Cheating on you...

Dear Diary, I fell in love~
"Babye!" Sulli waved. "Huh? Hyunwoo left his phone... Perfect." she smirked again. ((Seriously, she and L should get married and be called the Smirk Couple. XD)) Since Sulli was with Hyunwoo for a long time, she can interpret his voice. She called Jiyeon.
 
Jiyeon: Hello?
Hyunwoo/Sulli: Jiyeon~ It's me, Hyunwoo.
Jiyeon: Hyunwoo~ How's it going?
Hyunwoo: Bad...
Jiyeon: Why?
Hyunwoo: I... I didn't get the part...
Jiyeon: Really? Those judges are awful for not picking you!
Hyunwoo: I know, right? I'm an awesome actor... ((Sulli knows Hyunwoo's boastiness))
Jiyeon: There you are again, being boastful...
Hyunwoo: What!? Boastful? I am not...
Jiyeon: Whatever... Is that all you wanted to say?
Hyunwoo: Yeah. That's all.
Jiyeon: Okay~ I love you... *hungs up phone*
 
"BLAAARGGHH" Sulli hated  Jiyeon saying "I love you" 
 
The next day... 
 
Hyunwoo and the other actors/actresses were on the set, getting ready. Sulli already gave Hyunwoo's phone back, but broke his phone, without him knowing. Hyunwoo was filming a part, where Soohyun was tickling him, Sulli took a picture. "Perfect." she murmured. After the shooting, Hyunwoo was very tired. He went home, while Sulli went to the hospital. 
 
She saw Jiyeon eating, through the window. She saw that there wasn't any person guarding her. "Perfect timing, Sulli!" she high-fived herself. Sulli knocked on the door, and opened it. "J-Jiyeon...?" "Come in!" Jiyeon said. "So, what's up?" Jiyeon asked. "Jiyeon!!!" Sulli hugged her and started (fake) crying. "Jiyeon..!" she sobbed. "Huh? What's wrong?" Jiyeon asked. Sulli let go and said, "Jiyeon... Hyunwoo's ch-ch-cheating on you..." she stuttered. "What...?" she widened her eyes. "Hyunwoo's cheating on you... with a guy." she continued. "What...? Hyunwoo can't do that to me..." Jiyeon said, with teary eyes. "I-I-Its true! L-look!" Sulli took out her phone and showed the picture she took earlier. "No... Hyunwoo can't do this... He.. He's a guy!!" Jiyeon said, holding the phone. "No! This are lies! He can't do that to me!" Jiyeon started crying. "Jiyeon, believe me! I've got evidence!" Sulli said, showing her the picture again. "No... No!" Jiyeon smacked the phone away from her face. "Jiyeon... Believe me..." Sulli sobbed. "No! Get out! I don't wanna see these lies! Please, go!" Jiyeon said. "Whatever, Jiyeon. If you don't want to believe me, then fine. You'll find out that I'm not lying..." Sulli left. She wiped away her tears, then whispered, "Oh, Choi Jinri, you're such a good actress. Hyunwoo should really choose you." 
Jiyeon cried. "No... He can't do this to me! No..." she sobbed. "I'll call Hyunwoo right now, to find out the truth..." she picked up her phone and called Hyunwoo. "Sorry, the number you're dialling cannot be reached. Please try aga-" Jiyeon hung up. "Noo." she tried calling him again. Same reply. "No... This can't be!" Jiyeon cried.

A/N: I regained the 2 subs, but one unsubbed, again... =_=" Oh well. I'm used to it... ;_;

So, this is the plan Sulli is talking about...