The Orphanage

In love with Miss Imposter

Jooyeon woke up to Taemin's gentle nudging. "Hey Sulli ah, wake up. School just ended." he said gently.

Jooyeon rubbed her eyes tiredly, and was pleasantly surprised to see herself sleeping against Taemin's shoulder.

"I thought you were sleeping on my lap?" she yawned.

Taemin chuckled. "I was. But I woke up and saw you sleeping instead. Come on let's go."

Taemin stood up and put his hand out. Jooyeon smiled and took his hand. Together, they made their way towards taemin's car.

Suddenly, Onew ran towards them with a panic stricken face. "Where did both of you go? And you two even skipped lessons!"

Taemin and Jooyeon looked at each other and grinned. "Not telling you Hyung~~~" Taemin sang. "It's a secret between me and Sulli! Come on Sulli."

Jooyeon threw an apologetic glance at Onew before clambering into Taemin's car. Onew gazed at them long after their car left the school compounds.

"Did I already lose the battle?" Onew asked himself, sadness taking over.



"Sulli ah, I promised you I'll bring you somewhere fun today. Where do you want to go? Amusement park? Underwater world? Namsan tower?" Taemin suggested.

Jooyeon shook her head. "Ahjusshi, please bring us to AhYeoeum drive please."

The chauffeur looked at her surprised. "Missy Choi, it's the pauper's village."

Jooyeon nodded. "It's where I want to go. Please bring us here Ahjusshi."

The driver complied and made a U-turn. Taemin looked at Jooyeon puzzled. "Sulli ah, I said I will take you somewhere fun, but why are we going to the pauper's village?"

"I can't finish your Gummy bears, and I think I know what I'm going to so with it." Jooyeon said with a smile.

Jooyeon looked out the window excited to reach their destination. "Where do we go from here Missy Choi?" the chauffeur asked.

"Straight up and right." Jooyeon bounced in her seat.

Soon, they arrived at a old , poorly maintained village.

"YG Orphanage? What are we doing here Sulli?" Taemin asked puzzled.

Jooyeon smiled. "I missed the kids. This is where I have fun!"

She hopped out of the car and knocked the door. *It's been so long since I was here.*

The door opened and a kind looking woman opened it. "Omo! Joo-"

"Ahjuma!" Jooyeon yelped. "Call me Sulli now!" she whispered.

"Eh?" Ahjuma looked at her puzzled.

"I'll explain things to you later." Jooyeon whispered.

Ahjuma nodded and hugged her. "I'm so glad you see you."

"Me too ahjuma." Jooyeon smiled and sniffed.

"Ahem." Taemin cleared his throat awkwardly.

Ahjuma and Jooyeon immediately broke apart. "And who's this? Your boyfriend?" ahjuma teased.

"Err he's my ... Er. Fiancee Taemin." Jooyeon blushed.

Taemin swelled at the intro he got. "Annyeonghaseyo, lee Taemin imnida. I'm Sulli's fiancee."

"Come in come in!" Ahjuma smiled and gestured. "You've got a lot of explaining to do!" she whispered and Jooyeon nodded.

Jooyeon gazed at the interior and sighed in happiness. It was exactly the same as 11 years ago. Even though she had only stayed here for 6 months before the Choi family took her in, she missed this place where all these children that belonged nowhere, formed a happy single family.

Taemin gazed at Jooyeon's happy face and felt himself smiling too. *Was she that happy to come here? I never thought the Choi heiress would come to such places. I thought she would look down on the poor and parentless, guess I was wrong. She really is a great girl.*

"Do you come here often?" Taemin asked, breaking her trail of thoughts.

"Huh?" Jooyeon smiled. "Yeah I come when I have the time. It's like a second family to me."

Taemin nodded. "Then let's go greet the children?" he held out his hand.

Jooyeon smiled and took his hand. "Let's go!"

As soon as they stepped into the living room, all the children looked up and cheered in their loud voices. "PRETTY EONNI!" and "PRETTY NOONA!"

Taemin smiled. "You're pretty popular here." he whispered.

Jooyeon chuckled. "I know right! Keke."

"ANNYEONG!! I'm here again! Did you miss me?" she smiled.

The children ran towards Jooyeon and soon she was buried beneath the pile of enthusiastic kids trying to hug her.

"Pretty Eonni who is this?" a girl asked, looking at Taemin with terrified eyes.

Taemin bent down and smiled at her. "Annyeong! I'm Taemin oppa. I'm your Pretty Eonni's husband!"

Jooyeon blushed furiously from his comment. That is, until she heard the girl's answer.

"Pretty Eonni why did you marry a tomato!" she whined.