Peeping Tom

In love with Miss Imposter

Taemin sneaked into the suite and heard someone showering.

He scanned the room and his eyes bulged out.

He was too excited for Sulli's arrival and he didn't notice.

Yes as agreed, Taemin and Jooyeon did not have to share beds. However, the two single beds were joined together to make a massive king sized on.

Besides the fact that there were two beds joined together, it seemed like a normal couple king sized bed, complete with only one blanket.

"Appa!!!" Taemin clutched his fist and growled.

He immediately dialed the reception to request for the beds to be shifted apart, and new blankets be brought.

"I'm sorry young master lee, we can't do that. Director Lee and Director Choi have specifically told us not to entertain your requests pertaining to the bed arrangement." the receptionist said.

Taemin slammed the phone shut, extremely annoyed.

*Appa! He cheated! I told him we were to sleep on different beds but what's so different about two singles joined together and a king size?*

Taemin ruffled his hair frustratedly and popped a red gummy bear into his mouth to calm his nerves.

He noticed a ULTRA SUPER UBER big remote control, complete with keyboard like options.

Taemin noticed a "Music" button and pressed it.

Immediately..

Keep your head down! Wae nal Ireohke swibge ddeonani~~~

Taemin's mouth formed a 'O' shape.

He pressed another button "Disco".

Immediately, a disco ball lowered itself from the ceiling and the whole room glimmered in a myriad of different colored lights. A retro beat was also added on top of the ordinal soundtrack and Taemin found himself dancing to a retro styled Keep Your Head Down.

"Woah! This hotel is Daebak!" Taemin's eyes glittered.

Another button caught Taemin's eye. "It's Showtime."

"Showtime?" Taemin asked no one in particular. "What does that mean? Oh! Will there be giant red gummy bears coming in to dance?"

Taemin pressed the button excitedly and gazed at the door, awaiting the arrival of the Big Red Gummy.

He heard machines whirring but nothing happened.

"Sheesh it's a fake." Taemin pouted and turned.

To his horror, he found that the curtains of the large Toilet were raised. The only thing between him and the toilet was the piece of glass.

Jooyeon was inside the bathroom, unaware of her being the next female lead of the show, and only wrapped in a towel. Her long silky legs were shown and a gentle cleavage was being brought out. The towel covered her, hinting her good figure, but also leaving the rest to imagination.

Taemin gulped. *So this is Showtime? I don't want his Showtime!!! Choi Sulli will kill me if she knows!*

Taemin grabbed the remote and tried to press the same button again.

Nothing happened.

"GAAAHHH!" Taemin ruffled his hair and banged the remote. "WHY ISN'T IT WORKING???"

Jooyeon heard faint screams and turned her head. Taemin looked up at that instant and met eyes with her.

...

....

.....

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Both of them screamed.

Jooyeon grabbed the curtain and yanked it down while Taemin grabbed the nearest pillow and covered his face.

"Oh no oh no Taeminnie is going to be butchered!" Taemin squealed in fright. "Eotteohke??! She's so mad! Omo Taemminie doesn't want to die so soon. Choi Sulli please cool down cool down cool-"

"YAH LEE TAEMIN!"

Taemin gulped. Ohoh.

Jooyeon was now fully dressed in her pink pajamas with her hair wet, and her face carrying a murderous expression.

"WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING PEEKING AT ME?" she roared. "You ert! Peeping Tom!"

Taemin covered himself from her numerous blows.

"I didn't mean to! It was the remote!" Taemin squealed. "I didn't know it's Showtime will raise your bathroom curtains!!"

Jooyeon glanced at the remote and threw it on the bed.

"GGAAAAAHHHH! Lee Taemin you are so going to pay for this!" she screamed.
 

-------------------------------------------------

FYI I don't Raffles Hotel has that marvellous remote control KEKEKE.