She's all yours

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

Hyunwoo stopped the kiss as soon as they were on the 5th floor. ((The kiss started on the 2nd floor, so yes, it was long)) The two stepped out of the elevator. "What was that for!?" Jiyeon scolded. "I wanted you to know that kissing isn't what you think it is, gross and disturbing." he explained. "You could've just told me! Not do it!" she shouted. "It was only acting." he chuckled. "But I liked it." he thought. They went back to Jonghyun's room and saw Jonghyun alone. "Where's your sweetheart?" a pissed off Jiyeon said. Jonghyun kept quiet. Jiyeon walked closer to the bed. "So, you won't answer me?" she said. He kept quiet. "Why were you two kissing?" she asked. Again, silence. "WHY DID YOU KISS HER?" she screamed. "Jiyeon, hajima!" Hyunwoo said while holding Jiyeon back. Jieun entered the room. Jiyeon turned her back. "Tell me what happened!" Jiyeon shouted. "Okay, okay. I'll explain." Jieun said. "Jiyeon, I'll explain to you outside." she continued. The two went out. "Explain." Jiyeon crossed her arms. "Look, you might not know, but, Jonghyun likes you. And since he had the amnesia thing, he forgot who you are and that he liked you. Aaannd, ever since from the start, I... liked Jonghyun. So when you were out with Hyunwoo, I came in to visit him, and... told him that I was his gfhsjdebyf." Jieun said. "You told him that you were his, what?" Jiyeon asked. "His... girlgfisn." she mumbled. "Hey, let it out!" Jiyeon smacked Jieun. "His girlfriend." Jiyeon widened her eyes. "YOU SAID WHAT???"

In the room... ((while Jieun and Jiyeon were talking))

"Jonghyun-ah... Why were you kissing Jieun? Weren't we all JUST friends?" Hyunwoo asked. "What? Jieun said that we were in a relationship. She's my girlfriend, right?" Jonghyun said. Hyunwoo widened his eyes. ((There is a lot of eye-widening here.)) "Girlfriend (yeochin)?" he said in shocked. "Well, yeah. And, even though we're really not, I love her." he smiled. "So... you don't like Jiyeon?" Hyunwoo asked. "Yeah. If I used to like her before, then, she's all yours." Jonghyun continued. Hyunwoo smiled. Just then, the two came back. "Hyunwoo, let's... go out or something like that." Jiyeon said. ((Not date, okay? Just literally go out)) Hyunwoo waved to the two of them and followed Jiyeon. "Where are we going?" Hyunwoo asked while pressing the GF button. "I just want to get out of here." she crossed her arms. 

The two went to the park. They sat on a bench to get some fresh air. Jiyeon breathed deeply. "I can't believe it. And to think, Jonghyun even likes me!" Jiyeon let it all out. "Jiyeon, please tell me if you like Jonghyun. I can talk some sense into that guy." Hyunwoo made a fist. "No! I really don't like him!' she said. "Well, then, who DO you like?" Hyunwoo curiously said. "You." the words slipped out of Jiyeon's mouth. "I mean, nobody." she continued. "Really? You said you like me!" Hyunwoo jokingly said and blushed a little. "I said nobody!" Jiyeon hit Hyunwoo on the arm. "Ow!" Hyunwoo exclaimed. Jiyeon turned her back against Hyunwoo. "Hey, I'm sorry. No need to be mad at me, okay?" Hyunwoo said. He scooched over closer to Jiyeon and close to Jiyeon's ear. "I'm sorry." he whispered. Jiyeon got tickled because of that, she looked behind her. And... because Hyunwoo's face is so close to hers, they kissed again.


A/N: They kissed again! OMG!!! Are you guys able to read this, or is this color hurting your eyes? XD Just tell and I'll change it. =3 Jieun didn't tell but she liked Jonghyun. Even though one chapter she says, for the two to end up together, she became jealous. And Hyunwoo has Jiyeon all to herself Ahahaha

Until someone comes and tries to steal Jiyeon away from him... Hmm~ Who could that be???? I promise someone will interfere with their 'relationship' or whatevss~ XDD Thanks for supporting me all the way! Love you guys! Chuchu~ ((Keke, sorry if the color stunned your eyes... XD Sorry! Sorry! Mianhe, mianhe!))