She's not yours, she's MINE

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

Jiyeon had a good time. She sat down infront of her computer, and checked her e-mails. "Huh?" she said confusingly. She had one unread e-mail from a friend. It read:

"Jiyeon-ah! It's me! I haven't seen you in a while. Well, I'm moving back to Korea tomorrow. And study at.. Chunji High? Isn't that your school as well? ^^ Were gonna see each other again! Miss you, babe~"

"No no no no no no! This is bad... This is bad..." Jiyeon murmured to herself. She turned the computer off and laid down on her bed. She panicked. 

Jiyeon's POV

What the hell? He's coming??? Nonononononono! This can't be... He can't return back to Korea! And how dare he say 'babe'? We didn't even go steady! Ugh, I hate him. 

Then my phone vibrated. I picked it up and Hyunwoo texted me. 

Hyunwoo: Annyeong~ What are you doing?

Jiyeon: Nothing... Here talking to you.

Hyunwoo: Psh. Jiyeon, I'm so happy.

Jiyeon: Happy? Why? 

Hyunwoo: I got to kiss you 3 times~ ^.^

Jiyeon: I don't want to remember that... 

Hyunwoo: Why? You even let me court you!

Jiyeon: I don't care.

Hyunwoo: Why is my jagiya being mad at me?

Jiyeon: I'm not your jagiya! Stop calling me that! 

Hyunwoo: I'll call you whatever I want to~ :P Hey, do you want to go out after school?

Jiyeon: Okay~! :D

Hyunwoo: Good. Now have a good night. Saranghae~ *kisskiss*

 

Jiyeon put down the phone and slept. The next day, Jiyeon saw Jieun with Jonghyun. She came closer. "Jonghyun, you're discharged?" Jiyeon asked. "Yup. Just yesterday after you guys left." Jonghyun explained. "Wait, you're not mad anymore?" Jonghyun continued. "Not anymore." Jiyeon smiled. Jieun smiled. She hugged Jiyeon. "Thanks for forgiving me." she whispered. Then Hyunwoo came along. "Annyeong Jieun and Jonghyun. Annyeong jagiya!" Hyunwoo smiled. "I told you to not call me jagiya! I'm not your jagiya!!!" Jiyeon scolded and hit Hyunwoo's arm. "Yiiee... Look who's a couple now!" Jieun teased. "Were not a couple." Jiyeon crossed her arms. "I'm still courting her." Hyunwoo continued. "Then, good luck, bro!" Jonghyun encouraged. Then a famillar voice called Jiyeon. "Park Jiyeon!" They all looked around. "M-m-myungsoo?" Jiyeon stuttered. "Jiyeon, isn't that Myungsoo?" Jieun asked. "Myungsoo? Who's that?" Hyunwoo asked. Myungsoo came closer to them. "Babe! I missed you!" Myungsoo said in English and hugged Jiyeon. "Babe? Jiyeon what's going on?" Hyunwoo looked puzzled. "Let me go!" Jiyeon said and removed Myungsoo's hands. "Wow.. Jieun-sshi. You changed a lot! You got thinner!" Myungsoo joked. Jieun rolled her eyes. "Jiyeon, who's this boy?" Hyunwoo asked. "I'm Kim Myungsoo. But you can call me L. I'm Jiyeon's first crush (slash) boyfriend." he said. Hyunwoo widened his eyes. "Boyfriend? Who are you kidding Myungsoo? Jonghyun and Hyunwoo, don't believe him." Jiyeon said and crossed her arms. "Why lie, Jiyeon? It's true! I was your first crush during freshman years." Myungsoo smirked. "But you guys never got steady. Believe me." Jieun said. "Look, Myungsoo, or L, don't say such thing, m'kay? Jiyeon is mine!" Hyunwoo put his arm around Jiyeon. "Yours? Who told you that I'm yours?" Jiyeon removed his arm. "See?" Myungsoo grabbed Jiyeon's hand and pulled her closer. "She's not even yours. That means, she's mine." Myungsoo smirked again. Jiyeon shook off Myungsoo's hands. "I belong to no one!" she shouted. "Since you two are not even a couple, I'll court Jiyeon until she's mine." Hyunwoo said. "What? Court her until she's yours? Let's see who gets her heart first..." Myungsoo said. "But, I'll definitely be first." he whispered to himself. ((BANG! What was that? The start of the race for Jiyeon's heart. XD))


A/N: So... Here's Myungsoo! Jiyeon will explain Myungsoo in the next chapter. :DD And who'll be first in winning Jiyeon's heart? Oh my god, I'm so cheesy. LOL Hope you all like this short update! And linhkju, you liked HyunYeon when you saw God? Woah. ^.^ I started shipping those two since GOS. Cause the two of them always get the one-sided love story. -_- Korean directors, Y U NO MAKE THEM HAPPY? XDD