FINALE

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

Weeks later, Hyunwoo spent more time with Jiyeon, while JB is still watching them from afar.

Only a day before graduation.

 

"Jiyeon... Let's have a date later!" Hyunwoo said quite happily, while on the inside he's crying. "Uh, sure...!" Jiyeon replied quite reluctantly, yet she knows what this date is about. She left first, leaving Hyunwoo behind. "Hyunwoo-sshi," He looked behind and saw JB. "I know what this date is for. Please, do it without hurting her as much as possible." JB wished for the impossible. "I'll be there. I'll be there for Jiyeon," he smiled assuringly. Hyunwoo wanted to cry, but he wanted to save his tears for later. "Th-thanks," he stammered. "Please take care of her. I want her happy," Hyunwoo smiled back, also in the brink of crying.

***

"Why this park, Hyunwoo?" Jiyeon asked. She looked around the surroundings earlier, and noticed that this was the park where L returned her feelings. (But she declined, remember?)

"This is the nearest park. Hehe," he chuckled, scratching the back of his neck. "Oh. What shall we do?" she asked again. “Do you want to eat?” he suggested. “I know a good place around here,”

 

***

“I know you like samgyupsal,” Hyunwoo smiled. “I do,” Jiyeon smiled back.

 

After sitting down, they ordered samgyupsal and kimbap.

Hyunwoo cooked the pork and wrapped lettuce around it. “Say ‘ah’, Jiyeon~” He grabbed it with chopsticks and leveled it to Jiyeon’s mouth. She gave a warm smile before opening , “Ah,” She munched on it, “Wow, it’s delicious,”

Jiyeon took one of the cooked pork and wrapped it with lettuce. “Now you say ‘ah’, Hyunwoo,” She brought the pork up to his mouth, “Ah,” Hyunwoo opened his mouth. Jiyeon fed him, and he flashed a smile. “Yum,”

 

They kept feeding each other- even the kimbap. People thought they were so sweet with each other.

It’s just sad to think that maybe this will be the last time they’ll feed each other.

 

***

Hyunwoo hummed as he swung his arms, hand-in-hand with Jiyeon. “I’m so full,” she chuckled. “We should always eat there, then.” he giggled, even though he knew that they won’t. “Sure,” she agreed, even if she knew what Hyunwoo knew.

 

“Oh! Karaoke!” Jiyeon exclaimed, pointing to the KTV ahead. “You want to go?” Hyunwoo asked, squeezing her hand. She replied by an eager nod. “Hehe, let’s go,” he pulled her to the KTV they saw.

 

***

“That was fun,” Jiyeon commented, still smiling. “Jinjja?” Hyunwoo made an eye-smile.

They sighed. “Jiyeon, let’s… sit for a while.”

***

"I... want to break-up." Hyunwoo reluctantly said. Jiyeon sighed, knowing that this is why he wanted her to go on a date. "I know,"

"Jiyeon, I love you, really. But, seeing you hurt because of me... it hurts me more, Jiyeon. You need someone who can protect you, who won't hurt you, and who will love you. I'm sorry. But that person isn't me."

"If you love me, you can help me endure the pain... You can help me ignore the suffering. But, you gave up. So yeah, I think the person who will protect me, won't hurt me and love me isn't you." Jiyeon said, piercing Hyunwoo's chest.

"I have to move to Canada for a shooting after the graduation... Any last words to me?"

"Yeah," she nodded. "I'm sorry; I love you."

Hyunwoo chuckled, preventing to cry right now. "I'm sorry, too; I love you more." He held Jiyeon's head and kissed her forehead.

"See you tomorrow, then?" Hyunwoo tried to cheer up the atmosphere. "Congratulations," Jiyeon smiled. "Congratulations too, Jiyeon."

*** 

 

 

Myungsoo lay down on his bed, thinking of how to get Jiyeon back. “She’s mine, only mine,” he thought.

Yes, Myungsoo is a psycho now.

“Aha!” he exclaimed in delight when an idea popped on his head. He grabbed his phone and dialed a number. “Hello?” the other line said. “Hello, Sunggyeol? It’s me, Myungsoo,” L replied. “Oh, Myungsoo! What is it?” he asked through the line. “W-When is ChunJi University’s graduation?” Myungsoo questioned. “Tomorrow,” Sunggyeol replied. “Why?” he asked again. “Nothing,” L chuckled. “Thanks, ‘Gyeol!” L said before hanging up.

L stood up from his bed, walking to his drawer. He pulled it open, and it revealed a pistol gun. “Perfect,” he muttered.

***

He called another person on his phone. “Hello? Hoya here,” the other line said. “Hoya! I know a plan!” Myungsoo announced. Hoya asked out of curiosity, “What plan? For what?” L smirked, “How to get Jiyeon back,” L felt Hoya’s eyebrows furrow, “Jiyeon…? What are you going to do, kidnap her?” L chuckled, “No, kidnapping didn’t work. I’m going to kill her,” Hoya screamed, “WHAT!?” He rolled his eyes, “I told you… I’ll kill her.” He continued, “I’ll kill myself after. We’ll be together in hell.” "Myungsoo! Are you really going to get yourself in this mess?" Hoya screamed through the phone. "If I can't have Jiyeon, nobody can." L smirked. "Myungsoo, if you get in trouble, I'm never gonna help you. You got yourself in this mess, you face the consequences yourself." Hoya rolled his eyes. “Whatever,” L remarked before hanging up the phone.

