First Date

In love with Miss Imposter

"Where are we?" Jooyeon asked as she stepped out of the car.

"This is my appa's shopping centre." Taemin explained boredly. "You can shop, eat, watch movies, go bowling, go to noraebang (Karaoke), and eat again.."

Jooyeon's mouth formed an 'O' shape. "What are we doing here?"

"Appa told me to let you choose." Taemin yawned.

Jooyeon grew pissed. "Lee Taemin if you don't want to bring me out you can just say so. I could have been spending quality time with Jiji."

"I wanted to spend time with Suzy too but if my dad didn't threaten to DISOWN me, I'll probably be in the cinema with Suzy now!" Taemin snapped.

Jooyeon grew silent. *Right. This is all because of the adults. PEACE kwon jooyeon. Think of Rainbows, Red Gummy bears, Jiji~~~ You must continue with the investigation.*

"Then if you want to continue being LEE Taemin and not just Taemin, then let's just do something quick, snap some photos and show it to your parents." Jooyeon grumbled.

"Fine fine." Taemin led the way. "Let's just find you a bag, some clothes or something. The salesgirls will report back to Appa."

They entered the department store. The salesgirls came and greeted Taemin respectfully.

"Yeah yeah." Taemin waved them off. "Find some nice clothes for Miss Choi."

"Yes Young Master Lee." they chorused and went in different directions.

A minute later, a whole range of shoes, bags and dresses were brought out in front of Jooyeon. She gasped.

walk-in-closet.jpg    

(IGNORE THE FACE AT THE BOTTOM).

"Woah!" Jooyeon picked up a gown. "Yeppeo!"

"Go try it on then." Taemin said boredly and flipped the magazine.

Jooyeon nodded excitedly and went into the changing room. Minutes later, she appeared again like this:

yoco_korean_dress_J1269black1.jpg    

(I didn't have patience to find a nicer one.)

Taemin stared at her, his mouth agape.

Jooyeon wriggled uncomfortably in the dress. "This feels uncomfortable."

She looked at herself in the mirror. *Wow is this me? This doesn't feel right. I always wear bodyguard suits and all..*

"I'll change out of it." she said casually and walked away.

Taemin grabbed her wrist and held her back. "You don't want the dress? It looks... g-g-g-gre-.. not bad." Taemin muttered.

Jooyeon wrinkled her nose. "Nah. I don't like wearing dresses. I prefer wearing pants and suits. This is okay."

"Let's just get this alright?" Taemin yelped. He didn't know why he really wanted to see her wearing the dress. "Just.. get this date over and done with."

"Oh alright." Jooyeon nodded. *I can pass this to Sulli Eonni after this anyway.*

Jooyeon walked to the cashier and casually glanced at the price. Her heart stopped.

5 MILLION WON? 5 MILLION WON FOR A FREAKING DRESS?

She could buy so many different outfits from Gangnam Shopping district!

"Errr. Lee Taemin, did you see the price of this dress?" she whispered.

Taemin glanced. "Oh. Is 5 million too cheap? Should I find another better one?"

Jooyeon stared at him. "ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR MIND?" she gasped.

People started looking in their direction.

She stopped herself and whispered. "This is freaking 5 million won! I can buy 100 Fifty thousand won dresses!"

Taemin raised his eyebrows. "Why would the Choi Heiress wear a dress that's only fifty thousand won?"

"Errr err." Jooyeon smacked her head mentally. *Kwon Jooyeon! How can you forget to think in Sulli Eonni's shoes again??*

"Err right!" Jooyeon nodded exageratedly. "5 million won is NOTHING!"

Cold sweat broke out on her hands. "Err I don't like that dress. How about we look at other things?"

Taemin shrugged and nodded.

They went section to section.

Shoes to bags. Bags to clothes. Clothes to cosmetics. They even went to the SPA area.

Jooyeon didn't even dare to touch a single thing after discovering their heavenly prices.

"Hey are you getting anything or not?" Taemin asked annoyed.

Jooyeon gulped. She wanted to get this done quickly too, but she just couldn't bear spending so much on a simple dress or bag.

"Errr how about we just find something to eat then?" Jooyeon suggested.

"Oh alright." Taemin nodded.

*Why does she not seem excited to be amongst such branded goods? She didn't even touch them.

Is the Choi Heiress's taste so high that even the Lee Corp's goods are too low for her?*