Truth

Dear Diary, I fell in love~
Jiyeon woke up to the beautiful, heavenly scent of cookies going through her nose. ((Yes, authornim is obsessed with cookies. Hey, why do you think my username is cookie_mallow610 anyways?)) 
 
She stood up only to see Myungsoo taking out a fresh batch of cookies from the oven. "Oh, you're awake." he smiled. Jiyeon went closer to him, "I didn't know you bake." she said in awe. "You don't know a lot of things about me." he smirked. Jiyeon quickly took a piece. "Be careful! It's ho-" "OWW!" Jiyeon screamed in pain as the hot cookie burned her flesh. She quickly put it back. She started to blow cool air from to her burned finger. "Gwaenchana?" Myungsoo worringly asked. Myungsoo took Jiyeon's hand and saw her fingers were awfully red. He pulled her over to the sink, cooling the burn down with cold water. At first it kinda stings, but with Myungsoo's soft and gentle touches, ((that's what she said)) she can barely feel any pain. Jiyeon stared into Myungsoo's eyes, totally admiring his side profile. "No way Jiyeon. You're not falling in love with this bastard again." Myungsoo spotted her staring at him. "Were you staring at me?" he asked. Jiyeon snapped out of her trance. "Definitely not," she lied. "Then why were you looking at me?" 
 
"I wasn't looking at you!" 
 
"Then what were you looking at!?"
 
"I was looking at my hand!!!" Myungsoo's face came closer to Jiyeon. "Because.... Be.. cause... Your ...??"
 
"Becase I'm perfect?" Myungsoo boasted. 
 
"Shut up." Jiyeon said and pushed his face away.
 
Myungsoo just smiled at Jiyeon's cute action.  
 
The two just enjoyed the cookies while watching T.V. Then the teaser for "Covertness" movie just came up. Jiyeon quickly grabbed the remote and changed the channel to news. "Yah, news is boring!" Myungsoo grabbed the remote but Jiyeon wont let go. "No, don't change it back there..." Jiyeon said. Myungsoo can see Jiyeon's pleading eyes. L just smiled and let go. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We can't find her anywhere!" Jieun said, losng hope."Eottokke? What will happen to Jiyeon? We can't just give up!" Eunjung said, worried. "We'll find her. Jonghyun, are you sure you've contacted everyone Jiyeon might be with?" Hyomin asked. Jonghyun scrolled through his contacts... "Err... MYUNGSOO!" Jonghyun dialled Myungsoo's phone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jiyeon felt a vibrating sound on the couch. Myungsoo was in the bathroom upstairs. Jiyeon saw L's phone vibrating, so she picked up.
"Yeoboseyo?" she said.
"Jiyeon???" a familliar voice said.
"Eo. Wae?"  she replied.
"Jiyeon, where are you?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Jiyeon's there? Put it on loudspeaker!" Jieun commanded. Jonghyun did what he said.
"I'm at Myungsoo's house, wae?" Jiyeon asked.
"Oh, thank god." everyone sighed.
Jieun grabbed the phone. "Yah, Park Jiyeon, don't you know how much we have worried about you? We thought you were lost!" she angrily said. 
"What? Lost? Didn't Myungsoo tell you that I'm in his--- BEEEEPPP"  "What the hell? It got cut off!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Didn't Myungsoo tell you that I'm in his---" Myungsoo grabbed the phone and ended the call. "Yah, I was talking to them!" "You can't!!!"
"Why not?" Jiyeon asked. Myungsoo couldn't answer. "Myungsoo, didn't you tell that I'm with you?" Myungsoo shook his head. "Wae? Don't you know how much they have worried about me? I need to go back home!" Jiyeon stood up and went to the door. "Ani." Myungsoo blocked the door. "You must stay here!" he shouted. "Why the hell would I stay here?" Jiyeon asked. "You can't!!!!" he shouted again. "You'll only stay here! You'll only stay with ME!" 
"Myungsoo... This isn't funny..." Jiyeon said. "You'll only stay with ME!" he keeps saying, which is freaking Jiyeon out. "I... might have left you before, and I regretted it alot! But now, I won't let YOU  go away!" "Myungsoo... Are you crazy...?" Jiyeon said. "YEAH! Yeah, I am! For you!" ((I know it's cheesy buut WTF!?)) Myungsoo screamed. "I can't do this! I have a relationship!" she blurted. "What...? With whom?" he asked. Before Jiyeon could even answer, "It's that f***ing Hyunwoo, isn't it?" he said, really pissed. Jiyeon just looked down and Myungsoo clearly knew that it was a 'yes.' "Why are you so stupid, Jiyeon!?" "Stupid? So you're now calling me, stupid? How ironic, a stupid person calling a person stupid." Jiyeon sighed. "What did you just say?" he said. "Look what we got here! A stupid deaf person." she teased. "How dare--! You little!" Myungsoo raised his fist, about to hit her. "Now you're going to hit me? Do it then! Do it!" Jiyeon said. Myungsoo smirked, and did, give Jiyeon a hit on her jaw. This made her pass out. 
 
She woke up, and streched her body. She tried to fix her hair, but, her hands are cuffed to a pole. She tried shaking them off, but nothing happened. She tried to scream for help, but was covered by cloth. She struggled and struggled, and heard the door open. She turned her back, and Myungsoo came in with a smirk. "How are you doing, Jiyeon?" he asked. Jiyeon said words, but blurted out mumbles. "I guess you're fine," he took off the cloth from . "Why am I here? Why am I cuffed? What did you do, Myungsoo!!??" she shouted. "Well," he crouched down, "I said, you'll only stay here with ME. So, I trapped you here. So you can't get out." he said, emphasizing the last sentence. "You idiot! Let me go now!" she screamed. "Why would I?" he said. Jiyeon can't answer. "Can't think of an answer, yes?" he smirked. "Ever since the day I saw you, I know, I already have fallen in love with you. I didn't ignore you, I just couldn't talk to you because all those girls were around me." he teared up. "I was happy that you confessed to me, but so sad that I was going to go. Now, that I went back here, to see you, there, you refused me. You refused my love, Jiyeon! But now, I'm not going to let that happen anymore! I don't care if you like me or not! Just stay here!!!" he shouted. "You can't go have a relationship with that gay bastard!" he continued. "What the hell are you trying to emphasize here, Myungsoo? That I should like you? I liked you before, and you know that! But know, I regret liking you. Because you are just a self-centered bas--" *whack* Myungsoo gave Jiyeon a big hard slap on her cheek. "I'm sorry, Jiyeon. I-I'm sorry..." he apologized, realizing what he has done. 
 
"I'm sorry... Does it hurt?" Myungsoo said. Jiyeon looked at him seriously with tears running down her cheeks. ((Yes, her glare was a serious one even though she was crying)) "I'm sorry...!" Myungsoo said and rubbed her cheek. "I'm sorry..." Myungsoo whispered and began to kiss her cheek. Jiyeon didn't want it, but she had an idea on how to escape. She knew she wasn't gonna like it, but, she just had to do it. 

A/N:Hey~ Been a while since I updated, yes? ^^ This is long, right? :DDD Anyway, I'm gonna have a double update, but, you guys probably won't like the next one... because, it's... it's... . If you don't want to read it, it's fine by me. I'm goint to summarize what happened in the 42nd chapter. Oh yeah, HAPPY 40 CHAPTERS!!!! This story might end soon, because all of you might be tired of reading it... XDD And I can't believe, I made Myungsoo a psychopath... XDD

ice_cream_1996, hey, you're back! ^^ Don't worry, I will, and I WILL make a HyunYeon ending... What's this story for if I don't make a HyunYeon ending???