***

 

Today was ChunJi University’s Graduation. Everyone was wearing their togas, wearing make-up, smiles… to them, it was the most memorable moment ever.

 

Maybe they were right. The horrible scene never erased from their heads. Horrible.

 

***

7:54 PM

“Park Jiyeon, mastered in Arts…” the principal called. Jiyeon with her parents walked to the stage, her mom had tears b in her eyes. “Congratulations,” the principal said while handing her diploma.

 

***

 

Myungsoo secretly entered without people seeing his gun. ((twss lol)) He saw on the stage, Jiyeon and her family. “Perfect,” he uttered to himself.

"Nobody move!" Myungsoo shouted, making the graduation ceremony halt, looking at him.

Jiyeon was on the stage, about to receive her diploma. Her parents was by her side.

"Myungsoo...?" people who knew him raised a brow. Jiyeon widened her eyes, "Why is he back?"

The security guards were rushing to him, but Myungsoo quickly took out a gun and pointing to Jiyeon. "Move closer and I pull the trigger!!" he threatened, walking closer to the stage. The guards stopped their feet, but still raised their own guns.

Jonghyun stood from his seat, "Myungsoo!! Didn't we take care of you!?" Myungsoo suddenly turned to his direction, pointing the gun to Jonghyun. Jonghyun trembled, but stood his ground. "What are you doing here!?"

"Doing here?? Hahaha," Myungsoo laughed. "I'm just here to get my dino, really," he said, whipping his head to Jiyeon's direction. "Your dino?" Jiyeon suddenly complained. "I belong to no one! And if I do, you're the last person I want to be for!" she continued. “You’re crazy, Kim Myungsoo!” Jonghyun shouted. “Hihihiii, maybee~” L sung. “What the hell do you think you’re doing!?” Hyunwoo stood from his seat. “You think Jiyeon is yours, huh, Lee Hyunwoo? Well, you thought wrong! Because from the start… she was mine,” L smirked. “From the start!? Hell, I was Jiyeon’s first boyfriend!” JB then stood up.

Myungsoo gasped, “So I wasn’t the first?” He then turned to Jiyeon who scoffed. “Who told you that you were my first!?” He was taken back, stepping on the stage. “Everyone go down the stage,” he ordered. But they just trembled. “Get down or I’m gonna shoot every single one of you!” he threatened.

Everyone on the stage obeyed him. “You stay, Jiyeon,” he said. Jiyeon gulped, not so obviously, and just stood there.

 

***

Myungsoo went up the stage, carefully making his way up so that no one shoots him.

“Now,” he coughed. “Jiyeon, go with me,” he continued. “Go with you--- What the hell!? No, I won’t!” she denied. “Go with me, Jiyeon, or else I’ll pull the trigger on you!” he threatened. “I’ll never ever go with you.” she said. “I prefer to get shot by you than to be with you! It’s like hell when I’m with you!” she continued. “I’ll really pull the trigger, Jiyeon. I’m not kidding,” he said sternly. “And I’m not kidding too! Shoot me, Myungsoo! Shoot me now!” she shouted, extending her arms for him to shoot. Myungsoo smirked, “You make this so easy for me,”

"If I can't be with you here… LET'S BE TOGETHER IN THE AFTERLIFE, JIYEON!" Myungsoo shouted, aiming at the girl, who is alone at the stage.

"NO!" everyone screeched. Before he could pull the trigger, a guard tackled him to the ground, making Myungsoo fall.

Then a bang was heard.

Everyone gasped when they saw the guard fall down to the floor, with a shot on his chest.

"Now," Myungsoo stood up. "Let me repeat this for everyone."

Maybe he didn't notice, but Hyunwoo rushed to the stage.

"If I can't be with you here, LET'S BE TOGETHER IN THE AFTERLIFE!"

"Jiyeon!!"

Another bang was heard.

A body lied down on the floor.

"HYUNWOO!!" Jiyeon screamed, falling down next to the shot boy.

Myungsoo’s mouth was agape, shocked by the fact he killed Hyunwoo instead. “I…” he mumbled. “Hyunwoo… Look, Myungsoo! Look at what you’ve done! You killed an innocent man!” Jiyeon cried. He was still frozen to his spot, his hands involuntarily let go of the gun. The guards tackled him down.

***

Soon, everyone rushed to the stage.

“No, no, no! Hyunwoo! Stay with me… Please, don’t die,” Jiyeon cried. “Hyunwoo, please,” Jonghyun and Jieun pleaded beside her. “J-Jiyeon… I…” Hyunwoo stuttered. “Y-yes, jagi?” Jiyeon asked. Hyunwoo smiled because she called him ‘jagi’ even though they broke up. “I… love you… very much,” he continued. “I… I love you too, Hyunwoo! So please, stay. Stay with me!” she pleaded. “I… can’t. You deserve someone… better,” Hyunwoo found all the strength to caress her cheek. “No, no, no, Hyunwoo! I only deserve you. I love you,” she sniffed. Hyunwoo brought down Jiyeon’s neck, and kissed her on the lips weakly.

