Jealousy

In love with Miss Imposter

Onew stared confusedly as Taemin and Jooyeon walked to class together, side by side.

"Awww don't they look cute together?" Jonghyun asked.

Key smacked his head. "Don't talk nonsense! My son won't grow up so quickly!"

Minho shook his head. "Haha Key Hyung you're in denial. Your SON is much faster than you in many ways.. Hmmm who's the one who havent had their first kiss yet?"

"YAH CHOI MINHO!" Key shrieked and ran after their charismatic dongsaeng. Bad choice. He had long legs.

Jonghyun chuckled softly and walked together with Onew.

"Jonghyun ah," Onew said softly. "Do you think Taemin likes Sulli?"

Jonghyun looked at his Hyung. "Hmmm I think there may be some feelings? But he hasn't realized yet?"

Jonghyun stopped in the middle of the corridor and stared at his Hyung, mouth agape. "Omo Hyung! You... CHEEKCAN savior... Fairy girl... You like Sulli?"

Onew covered his mouth hurriedly. "Yah! Not so loud!"

Jonghyun pulled his hand away. "So it's true? But Hyung, you'll be the one getting hurt! Sulli is going to be engaged to Taemin!"

Onew lowered his head. "I know.. But I can't help it. I really like her."

Jonghyun patted his hyung's shoulder. "Maybe you stand a chance Hyung. No matter what, you're Sulli's first friend here, you trusted her when nobody did. I'm sure that means something to her."

Onew nodded. *I'm sure I mean something to Sulli. I'll try to make that something more important in her heart.*



"Yah Onew Hyung! I want to sit with Sulli!" Taemin whined and tried to pry his Hyung away from his seat.

Onew stuck his tongue out. "I always sit with Sulli. From the beginning she came here. What's wrong?"

*She's MY fiancee thats what!* Taemin gritted his teeth.

"And do you still remember what you told me the first time you saw me in the hotel of Singapore?" he asked.

Taemin racked his brains. His eyes widened in shock.

"Are you okay if I court Sulli?"

"Of course!"


Taemin mentally smacked his head. *Why did I ever agree!*

"Don't tell me you are taking back your words!" Onew asked.

Taemin bit his lips. "No! Who said anything about taking back their words! Taemin keeps his promises!"

Taemin went off to sit somewhere else.

DAMN.

Taemin ruffled his hair in annoyance. Why did he ever agree to that? How can his Hyung court his fiancee?

Yes HIS fiancee. SHE belonged to HIM.

Taemin pouted and tossed several gummy bears into his mouth. He eyed the darn chicken boy and HIS fiancee laughing happily together at chicken's boy's jokes.

"Omo! Is our maknae Taeminnie... Jealous?" Minho teased and poked Taemin's cheek.

Taemin jerked away and puffed his cheeks angrily. "Who said I was jealous? I wasn't! I was just... You know! Not jealous!"

Jonghyun chuckled knowingly. "Oh yeah? Then why do you look so ready to murder our Hyung?"

"I'm not!" Taemin protested.

"Oh really? Then that's good." Jonghyun said. "Cause I think Onew Hyung and Sulli looks good together."

Taemin clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. Key saw and held his hand out.

"Hey Taemin ah! Are you hiding something in your palm? Why are you clenching it so tightly!" Key asked. "Is it sweets?"

Key pried his hands opened to find nothing inside. "Heh? I thought you had something to eat.." he pouted.

"Ohhh someone's jealous!" Minho sang in his deep voice.

Jonghyun smacked his head. "Is this the voice I had thought you to sing in!! It goes like this! Who who who is jealous~~~ oh it's Lee TTTUUTT TTUUTT~~~"

Taemin turned away furiously, only to have his sight landing on Onew and Jooyeon. Jooyeon dropped her pencil and both of them bent down to pick it up.

Their heads collided and they broke apart with pained expressions on their faces. They laughed heartily.

Taemin wrinkled his nose and faced his face on the table, head down.

*I HATE CHICKEN.*