Piggy Back Pool Game

In love with Miss Imposter

"Hey do you want to play a game?" Suzy asked.

"What game?" Jooyeon asked curiously.

"The PiggyBack Pool Game." Suzy smirked. *This is the perfect game. I'll show that Choi heiress that Taemin is mine. At the same time, I will have a chance to have body contact with Taemin. I bet he can't resist.*

"What's that?" The other three chorused.

Suzy almost rolled her eyes. *Don't you all watch chick flicks? Oh right. Taemin watches Barney. I wonder how many times a day he tells me Barney should have been red.*

"The girl has to sit on the Guy's shoulders and you have to try to push the other team so that they topple over." Suzy explained simply.

"But... What if I fall? I don't know how to swim." Jooyeon said in a small voice.

Taemin glared at her. *Why did she come when she didn't even know how to swim? Doesn't she know that it's dangerous?*

"Why didn't you tell me? We could have gone to other places instead!" Onew exclaimed.

"It's okay Onew Oppa, I'll just make sure we don't fall." Jooyeon smiled.

Taemin's eyes widened. *Since when was she and Onew Hyung partnering? Oh. Oh right. Of course they are partnering. WHAT AM I THINKING! Taeminnie already has Suzy! TAEMINNIE IS BAD!*

"Bend down a little so I can get up your shoulders Oppa." Suzy ordered.

Taemin bent down obediently. Suzy climbed up slowly, making sure to rub his with her s. She felt Taemin stiffen and smirked.

*Liking my ? You can touch them all you want tonight.* she smirked.

On the other hand, Taemin was watching Jooyeon and Onew intently. Jooyeon tried to climb onto Onew's shoulder, using Onew's thighs as a stepping stone. The water made it slippery and she slipped, clinging on to Onew's neck fervently like they were hugging.

Taemin stiffened.

Somehow, he didn't like what he saw.

"Omo sorry Onew Oppa." Jooyeon apologized, red in the face.

"It's okay. Let's try again." Onew suggested.



"Are you ready? Then let the game begin!" Onew declared excitedly.

Both guys inched nearer each other slowly so that their partners could attack each other.

"Closer Oppa!" Suzy ordered, her competitiveness catching up. "I'm going to win this!"

"Don't hit her too hard okay!" Taemin said, worried for Jooyeon's safety.

Suzy clenched her fist in anger. *I'll show you what's hard.*

She smiled sweetly at Jooyeon. Jooyeon didn't dare to attack, so she pushed Suzy lightly. Suzy smirked and pushed her with both hands. HARD.

"KYYYAAAHHH!" Jooyeon fell into the water, dragging Onew down with her.

Suzy smiled in triumph and shouted happily," We won!"

Soon Onew surfaced, panting. He looked round him for Jooyeon but she never appeared. Instead, what he saw was a figure of blue and white at the bottom of the pool.

"!" Onew cursed and dived down.

Jooyeon was struggling to see as the giant shirt she had on had floated up and clung on to her face tightly. She tried to pry it off but it wouldn't budge, only sticking tighter to her face.

Onew rushed to her side and pulled her up to the pool side. Jooyeon was still struggling to breathe.

"We must get this shirt off her! It's suffocating her!" Onew said urgently and went forward to help her put of it.

Taemin came at that instant and snatched the shirt out of his hyung's hands. Onew looked at him surprised.

"I'll help." Taemin said.

He pulled the shirt over Jooyeon's head in a single swift movement. Jooyeon spluttered and took a deep breath as soon as she could breath.

"Are you alright?" Onew patted her back anxiously.

"Yeah I'm fine." Jooyeon croaked.

"Here I'll help you to those benches." Onew helped her up towards the chairs.

As soon as she stood up, Taemin's face reddened. He was now looking at his fiancee's back view, in a figure hugging swimsuit. Her curves were emphasized and her long honey legs were seen.

Taemin looked away and blushed. Suzy saw and she gritted her teeth in anger.

*I'm wearing a Hot Bikini for heaven's sake! You don't show a response to this and you blush because of that conservative ahjuma swimsuit?*

Taemin plunged his head into the water to try to clear his thoughts, trying to clear everything on his mind except his one want:

I NEED RED GUMMY BEARS.



That day, it was the first time the boy ever showed concern for the girl.

To feel anxious.

To feel worried.

To feel uncomfortable when the girl is with another guy.

He doesn't know why he feels that way. Reason and theory don't help at all.

He is nothing but one: CONFUSED.