Hyunwoo slowly let go of her neck, sliding off her arms. His head was hung low, and eyes shut. He wasn’t breathing anymore.

“Hyunwoo…?” Jiyeon called. “Hyunwoo…? Hyunwoo!” they all cried.

***

9 days later

 

Jieun held Jiyeon’s shoulder as she wiped her tears. They were infront of Hyunwoo’s coffin. “He… looks as handsome as ever,” Jiyeon complimented despite the depression in her eyes.

JB and Jonghyun stood beside them. “That bastard Myungsoo,” Jonghyun gritted his teeth while tears were b in his eyes. “Jiyeon,” JB called. She looked at him, “Yeah?” “You were lucky to have a boyfriend like him.” he tried to smile. “I… know,” Jiyeon broke down in tears again, JB engulfing her in his arms. “Jiyeon, please. He wanted you to be happy. So please do,” JB said while rubbing her back.

***

“Ms. Park Jiyeon?” someone called. Jiyeon looked at the caller and saw a middle-aged woman. “Yes?” she asked. “Hyunwoo… wanted you to have this.” she handed over a small journal that seems to be his. “He loved you, he really did. It’s just tragic it has to end like this,” she commented. Jiyeon smiled softly to the woman. “I’m Hyunwoo’s manager. That’s his diary.” she informed.

***

At home, Jiyeon opened the diary.

She found some entries that were from his childhood like, “Dear Diary, Today, mom bought me a toy car!” and “Dear Diary, Today my dad bought me ice cream!” She giggled at his cute handwriting. But she was curious. Why did he want for her to have this?

Flipping through pages, she stopped on a particular date. The date when Jonghyun got hospitalized.

XX.XX.XXXX

Dear Diary,

I fell in love~ Why, you may ask? Hehe, it’s pretty funny actually. Today we were visiting Jonghyun, who suffered from Amnesia. Poor man~ What if he forgot how to count!? XD

Jiyeon… I kissed her in the elevator. She probably thought it was an acted out kiss… but actually it wasn’t. I like her now. Ever since I met her, remember? I wrote about that…

Jiyeon widened her eyes and went back a few pages. She looked for the date where it was their first day.

XX.XX.XXXX

Dear Diary,

First day of sophomore! :D And wow, I have a lot of fangirls there. XD But… there’s this girl who doesn’t seem to be a fan of me. Park Jiyeon I think is her name. She’s pretty… Is this love at first sight? She seemed to be cold at first, but she’s really warm and cheerful. Her smile is… amazing. Everything about her is attractive.

Aish! What am I writing about!? I need to freshen up my mind. That’s all for now!”

She giggled at how Hyunwoo thinks of her. “PrettyAttractive?”

“Wow, Hyunwoo.” she smiled. “Is this really what you think of me?” she looked up, as if talking to him in heaven. “Thank you,” she continued.

Hyunwoo appeared in her bed. He was dressed in white and smiling. “Hyunwoo!” Jiyeon exclaimed, hugging the glowing figure on her bed. “Do you… want to be with me?” he asked. “Be with you…?” she questioned. “Yes! Yes, I do!” she non-hesitantly answered.

***

Jiyeon was found lying on her bed, eyes closed and lips forming a smile. Beside her was Hyunwoo’s diary. On the last page of the book, it opened and read: “Dear Diary, I fell in love~”

 

END


A/N: I'M REALLY SORRY! SORRY FOR CREATING SUCH AN AWFUL ENDING AND TAKING SO MUCH TIME! >< I'M JUST HAPPY THAT I'M FINALLY DONE WITH THIS!!! >< CONSIDER IT AS A BELATED CHRISTMAS PRESENT FROM THE WORST AUTHORS EVER. I TRIED TO MAKE THE ENDING AS NOT SAD AS POSSIBLE, BUT I FAILED. IT'S NOT SAD, NOR FLUFFY, NOR HAPPY. IT'S JUST PLAIN LAME. >< SORRY FOR DISCRIMINATING MYSELF~ LOL

 

FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL SUBBIES WHO SUPPORTED THIS STORY FROM THE START, I REALLY LOVE YOU! /THROWS SARANG/ I WOULDN'T HAVE CONTINUED THIS STORY IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU GUYS! I REALLY LOVE YOU!!! heart IT'S FINALLY DONE, GUYS! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! (PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH I TYPED SORRY) IT'S 2000+ WORDS, AND I THINK IT'S NOT ENOUGH BUT I'M TOO LAZY :P

LEMME CELEBRATE BY GIVING YOU RANDOM HASHTAGS!

#YEHETPA #FINALLYDONE #ENDING #HASHTAGSATAFF #PUSH #LABYU #SHATOLPAAUTHORNIM #OHORATTAGALOG #WEIRD #LOL #OKAY #BYE #ILOVEYOUALL

 

THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU! <3