Saranghae Jiyeon

Dear Diary, I fell in love~
Jiyeon moved her head away. She slapped Hyunwoo. "What was that for?" Hyunwoo touched his cheeks, it hurt. "That was for kissing me!" Jiyeon crossed her arms. "Hey! It wasn't my fault! You turned your head around and kissed me!" he shouted. "But it was your fault because your head was so close to mine!" she defended. Hyunwoo scratched the back of his neck. "You're right... But admit it! You liked it!" he joked. Jiyeon slapped Hyunwoo again. "NO!" "Aish." he murmured. He looked at Jiyeon and his face has so red. "Look at what you've done to my face! You'll never see my handsome face again in TV!" he joked but in a serious tone. "Handsome? Psh. Who told you that you're handsome!?" she shouted. ((MEEE!!! XD)) "My fans..." he said. "Who cares." she shrugged. "Huh? Who cares? Well then," Hyunwoo grabbed some dirt and threw it at Jiyeon. "Yah! What are you doing?" Jiyeon said and dusted the dirt off her clothes. "You ruined my beautiful dress!!!" she shouted. "Just like how you ruined my handsome face." Hyunwoo teased. "Hmph." Jiyeon grabbed dirt and threw some to Hyunwoo's face. "Hey! You're dead! Come here!" Hyunwoo grabbed Jiyeon. Jiyeon got away and ran away from Hyunwoo. "Come back here!" Hyunwoo chased Jiyeon and had a little game of tag. ((Aww~ So sweet!))
 
After a few minutes, Hyunwoo caught up to Jiyeon and hugged her from behind. Both of them were laughing. "Got you finally!" Hyunwoo said. "Okay, okay. You got me!" Jiyeon turned around and smeared dirt on Hyunwoo's nose. Hyunwoo got dirt from his nose and smeared some on Jiyeon's cheek. They laughed again. Then, Hyunwoo paused and just stared right into Jiyeon's eyes. Jiyeon stopped eventually and stared back. ((They were still hugging.)) Hyunwoo leaned closer to Jiyeon. Jiyeon closed her eyes. Hyunwoo came closer and closer, until their noses were touching. Hyunwoo paused for a moment and Jiyeon opened her eyes. "Saranghae, Jiyeon." Hyunwoo whispered and kissed Jiyeon. They kissed passionately. ((It was okay since it was Kiss Day in Korea. [That's why IU and Jjong were kissing])) 
 
Their lips parted. After the kiss, they both smiled and laughed. Hyunwoo let go of Jiyeon but still, held her hand. Hyunwoo gave Jiyeon a handkerchief so that she could wipe the dirt off. Hyunwoo walked Jiyeon home. 
"Thanks for today." Jiyeon smiled. "Are we... going steady now?" Hyunwoo asked. Jiyeon shook her head. "Ani. You still have to give me flowers and stuff." she laughed. Hyunwoo saluted Jiyeon. "Yes, Ma'am!" then laughed. "Jalisseo." Jiyeon waved. "Jalga, jagiya." Hyunwoo teased. "I'm not your jagiya!" Jiyeon said. She came to her house and Hyunwoo went back home.
 

A/N: Is it just me or is this short? XDD And Myungsoo is leading in the poll, so maybe I'll put him next chapter!!! ^.^  MyungYeon shippers, COME OUT! I'm still a big HyunYeon and EunYeon shipper. XD And, the heck Jiyeon!!!??? Make Hyunwoo you're boyfriend alreaaadddyyy!!! I can do it now, but I don't want. XDD What!? The hell am I saying. And, I wish for Jiyeon to call Hyunwoo her 'jagiya' already!!! DX Kekekeke... Thanks for supporting my story. And I got some subs also who are my unnies in AFF. (People who make stories that are famous/has a lot of subscribers.) Maybe... I think. XD And, ice_cream_1996, thanks for commenting everytime I update~ I love you so! <3 XD And plus, you like HyunYeon so... I like you lots~ <3 

I love you all readers too!!! ^^