Rivals

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

"Nunmuri chaollaseo gogael dureo, Heureuji motage tto saljak useo, Naege wae ireoneunji museun mareul haneunji, Oneul haetdeon modeun mal jeo haneul wiro..." Jieun sang. Jonghyun and Jiyeon just listened to Jieun were having fun. "Ttereojyeo ggaejil deutan tumyeonghan neuke, Dalkomhan dokmul peojideut" sang Jonghyun. the girls were listening and at the same time, cheering for him. "Nae hyangi eni gam gageul neukkyeo bwa, Eungeunhi gamssaneun, neoneun y shadow" Jiyeon sang while Jonghyun was doing the moves behind Jiyeon and Jieun was just laughing.

"Son teumsero bichineun, Nae mam deulkilkka duryowo" Jieun sang. Jiyeon felt a vibration on her pocket. She took out her phone and Hyunwoo texted her. (JiyeonHyunwooI'm done with the shooting for the CF. Where are you? I'm at the karaoke with Jieun and Jonghyun. Which karaoke? The one near the school. Ahh... Good thing I'm near the school. I'll go there. 

"Who were you texting?" Jonghyun asked. "Hyunwoo." Jiyeon replied. Jonghyun was a little jealous. "What did he say?" he said. "He just said that he'll be coming here." Jiyeon explained. 

A few moments later, Hyunwoo came to see everyone outside the karaoke. "Oh, what is everyone doing outside? I thought you were singing inside." Hyunwoo said in confusion. "Our time's up." explained Jonghyun. "We just waited for you because Jiyeon wanted to." Jieun continued. Hyunwoo blushed a little. "Oh? Hyunwoo you're a little red... Are you flattered that we waited for you?" Jiyeon teased. "M-m-mwo!?" Hyunwoo stuttered. "Aniyo!" he shouted. "Shish... I only teased." complained Jiyeon. "Since you guys are already done singing, wanna go to the amusement park? My treat!" Hyunwoo offered. "I can't. My parents are probably worrying for me now. I'll go home." Jieun said. The others argreed and she went home. "So, the three of us then?" Jonghyun said. "I guess so. It's your treat right, Hyunwoo?" Jiyeon said. He nodded and they went to the amusement park. "Wait here while I get the tickets." Hyunwoo said. They waited. All of a sudden, Jonghyun put his arm around Jiyeon. Jiyeon blushed and quickly moved away. "What are you doing?" Jiyeon screamed. "I'm sorry." Jonghyun apologized. They didn't know but Hyunwoo was watching them.

Hyunwoo's POV

What the hell?! Did Jonghyun just put his arm around Jiyeon? Arrggghh... Does he like Jiyeon? Ugh, what's this heavy feeling? Am I feeling, jealousy? No... Hyunwoo, get yourself together.

"Here's the tickets." Hyunwoo gave the tickets to them. "Gomawo." thanked Jiyeon. "Gomawo chingu." thanked Jonghyun. They went and rode rides. 

They almost rode it all, except for the roller coaster. "C'mon! Let's go to the roller coaster!" Hyunwoo said. They ran to it but Jiyeon was left behind.

Jiyeon's POV

Roller coaster??? I never rode one before... Plus, it looks scary. I'm scared to ride it... 

"Jiyeon-ah... What's wrong?" Hyunwoo said concered for Jiyeon. Jiyeon stayed quiet and shivered. "Oh, You're scared?" he asked. She nodded. "Gwaenchana. I'll be with you. You can hold my hand if you want." Hyunwoo said. Because of that, Jiyeon agreed. When it was their turn, Jiyeon held Hyunwoo's hand tight. Hyunwoo blushed like crazy. "Hehe~ Don't be scared. I'm here." Hyunwoo comforted. Jonghyun just stood there and got angry at Hyunwoo.

Jonghyun's POV

Hyunwoo... You may have Jiyeon's hand for now, but just wait. She'll be mine. 

One cart can hold only 2 people. Jiyeon and Hyunwoo stayed at the front and Jonghyun sat at the back with a random girl. "Annyeong~" the random girl said. "Annyeong." Jonghyun said uncomfortably. "I think you're cute..." the random girl blushed. Jonghyun was really shocked and wanted to get out of the ride, but it started. 

The ride started and Jiyeon held Hyunwoo's hand with two hands. He blushed. As the ride went faster,she held Hyunwoo's hand tighter and tighter. When the ride went for a loop, she grabbed Hyunwoo's arm. Hyunwoo went blushing like crazy. "AHHHH!" she screamed. "AHHHH!" Jonghyun screamed as the girl held Jonghyun's hand.  "God let this ride end soon!" Jonghyun wished. The rode stopped. Hyunwoo saw Jiyeon was super afraid. She hid her face in Hyunwoo's arm and kept holding it. "Jiyeon-ah. The ride's done." Hyunwoo said. They went out and Jiyeon was still shivering because of fear. Jonghyun got out as fast as possible. 

As soon as they went out, Jiyeon's hand was still linked into Hyunwoo's. Jonghyun was crazy jealous. "If you're still scared, it's okay for you to hold my hand." Hyunwoo said. Jiyeon got embarrased and let go. Both of their hearts went THUMP THUMP THUMP very fast. They met up with Jonghyun at the exit. Jonghyun was panting because he ran away from the girl.

"I'll go home now." Jiyeon said. She waved goodbye and walked home. Jonghyun and Hyunwoo were left. 

"I'll go home too now." Hyunwoo said. "Chakaman." Jonghyun said. "Wae?" Hyunwoo asked. "Hyunwoo... Do you like Jiyeon?" he asked. "Eo." Hyunwoo said. Jonghyun was shocked. "Why? Do you like Jiyeon too?" asked Hyunwoo. Jonghyun nodded. Jonghyun chuckled and teased, "May the best man win." And he walked home.

They were automatically RIVALS

A/N: Haha~ It was fun to make this chapter. Hyunwoo and Jonghyun are now officially RIVALS. May the best man win! 

I think it's kind of weird they sang their own songs... XD Oh well~ Kind of short, but all of my chapters are. XD

I know JIyeon hasn't wrote on her diary yet since the past 2 days, but maybe in the next chapter. I was having "Writers Block" or whatever you call it.