Just go

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

"Yes. We've known each other for a long time." Eunjung said. "We've known each other since we were kids." Hyomin smiled. Jiyeon has a big "?" on her face. "You see, when I was a child, I used to participate in singing contests. And, in one contest, I saw Hyomin. We were both picked as the winners of that contest, and tried to share the money." Eunjung explained. "But our parents... they didn't want to share it. Our families have been rivals since then, but me and Eunjung still remained friends. But, because of me, always meeting Eunjung at some places, we moved to Japan, for a very, very, long time." Hyomin continued. "Ohh... So, you apparently went back here, and accidentaly bumped my brother, is that right?" Jiyeon asked. Hyomin nodded. 

After a few hours, Eunjung and Hyomin, decided to go out and hang out for a bit. So her brother was left. "Oppa, why were you and unnie holding hands?" Jiyeon broke the silence. "Errr... Me and Hyomin are dating now." Hyojoon blushed. Jiyeon sat up from the bed. "Really??? Since when???" she said, exitedly. "Two days ago..." he replied. Jiyeon jumped up and down and said, "My brother has a girlfriend!" 

The next day...

Hyojoon was the one guarding Jiyeon. Hyunwoo came in. "Annyeonhaseyo!" he bowed with flowers on his hands. "Erm, since Hyunwoo is here, I better go back home and do the chores, okay?" Hyojoon said. "Take care." he kissed Jiyeon's forehead and left. "Isn't Jieun and Jonghyun here yet?" Hyunwoo asked. Jiyeon shook her head. "By the way..." Hyunwoo smiled. "These are for you." Hyunwoo gave the flowers to Jiyeon. "Gomawo..." Jiyeon thanked. "Ugh, Jiyeon... What happened between you and Myungsoo? You know... On our date?" Hyunwoo asked. Jiyeon widened her eyes and didn't want to answer. "Did something happen between you two?" Hyunwoo asked with jealousy. "What do you mean, 'if something happened to us'?" Jiyeon said. "Like... did he kiss you or something...?" "NO!!! HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!" Jiyeon shouted. "Shish, I was only asking..." he sighed. Jiyeon smiled in embarrassment. (( I dunno how to spell that)) Then Hyunwoo's phone began vibrating. He checked it out and his manager is calling. "I better take this." Hyunwoo left the room. 

Myungsoo's POV

I'm now visiting Jiyeon in the hospital. Man, why did that girl stab herself? I better talk some sense to that person.

*sees someone leaving* Wait, isn't that Hyunwoo? Why is he leaving? And why is he even here? Didn't he say that Jiyeon's mine???

"Um, excuse me, where is the room of Park Jiyeon?" I asked the nurse. "Room 647, sir." the nurse replied. I bowed down and said thanks.

Room 647... Ah~ Here it is. 

Jiyeon's POV

I hear someone knocking on the door. Well, that was a short phone call.

"Hyunwo--"  "Jiyeon!" Myungsoo said. He hugged her. "Why are you like this? Why did you do this to yourself?" Myungsoo asked. "W-what are you doing here?" Jiyeon said in an annoyed tone. "Jieun told me about it. Why?" Myungsoo said. "Go away." "What? Why?" he asked. "Just go away!" she continued. "Why???" Myungsoo kept asking. "Go, or I'll call the nurses to kick you out!" Jiyeon pointed to the button- in which you press to call the nurses. "Why are you doing this?" Myungsoo asked. Jiyeon pushed the button but, Myungsoo grabbed her hand, so she couldn't press it. "Let me go!" Jiyeon struggled. "Jiyeon, please, stop what you're doing..." Myungsoo cried. "Get out, please..." Jiyeon begged. "Fine." Myungsoo let go of Jiyeon's hand and left. Jiyeon felt she wants to say something so badly, but she couldn't. 

Hyunwoo ended the call and went back up. He saw a familiar figure coming towards him. "Myungsoo...?" he said, touching his shoulder. Myungsoo looked back, and continued walking. Hyunwoo shrugged his shoulders and went to Jiyeon's room. 


A/N: FRIDAAAAYYY!!!! *parties* I can update more now!!! Hope you like this chapter....??? Poor Myungsoo... Will Jiyeon be able to forgive him? Or, will he be just a memory, and will be forgotten soon???

Author is asking questions again.. XD