Choosing clothes with Key Umma

In love with Miss Imposter

"Hey Sulli ah are you ready to go?" Taemin asked when it was end of school.

"Yeah." Jooyeon nodded and gathered her stuff.

"You're sending her home?" Onew yelped. "I want to send Sulli home too!"

"But I'm her husband!" Taemin protested.

"PEACE MY FELLOW COMRADES!" Key shouted. "I'm going to send Sulli home."

"You?" both of them yelped.

"Key Oppa?" Jooyeon asked.

"Let's go shopping for a dress for you!" Key squealed. "I've always wanted to go shopping with my girlfriend but since I don't have one, I'll make do with Taemin's. I promise I'll find you a stunning dress alright!"

Jooyeon smiled and nodded.

"Come on let's go then!" Key linked his arms with Jooyeon and went off with her.

Taemin and Onew glared at their umma figure in SHINee.

"Woah if looks could kill, Key Hyung would have been long killed!" Minho whispered.

"Double killed!" Jonghyun whispered back.

"Hyung, do you really like Sulli? You still want to court her?" Taemin asked quietly.

Onew glanced at his dongsaeng and said firmly. "Yes. As long as she isn't engaged to you, I still have a chance."

"But.." Taemin protested. "But.. She's mine."

Onew's eyes widened. "Taemin ah, have you fallen for her too?"

Taemin looked down. "Honestly Hyung, I don't know. Ever since she appeared, I had these strange feelings when I'm around her. I never had these feelings when I was with Suzy."

"Then lets have a fair match." Onew put out his hand. "If I can't win her heart before the engagement, then you will get to marry her."

"Deal." Taemin nodded and took his hyung's hand.



"Woah the dresses here are so pretty!" Jooyeon gasped and the rows and rows of dresses.

"I know right!" Key smirked. "My taste is always the best. Come on! I'll find you a good one!"

Key dragged Jooyeon rack by rack, picking dress after dress like squirrels picking nuts. Soon, the sales lady following them could not be seen, being buried by the pile of dresses Key chose.

"Let's get you to try all of them!" Key cheered excitedly.

"ALL OF THEM?" Jooyeon shrieked.

Key smirked and pushed her into the dressing room.

...

After a treacherous trial of over hundreds of dresses, Jooyeon stepped out in another, thoroughly tired. "How's this?" she asked.

Key turned round and his jaws dropped in shock. HOT GIRL ALERT!

"Wow! Wow!" Key gaped. "This is it! You look fabulous!"

"Really?" Jooyeon lit up. She looked in the mirror and saw a stunningly beautiful girl staring back at her.

"Wow." she breathed. "This is me?"

"Its you! Sulli ah you've always been beautiful! I didn't imagine you to be so.. So.. SOOOOO STUNNING!!" Key hyperventilated.

"Why thank you!" Jooyeon bowed.

"Taemin is one lucky guy!" Key smiled. "Onew hyung's eyes will be sure to pop out seeing you in this dress!"

Jooyeon chuckled and went to changed out of the dress. Key paid for her and they went to the nearest ice cream stall to get a cone each.

"Sulli ah, I hears you're getting engaged to Taemin next Monday." Key said, his vanilla cone.

Jooyeon flinched but nodded. Key was the umma for a reason and he caught her flash of sad expression.

"Why? Do you not like our Taemin?" Key asked, concerned. "Don't you want to marry him?"

Jooyeon shook her head. "No. I like him. It's just... I don't want the engagement to come so soon."

*Because that's when I have to say goodbye and see Taemin get engaged to another girl.* Jooyeon looked down.

"Ah! The nerves!" Key chuckled, misunderstanding. "Don't worry! Our Taemin actually lik- Uh. I think it's better for him to confess himself."

"Confess what?" Jooyeon asked.

Key smiled. "Just wait Sulli ah."

*Our Maknae is so madly in love with you I think you are blind not to see it!*