I'm sorry but I love you

In love with Miss Imposter

"What did you call me?" Taemin teased, not caring that he was totally drenched.

"Taemin... Ahjusshi!" Jooyeon laughed and ran away.

"Yah you! Come back here and call me what you said just now!" Taemin yelled and ran after her.

"Taemin halabeoji!" Jooyeon squealed as Taemin almost caught up with her.

"You're gonna die when I catch you!" Taemin threatened and he ran like never before. Minho would have even lost to him.

"Gotcha!" Taemin smirked and held onto Jooyeon's wrist and pulled her towards him. He trapped her in his embrace, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist.

"What did you call me again?" Taemin breathed.

Jooyeon blushed. "Taemin Oppa." she said in a soft voice.

Taemin could feel his heart pounding against his chest, and a strange marvelous feeling enveloped his entire being.

He slowly leaned his face nearer towards hers and closed his eyes. Jooyeon watched his face inch nearer and her heart did level 10 acrobatics. She closed her eyes just as Taemin's lips touched hers.

At that instant, a thousand fireworks seemed to have exploded. Just that gentle contact was able to melt both of them.

Taemin slowly broke away from Jooyeon and smiled. "I can't wait to marry you." he breathed.

Taemin smirked at her blushing expression and crashed his lips on hers once again. This time, it was not as gentle as the previous kiss, but instead showing his desire and affection.

Taemin nipped on Jooyeon's bottom lip and wrapped his arms even tighter on her waist, bringing her closer. He bit on her lips, causing her to gasp, and took the chance to slip his tongue into .

His tongue caressed her tongue, trying to tell her by such actions how much he loved her. He tasted every corner of her sweet cavern and still could not get enough of her.

His kiss had the ability to melt Jooyeon in an instant, and she clung on to his neck for support. Taemin lifted her bridal style and placed her on the wet table. He continued kissing her with all his soul.



"Your shirt is so big!" Jooyeon complained as she walked out in his over sized tee.

"It's cause you're skinny." Taemin smiled. There was no sight better than the woman he loved wearing his tee that was too big for her.

"Aigoo you're still wet!" Taemin teased and pushed her onto his bed. "You're wet everywhere! Let me dry you up."

Taemin began kissing every single part of her face. Her eyes, her nose, her cheeks. Lastly, his lips landed on hers, slowly nipping, urging her to open .

Jooyeon broke away, flustered. "Don't be carried away Taemin Oppa! Let's go to sleep."

Taemin nodded and went to lay down beside her. "You sure your father won't mind if you spend the night here?"

Jooyeon nodded. "It's okay. I'll just go back tomorrow morning."

Taemin smiled and brought her closer to him. He wrapped his arms round her waist and hugged her tight. "Goodnight Sulli ah." he kissed her forehead.

"Good night Taemin Oppa." Jooyeon blinked back her tears. She buried her head in his warm chest, and hoped that she would at least get 10 seconds of sleep that night.



Jooyeon glanced at the clock. 7am.

She did not even sleep for a second the previous night. She gazed at Taemin's sleeping face, drinking in his every feature, trying to memorize them all. She traced her finger over his eyebrows, his nose, his mouth.

"I'm sorry Taemin Oppa." she breathed. "But I have to leave. I'm sorry that I fell in love with you. Please take care."

Jooyeon lifted his arms that were around here carefully and pecked his lips. "I love you." she whispered to him for he first time.

Jooyeon took a last look at him and ran out of the house, back to the Choi residence where her brother would be waiting.