Star Spotted?

In love with Miss Imposter

Jooyeon woke up the next day to find Onew in her room and a scrumptous breakfast laid in front of her.

"Onew Oppa? How did you get in?" Jooyeon gasped.

"Taemin called me again." Onew smiled.

Jooyeon's eyes widened. *Again?*

"Are you feeling okay today?" Onew felt her forehead.

"I'm fine today Oppa!" Jooyeon smiled and crawled out of bed. "Let's go tour round Singapore more!"

Onew chuckled softly.

 

Jooyeon and Onew walked down the busy Orchard road, admiring the branded goods in the shops. The people there were strutting like they were important people going to an important place and that made Jooyeon feel out of place.

"These people look like they are important people Oppa." Jooyeon whispered. "Let's go."

Onew laughed and pinched her cheek. "And? You're the Choi Heiress! If someone feels intimidated, it's them. Hey! Let's go drink fruit juice!"

Jooyeon followed behind Onew and went to the juice stall.

"One watermelon juice." Onew ordered.

"Strawberry soursop!' Jooyeon smiled brightly.

The two other men at the stall looked at Jooyeon up and down as if she was some sort of prey.

"Annyeonghaseyo are you koreans?" one of them asked.

Onew stood in front of Jooyeon and puffed out his chest protectively. "Yeah."

"Ah really? We are koreans to!" the other man smiled and shook Onew's hand.

The taller and skinnier one whipped out his name card and flashed a smile at Jooyeon. "Hey, me and my partner saw you and we think that you fit very well in our new advertisement."

"Advertisement?" Jooyeon choked. "Sorry I'm not interested."

"Watermelon juice and Strawberry Soursop here!" the waiter handed them their orders.

Jooyeon's face immediately brightened and she slurped on her juice happily.

"Please hear us out." The shorter blonde man said sincerely. "You fit the role very well. The advertisement is to raise awareness for kindness towards children. You seem really innocent and pure. When you were drinking the juice, it seemed like it really satisfied you."

"That's the type of feeling we want." The taller man continued. "We want to potray how a child that grows up well should be. Please help. This is to fight cruelty to children."

Jooyeon stared at them with large watery eyes. Onew glanced worriedly at her, afraid that she would accept.

"If it's for a good cause then I'll do it." Jooyeon nodded.

Onew pulled her away. "Hold on a second! Sulli ah! You don't know if this agency is real or not. For all you know, you may have been conned."

Jooyeon pouted. "But it's for a good cause Oppa! Don't you want to help those children that are abused? Please let me do this Oppa."

Onew bit his lip. "But.. I'm still not sure if it's safe.."

"Oppa." Jooyeon frowned.

"Okay okay!" Onew raised his hands in defeat. "But promise me you'll let me go with you."

"OKAY!" Jooyeon hopped happily back.

"You agree? That's great!" the men smiled. "I'm Mr Jung and he is Mr Kim. When are you free to do this advertisement?"

Jooyeon furrowed her eyebrows thoughtfully. "I'm on a holiday here. I'll only be here for another three more days. How about tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow that is!" Mr Jung smiled happily. "Thank you so much miss..."

"Errr Kwon Jooyeon. "Jooyeon answered. Onew raised his brows.

"I can't tell him I'm Choi Sulli." Jooyeon whispered.

Onew nodded.

"Thank you so much! We want to help as many children as we can!" Mr Kim smiled.

Onew eyed the two men critically. *I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about this.*

 

Suzy gazed up at the large poster hung on the building.

"Oppa. Do you think you can get me into an advertisement as big as this?" Suzy asked.

Taemin gazed up. "Why do you want to do that Suzy? And I don't think I can." *With the company falling to pieces.* he thought.

"Don't you think it's fun?" Suzy asked.

"Not really." Taemin said. "I think you'll have to model with a renowned agency if not it's not safe. How many times have you heard girls being by those photographers?"

Suzy nodded. "Yeah But if the photographer is employed by oppa I'm sure it's safe! Imagine me becoming a big star!"

Taemin smiled half heartedly.