Her: 3 years on

In love with Miss Imposter

Jooyeon took a step back and admired her handiwork.

"Hmmm.. I think it needs a little more red there." Jooyeon bit her lips and dipped her paintbrush on her palate.

She swirled her paint brush on her canvas expertly and created many 3D effects.

"Jooyeonnie!"

Jooyeon's head snapped around and she smiled.

"Jiyong Oppa!" she got up and hugged her brother.

"What brought you here today Jiyong Oppa?" Jooyeon asked, hugging his arm.

"I brought my Jooyeonnie egg tarts and coffee!" Jiyong placed them on the table. "And also, I didn't have any work this afternoon."

"Waahh maa!" Jooyeon smiled and took a huge bite. "Oppa, a handsome man like you shouldn't be free enough to come visit their sister on their work free days."

"Then what do you want me to do?" Jiyong asked, confused.

"Date of course!" Jooyeon rolled her eyes. "You're already 28 for heaven's sake Oppa! Get yourself a girlfriend!"

Jiyong ruffled his sister's hair. "Aigoo worried about me? I'm not going to get a girlfriend until I see you with a boyfriend Jooyeonnie!"

Jooyeon pouted. "But Oppa~~~ I'm only 20! I have lots of time! But yore becoming an old man soon! You better hurry!"

"OLD MAN??!" Jiyong shrieked. "I'm not that old!"

"Says the man with white hair." Jooyeon scoffed.

"Hello miss!" Jiyong pointed at his hair. "I bleached my hair. It isn't naturally white for your information."

Jooyeon rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah. Just get yourself a girlfriend Oppa! Tell me! Did you meet any nice girls recently?"

Jiyong looked down and blushed. "Well actually ... "

"WHAT?" Jooyeon shrieked excited.

"I saw this rather cute girl in Starbucks just now when I was getting these." Jiyong pointed to the coffee in Jooyeon's hands. "She forgot to bring her wallet and she had to go home so I paid her bus fair for her. "

"Good job Oppa! And then?" Jooyeon asked curiously.

"I asked for her number in return." Jiyong blushed. "Her name is Sandara Park. Dara for short."

"Dara.. My future sister-in-law~~~" Jooyeon smiled with a dreamy expression.

"Yah get back to work!" Jiyong snapped. "We can't have our award winning artist wasting her time here talking to her old white haired brother!"

Jooyeon giggled. "Okay okay! Bye Oppa! I love you!"

"Love you too!" Jiyong waved.

"Remember to call Dara Eonni!" Jooyeon yelled.

"SHUT UP!" came the reply.

Jooyeon giggled and put her egg tart down. She took out her wallet and gazed at the same picture of her and Taemin taken on the Singapore flyer.

"Taemin Oppa." she smiled, caressing he picture. "I wonder how are you and Sulli Eonni? Is married life fun?"

Jooyeon sighed and sat down.

"I hope you kept your promises with me before I left." Jooyeon whispered. "I hope you're having a great life now."

"I'm sorry for leaving you but I didn't belong there." Jooyeon muttered, a tear trickling down her cheek.

"It's stupid how I still love you after so long huh?" Jooyeon smiled. "I'm so stupid."

Jooyeon took her paintbrush and began painting again.

She became a renowned young artist in a matter of 3 years.

She won numerous awards and her works were widely recognized.

To say that you owned a work by Kwon Jooyeon meant that you were extremely wealthy.

She discovered her talent in painting while she was just doodling on her paper, drawing Taemin and her while waiting for the bus 3 years ago.

A man discovered her talent and sent her to proper arts class.

Now, she became a internationally known artist, known for her great works and also stunning looks.

"Why do I still love you Taemin Oppa?" Jooyeon mumbled. "Without you all these achievements seems like they aren't worth anything."