Outcasted

In love with Miss Imposter

Taemin saw Suzy talking happily with a guy called Chunji from their neighboring school and he went over to them hurriedly.

"Suzy Baby, why didn't you pick up my calls?" he asked, water eyes wide.

Suzy looked away pissed. "Suzy Baby?" Chunji asked, eyebrows raised.

Suzy shook her head. "Nonono! There isn't anything between me and him!"

Taemin looked at her, hurt. "There isn't?" he asked in disbelief.

Chunji saw Taemin's sad expression and he gazed upon Suzy with disgust. "Come find me when you have zero other guys."

"Wait Chunji Oppa!" Suzy waved her hands and called out in desperation.

She looked back at Taemin who was looking at her like a lost puppy and she cursed silently in her head.

*Damn this Gummy Bear Freak! That was one of the Teen Top Heirs! Cool it Bae Suzy. Keep a nice image.*

"Oppa." she looked at him, conjuring hurt in her eyes.

"Suzy Baby, please don't break up with me." Taemin pleaded.

Suzy gritted her teeth in annoyance but put on a sad face. "Sorry Oppa. I'm too scared of Sulli to take risks. She likes you so much. Maybe it's the right choice to be with her."

Taemin shook his head. "No Suzy ah!"

BBBBRRRIIINNNNGGG!!!!!

Suzy heaved a sigh of relief. *Saved by the bell!*

"Oppa it's time for class." Suzy said sadly. "I have to go now."

"Suzy Baby..." Taemin cried.

"And Oppa," Suzy sobbed. "I think it's better for us not to meet anymore. That way my heartbreak can cure faster."

*And I can seduce rich guys in peace!* Suzy smirked as she walked away.

Taemin looked at Suzy sadly and trudged back to class dejectedly.

"Taemin ah, what happened! Why do you look so.. So.." Key struggled to find a word that won't hurt his maknae's feelings.

"Dejected? Fallen out of love? Lost like a puppy?" Taemin asked lifelessly.

"Bad." Key stated, his head shaking. "What happened?"

"I broke up with Suzy." Taemin looked down.

"Really?" Jonghyun and Minho smiled widely.

Taemin shot them a look. "Why do you hyungs look so happy that I fell out of love!"

Jonghyun put his hand on Taemin's shoulder. "Honestly Taemin ah, she wasn't... She wasn't such a nice girl for you. We all hoped you would break up with her."

Taemin looked at them with hurt in his eyes. "Why!"

"She wasn't that innocent girl you think she is!" Minho stated flatly. "It may hurt now but it's going to be alright Taemin ah. Anyway Sulli is a nice girl, you may come to like her."

"SHE'S THE REASON WHY WE BROKE UP!" Taemin cried in frustration. "She threatened Suzy to leave me with a knife! Suzy couldn't take it that's why she left!"

At that instant, Jooyeon entered the class and heard everything that Taemin said. The rest of the class looked at her with hatred and disgust.

She blinked away her tears and went to sit at her seat at the back.

"No way." Onew shook his head. "She wouldn't do that."

"She even slapped Suzy! I saw it with my own eyes!" Taemin protested.

"Wow. Harsh." Key looked shocked.

Onew glanced at Jooyeon and saw that she was trying hard not to break down into tears then and there. She focused on her books and looked down all the way.

She felt someone looking her and looked up, meeting eyes with Onew. Onew mouthed," I trust you."

Jooyeon's sad face broke into a small smile. "Thank you." she mouthed back.

Onew turned back to his friends. "I don't think Sulli will ever do such things. I believe her."

With that, Onew left SHINee and went to sit with Jooyeon. Taemin glared at his Hyung for betraying him, and also for being so close to HIS fiancée.

Onew gazed at Jooyeon, taking in her swollen eyes and dark circles under those pretty eyes that once shined.

"I believe you, so don't let what Taemin or everyone else thinks bother you okay?" Onew assured.

Jooyeon nodded appreciatively. "Thank you Onew Oppa." she said in a small voice.



During break, Jooyeon had no friends to sit with. Nobody wanted to sit with the that threatened someone else with a knife.

Sulli had already gone to Busan for Grandma Choi. There was no one left for her.

Or so she thought.

Jooyeon's eyes widened when she saw Onew place his plate of chicken next to hers and settle down comfortably opposite her.

"Oppa." she whispered. "Why.. What are you doing! You'll get Outcasted as well!"

Onew grinned. "Nothing else matters as long as I have chicken and you. Eat up Sulli ah. Don't let what everyone else thinks bother you."

Tears started gathering in Jooyeon's eyes. "But Oppa, you didn't even hear my side of the story. What makes you think that I didn't do all those things she said?"

Onew smiled at her and held her hands. "Because I know you Sulli ah."

Jooyeon softened.

*Thank you Onew Oppa. But you're wrong. You don't know me. You don't even know my real name...

But thank you for believing in me.*

 

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Hey Hey Hey! I'm here with a new fic!

It's called: I'm a girl ... BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

CHECK IT OUT HERE

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo