You can't join!

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

Good thing, Myungsoo was in a different class from Jiyeon.

LUNCH BREAK

The four went out of their room and went directly to the canteen. "Jiyeeoon!" someone screamed. They looked behind them and it was Myungsoo. He squeezed in between Jiyeon and Hyunwoo so he's beside Jiyeon. "Where do you think you're going with out me?" Myungsoo said and pinched Jiyeon's cheek. Hyunwoo gave a disgusted look. The five went to the canteen.  They got their food, and sat on a table. Myungsoo sat beside Jiyeon first, making Hyunwoo mad. He sat on Jiyeon's left. Myungsoo kept talking to Jiyeon, making Jiyeon not eat. Hyunwoo had enough, but doesn't want to hit him. So, he asked, "Myungsoo, how did you meet Jiyeon? And how did you know that Jiyeon likes you?" Jiyeon almost elbowed Hyunwoo, but didn't. "Well, we were classmates during freshman years. Jiyeon then fell in love with me." he smirked. "But then, I went to America because my father wants to study me there. Before I left, Jiyeon confessed to me. I even remembered, she said, 'Myungsoo don't go! Please! Don't go...!' She even cried!" he continued. Jiyeon almost spat out the food. "Mwo!? I never said that!" Jiyeon defended. "Yeah, you did. You even gave me a goodbye kiss before I left." he said. Jiyeon blushed. "Just, shut up." Jiyeon whispered to him. "Why? You don't want them to know how much you loved me?" he continued. "I said SHUT UP!" Jiyeon hit him. "Aigoo, okay." Myungsoo pinched her cheeks again. "Stop pinching my cheeks! It hurts..." Jiyeon said and touched her cheeks. "Oh really? Mianhe! Here, this will make it better." he apologized and kissed Jiyeon on her cheek which she pinched. Now Hyunwoo is really mad, and jealous. "Jiyeon-ah, you're still going out with me after school, right?" Hyunwoo butted in. "Eo." Jiyeon nodded. "Wait, you're going some where?" Myungsoo said. "Well, yeah. We're going out on a date." Hyunwoo teased. "DATE?" Myungsoo widened his eyes. "Well, yeah. But... it's not actually a date..." Jiyeon said. "Then... I'll join." Myungsoo said. "WHAT!? It's a date between ME and JIYEON! You can't join!" Hyunwoo shouted. "C'mon, Hyunwoo... Just this once? We can go out again tomorrow." Jiyeon pleaded and used her puppy eyes. "Just this once okay? And you promise that we'll go out tomorrow?" Hyunwoo asked. "Eo. I promised." Jiyeon raised her hand. "So, I'm in!?" Myungsoo said exitedly. Jiyeon nodded. 

After School (not the group XD)

"So, let's go?" Hyunwoo asked and smiled. Jiyeon nodded and smiled. He held Jiyeon's arm. "YAAHH! Wait for me!" Myungsoo shouted and ran to them. "Oh yeah, I forgot about L." Hyunwoo sighed. "Now, lets go!" Myungsoo smiled. 


A/N: New update!!! Nothing really happened cozz, writer's block. AMF

Hehe, hope you likey~ Even though you won't... D: