIBERS!!! <3 <3

ice_cream_1996, I actually did miss you... :D Good thing you're back!!! <3 I thought you hated the story line or something. DD: