Still Friends?

Dear Diary, I fell in love~

As Jiyeon gained her consiousness, she looked around, and thought to herself, "Where the hell am I?" She sat up with the support on her arms, and looked around even more, she saw her luggage beside her. She went outside, and saw no one was there. She went to the kitchen. "Oh, you're awake." Myungsoo said after he took a sip from his coffee. "You... Why am I here?" Jiyeon asked. "You fainted last night, so I took you to my place to rest." he replied. Jiyeon didn't fully understand his statement. "Don't you remember what happened last night?" he asked. Jiyeon nodded, as she had a flashback. "By the way, why were you outside that late? And you're also far from your house..." he stated. Jiyeon sat on the dining room, and Myungsoo sat beside her. "Well, I went to live with Jieun for a few days, but that night, I heard Jonghyun and her doing... the thing." she explained. "I felt really awkward, so I decided to leave, and go back home. But that man... ... You know the rest." she continued. "Alright. Do you want to have some coffee?" he asked. "No," Jiyeon shook her head. "I don't like coffee." Myungsoo rolled his eyes, "Suit yourself."

"Myungsoo..." she broke the silence. "Thanks... for saving me." she thanked. "It's okay. That's what friends are for, right?" he smiled. Jiyeon widened her eyes. "Even with all those things I did to you... You still consider me as your friend?" Jiyeon asked. "That's because, I love you Jiyeon." he replied. "But, I know, we will never get to that level, so, I'm still your friend." he continued. "Th-thanks..." Jiyeon smiled. "So, what's happening between you and Hyunwoo-sshi?" Myungsoo asked. "So-so... But, I'm having problems with him." Jiyeon said. "Problems? What problems?" he widened his eyes. "His P.A... She said to me... That he's... Cheating, on me, with a guy..." Myungsoo stood up. "Cheating on you with a guy!?" he exclaimed. "I don't knooow...  I tried calling him, but he won't answer." she said. "Why that little--- I'm gonna beat the stuff out of that--!" he said, clenching his fists. "Ani! Myungsoo, don't...!" Jiyeon exclaimed, standing up and calming him. "I still don't know the truth..." she looked down. "Look," Myungsoo cleared his throat. "We're going to find out the truth right now, okay?" Myungsoo said. Jiyeon wanted to refuse because they might disturb him, but  she wanted to know the truth either.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-At front of KeyEast Ent.-

"Myungsoo, are you sure about this? Let's just go back..." Jiyeon turned around but L took hand of her arm. "No," he refused. "We must know the truth, right here, right now."

They went in, and went to the front desk. "Yes, may I help you?" the receptionist said. ((Seriously, I dunno what you call them. XD)) "Uh, yes. Can we talk to Lee Hyunwoo, please?" Myungsoo replied. "He's not right here, right now. He's on a shooting today." the receptionist said. "Shooting of what, ma'am?" Jiyeon asked. "An upcoming movie..." Jiyeon widened her eyes. "But he said he didn't get the part for the movie..." Jiyeon said. "No, he actually did... Now, do you have more to say?" "No. Thank you." Myungsoo bowed and left.

"I don't get it.." Jiyeon scratched the back of her head. "What is it?" Myungsoo asked. "Hyunwoo said to me, he didn't get the part. Why did the receptionist say that he got the part..?" Jiyeon said. "Maybe, it wasn't Hyunwoo you were talking to. Maybe, just maybe..." Myungsoo thought.