The Orphanage II

In love with Miss Imposter

Jooyeon looked at Taemin, blushing furiously even redder than his hair and she burst into laughter. "HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" she carried the girl and placed her on her lap. "Aigoo Eunnie ah! Taemin isn't a tomato!"

Taemin pouted. "Although he looks like one." Jooyeon whispered.

"YAH I heard that!" Taemin yelled and dived forward, attacking Jooyeon's sides with tickles. "COME ON KIDS! Time to punish your Pretty Sister for laughing at her husband!"

The rest of the kids ran forward and began tickling Jooyeon at her sides, under her legs and armpits. "Ah! Jebal! Kumane!!! (Please stop.) TAEMIN AH!!!" Jooyeon half laughed and yelled.

Taemin chuckled and pulled the kids away. "Alright kids! Let's stop now!"

Jooyeon sat up and glared at Taemin. "You're a bad influence to them! And since when were you my husband!"

"We are going to get married anyway!" Taemin protested.

Jooyeon stared at him surprised. "You're accepting this marriage?"

Taemin looked away embarrased. *Aish this girl.. Can't she see that Taeminnie has already accepted this marriage long ago?*

"Pretty Eonni! Don't quarrel with tomato oppa!" another girl came forward. "I like Tomato Oppa!"

"Aigoo Min yeon ah! We aren't quarelling!" Jooyeon pinched Min yeon's nose.

Another boy came out and pulled Min yeon away. "Yah Min yeon ah! I told you not to like any other boys except me! You cannot like Tomato hyung!"

The boy threw a glare at Taemin who took a step back. "I think he thinks I'm his rival or something!" he whispered to Jooyeon who giggled. "Who told you to be so cute!"

Taemin brightened. "So you think I'm cute?"

Jooyeon looked away blushing. She returned her attention to the little boy. "Aigoo Hyukkie ah! You can't expect Min yeon to not like all the boys! Don't be jealous okay!"

"But I want to marry Min yeon when I grow up!" Hyukkie whined.

Taemin chuckled and lifted Hyukkie. "Aigoo Hyukkie ah if you are jealous all the time Min yeon won't want to marry you!"

Hyukkie's eyes widened. "Really? Sorry Min yeon you can like Tomato hyung now... Just promise to marry me next time."

Minyeon smiled and nodded. "Okay. Let's get married tomorrow!"

Jooyeon and Taemin looked at each other and giggled.

 

"Why are we doing this?" Taemin whined.

"The kids need to have a clean and hygienic environment to live and play in! Come on Taemin ah~~~" Jooyeon tried to act cute.

Taemin felt his heart rate quicken and blushed. Suddenly, a little boy tugged on Taemin's pants. "Tomato hyung! Girls must call older boys Oppa right? Why doesn't Pretty Noona call you oppa?"

Taemin looked at Jooyeon with his eyebrows raised. "Hmmm I wonder why..."

"Yah Lee Taemin did you gang up with Kangho to make me call you oppa!" Jooyeon waved the mop at him accusingly.

"I didn't I swear!" Taemin protested. "But look! Even a 4 year old little boy knows a younger girl must call an older guy oppa!"

Jooyeon turned to Kangho and patted his head. "Kangho ah, noona and hyung needs to clean the nursery, why don't you go outside to play first!"

Kangho ran out leaving both of them.

"Sulli ah~~ Call me Oppa~~" Taemin whined and battled his eyebrows.

Jooyeon's face reddened and pushed a rag to Taemin. "Go clean the windows."

"Sulli ah~~~" Taemin pouted.

Nevertheless, he went to the windows and his jaw dropped. "OMONA! The dirt is like... ONE INCH THICK!"

Jooyeon giggled. "Then clean it ahjusshi.."

Taemin spun round. "What did you call me? AHJUSSHI?"

Jooyeon nodded innocently and mopped the floor. "I'm a younger girl and you're an older guy. So you're the ahjusshi!"

"Sulli ah~~~" Taemin whined.

"If you don't finish cleaning quickly I'll never call you what you want to hear... Halabeoji!!!" Jooyeon threatened.

Seeing himself being degraded from uncle to grandfather, Taemin hurriedly wiped the windows.

Soon, both of them were happily joking while working, keeping the nursery in good shape. They looked like husband and wife, comfortable and happy.

Ahjuma peeked in from outside and smiled.

"I'm glad you found a great guy for yourself Jooyeon ah."