Taemin to the rescue

In love with Miss Imposter

Onew fidgeted on his seat on the plane before takeoff.

"What if those people are really bad guys?" he asked himself. "Lee Jinki what were you thinking leaving Sulli! Of course she's more important than your chickens!"

Onew immediately stood up but the air stewardess came to him immediately.

"Sorry sir, the plane is going to take off soon, please sit down and fasten your seatbelts." she said.

"But.." Onew stared at her desperately.

"Please cooperate sir." she said sternly.

Onew sat back down and whipped out his phone.

*Since I'm not there, I hope Taemin will be able to help.*



"Oppa!" Suzy waved her hands in front of Taemin. "OPPA! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?"

Taemin snapped. "Huh? Oh sorry Suzy Baby." he scratched his head and tossed five red gummy bears into his mouth.

"What are you thinking of Oppa?" Suzy asked.

"nothing much." Taemin mumbled and bit his lip.

*Why does Taeminnie have a bad feeling about this advertisement thing Sulli is going to? What of they really are bad people?*

"Oppa why don't we-" Suzy tried saying.

NOONA NEOMU YEPPEO~ MICHYEO~

REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY~~~


"Sorry Suzy Baby." Taemin shot an apologetic glance at her before picking up the call.

"Onew Hyung?" he answered.

"Taemin ah! You have to help!" Onew shrieked.

"Welcome to flight SQ12345 from Singapore to Seoul." a voice rang out at the background.

"Why does it sound like you're on a plane now Hyung?" Taemin asked, alarmed.

"BECAUSE I AM!" Onew screamed. "I don't know what I'm thinking, going back to feed my chickens and leaving Sulli here alone.."

"WHAT????" Taemin shrieked. "You left her alone? To go to the advertisement thing? What if they are bad people?"

"That's what I'm afraid of!" Onew yelped. "Please make sure she's okay Taemin ah. HEY TAEMIN AH!"

-------TTTTOOOOOOTTTTTT--------

Taemin hung up.

He sprang up from his seat and flew to the door. "Where are you going Oppa?" Suzy asked.

"Sorry Suzy Baby! Sulli is in danger I have to save her!" Taemin shouted and ran off.

Suzy clenched her fist and gritted her teeth. *That Sulli girl again. Taemin I'll make you regret leaving me here today.*

Taemin burst out onto the road and flagged a cab.

"XXX STREET XXX BUILDING!" Taemin screamed from his memory.

He whipped out his phone and dialed secretary Park's number.

"Yeomsey-"

"SECRETARY PARK!" Taemin yelled. "I want you to check if a company called Jung and Kim Agency exists!"

"Ooookay.. Wait a minute young master."

A few clicks and typing on the computer later, Secretary Park answered the phone again.

"Young master?" he said. "There is no such Agency."

"!" Taemin cursed and hung up.

He dumped the half the packet of gummy bears into his mouth and chewed furiously.

*Choi Sulli how can you be so stupid and brainless to agree to this??? This is a trap! Please be alright Choi Sulli!*

"FASTER!" Taemin barked.

The driver nodded afraid, surprised that a young man with such a cute face could be so fierce.