I think I love him

In love with Miss Imposter

Taemin smiled and took Jooyeon's hand, leading her to the centre of the dance floor.

"Hey, were you crying?" Taemin asked worriedly, wiping her tears away.

Jooyeon looked at him sadly. "Onew Oppa confessed to me and I rejected him. I feel so bad now."

Taemin's eyes grew wider in shock. *Onew Hyung confessed?* he turned around and saw Onew throwing him a you-better-treat-her-well look.

Taemin looked at Jooyeon sobbing slightly and he brought her closer to his chest. "Babo. Love can't be forced. Onew Hyung will understand."

Jooyeon nodded and sniffed. "Come on, it's the couple dance now. Don't cry and dance with me!" Taemin smiled and twirled her around.

Jooyeon felt her heart doing somersaults when Taemin wrapped his arms round her waist and place his forehead against hers.

"You're really beautiful you know?" he breathed, looking into her eyes.

Jooyeon could feel her heart pounding loudly against her ribcage. With the close proximity, she was really afraid that Taemin would be able to hear her.

"I.. I wanted to ask you something." Taemin hesitated. "Did you really choose to marry me because you took a liking to me?"

Jooyeon blinked. Yes that was some how true. Sulli Eonni was the one who had a long time crush on him.

Jooyeon nodded. Taemin smiled brightly.

"Then.. How about now? Do you still like me?" Taemin asked, holding his breath.

Jooyeon's face flushed red.

He was asking for her feelings now. Did she like him?

YES. In fact, she liked him a lot. A lot more than she thought possible.

Jooyeon nodded again and turned away embarrassed. Taemin smiled widely and tightened his grip on her waist.

"I think I like you too." Taemin whispered and planted a kiss on Jooyeon's forehead.

At that instant, fireworks exploded in Jooyeon's mind. It was a magical romantic experience.

Until Sulli's face flashed in Jooyeon's mind.

Jooyeon jerked away instantly. Taemin looked at her, surprised and puzzled.

"I.. I have to go to the washroom." Jooyeon fibbed and ran off.

Jooyeon ran to the rooftop and cowered in the corner.

"What was I thinking! How can I say that I like the man Sulli Eonni is going to get married to!" Jooyeon scolded herself, tears streaming down her face.

Jooyeon stared up at the night sky and thought of things.

Two days later, Sulli was going to be officially introduced to Taemin as his fiancee. She was going return to being Kwon Jooyeon.

Will Taemin still like her if he knew she was just a bodyguard?

Jooyeon shook her head to clear her thoughts.

"Babo yah! Taemin can't and won't like you! He is Sulli's man!" Jooyeon scolded herself.

"Sulli ah."

Jooyeon wiped her tears away and fixed herself befor turning around. "Taemin ah." she smiled.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were at the washroom?" Taemin asked and stood next to her.

"I wanted to breath some fresh air." Jooyeon said.

Taemin nodded and took his jacket off, placing it on her shoulders.

"Don't catch a cold alright? It's cold here. " Taemin said gently.

Jooyeon looked away. *How am I supposed to forget you if you treat me like this?*

"Are you troubled about something?" Taemin asked worriedly, caressing her cheeks.

Jooyeon shook her head and smiled. "Let's just stay like this for a while."

Taemin smiled and nodded, hugging her closer. *This woman likes me!* he thought happily.

Jooyeon sighed silently and peeked up at Taemin's face.

*Sulli Eonni, I'm sorry but... I think ive fallen in love with your fiancee.*