Fairy Girl is Minnie's Fiancee?

In love with Miss Imposter

"Yah Taemin ah, what did you want to tell us?" Minho asked as he settled down on the seat opposite if their maknae.

"Don't tell me??!! You got Suzy pregnant?" Jonghyun gasped dramatically.

Key knocked his yeobo's head. "Yah do you think our Maknae will lose his ity so soon? He hasn't even kissed Suzy yet!"

Taemin grew red as his hair. "Ahem about that..."

"YOU KISSED HER?" Onew shrieked.

Taemin looked down blushing. "Yesterday.. But it's not exactly a kiss. More like a bobo. (Peck on the lips)"

"KYAAAHHH!" Key grabbed Jonghyun's hair and started pulling. "Our maknae is even faster than me!!! Omona the Diva is gonna faint!"

"Yah I don't wanna be bald you stupid diva!" Jonghyun smacked Key's hands away and massaged his sculp. "So is this the big news you wanted to tell us?"

Taemin shook his head and sighed. "Its even bigger. I'm getting married."

The rest of SHINee gasped and stared at their maknae in shock.

*Needle drops with a BIG BANG!*

*Molecules of air hitting each other could be clearly heard*

"YOU PROPOSED TO SUZY SO SOON?" Jonghyun yelped. "GAAAH not only has skinship king Jonghyun lost to the maknae in the kissing department, I'm losing him in terms of marriage as well??"

"This is the end of skinship king Kim Jonghyun.." Jonghyun sighed.

"I'm not marrying Suzy." Taemin blurted.

"MWO?" Minho yelped. "But you just said you kissed her yesterday!"

Taemin bit his lips. "It's an arranged marriage. My father's company met with some problems. Shhh! Don't tell anyone that it's supposed to be confidential! Even Suzy doesn't know about it!"

SHINee nodded. "Then what does this have to do with you getting married?" Onew asked.

"The Choi heiress took a fancy to me and..." Taemin continued.

"THE CHOI HEIRESS? You mean Choi as in Choi enterprise? The multi BILLION company?" Key hyperventilated.

"Yeah." Taemin nodded. "Her father will help our company provided his daughter and I get married."

"So you're getting an arranged marriage NOT with Suzy?" Minho asked.

Taemin nodded sadly.

"Have you told her yet?" Key demanded.

Just then, Suzy came walking towards Taemin and hugged him.

"Oppa I missed you!" Suzy smiled sweetly and wrapped her arms round Taemin's waist.

"I missed you too!" Taemin smiled and hugged her back.

"Yah Maknae! Did you tell her or not!" Key demanded.

"Tell me what?" Suzy asked.

"About he marriage." Taemin shrugged.

"Ahh!" Suzy nodded in understanding. "Don't worry SHINee Oppas! Taemin Oppa told me everything. He said he doesn't love the girl, he loves me. No matter if the company is going bankrupt or if that choi heiress is head over heels in love with Oppa, he'll never get married with her."

"You said that?" Jonghyun gasped. "Woah Lee Taemin I'm looking at you in new light!"

Taemin rubbed his neck. "Oh well. I'm not going to marry someone I don't love. Even when my parents force me too, I won't give in."

Taemin smiled and held Suzy's hand. "At most I'll just run away with Suzy Baby. I don't need anything else besides her."

Suzy gazed at Taemin with her large teary eyes. "Oppa.."

Taemin smiled and caressed her cheeks. "I love you. I won't ever give you up."

"Thank you Oppa." Suzy smiled.

"Then what about the Choi Heiress? Will she agree?" Minho asked.

"I told her straight from the beginning. But her father still sent her to this school in hope of some improvements in our relationship." Taemin rolled his eyes.

"She's here in this school?" Jonghyun asked in interest. "Is she hot?"

Taemin gave his Hyung a glare. "She's just there. Judge for yourself." Taemin pointed.

All heads turned.

Jaws dropped. Eyes popped out of their sockets.

All were thinking the same thing.

*Taemin must have been crazy to choose Suzy over that girl.*

"Choi Sulli?" Onew gasped.

Taemin's eyes widened in surprise. "You know her Hyung?"

Onew stared at his fairy with mouth agape. His heart sank and he could feel it breaking into a thousand pieces.

*Fairy Girl is Taemin's fiancée?*