Mr Choi Approves

In love with Miss Imposter

"JOOYEON AH!!" Sulli squealed when Jooyeon arrived home, tired and sore from all the walking. "Why are you in this state?"

Jooyeon looked at herself.

Barefooted, bruises on her feet, a new wound on her knee caused by falling down when she ran after Taemin's car, hair horrifyingly messy like a bird's nest, and sweat drenched.

"What do you think Eonni?" Jooyeon rolled her eyes. "I had a good time with your Taeminnie Oppa?" she scoffed. "He just left me at the beach after rejecting me! Don't you think he's such a jerk?"

Sulli gazed at her with shining eyes. "Really? Taemin Oppa did that? Omo that's so cool! Protecting his love even in the face of a financial crisis! Waahhh~~ Taemin Oppa is so cool!!"

Jooyeon stared at her Eonni, mouth agape. *If you had been the one meeting him today and he did this to you, I'm sure you'll cry all the water out of your body!*

"Jooyeon ah," Mr Choi appeared. "Come on in to my office, I want to hear about that red haired boy. (SPAZZES: RED HAIR RED HAIR!!!)"

Jooyeon went into Mr Choi's room, determined to ask mr Choi to call off the wedding.

Taemin is DEFINITELY not fit for her Eonni. Sulli is so soft hearted and she had never gone through much sufferings.

If it had been her today on the beach with Taemin, Jooyeon was sure Sulli would just jump into the sea and commit suicide just as Taemin had wished.

"Mr Choi, you cannot ever let Sulli marry Taemin!" Jooyeon yelled, her hands waving about.

Mr Choi's eyebrows raised, and he listened to Jooyeon's narration in interest.

"So in conclusion, YOU CANNOT EVER LET TAEMIN MARRY SULLI EONNI!" Jooyeon finished dramatically.

Mr choi chuckled. "If Taemin had agreed to the marriage so easily, I would have rejected him as my son-in-law immediately."

Jooyeon furrowed her brows in confusion.

"Why?" she asked.

"Taemin has a girlfriend. If he doesn't put his all into his current relationship, he would agree to the marriage immediately." Mr Choi reasoned.

"Besides, if he agreed, it showed that he values money more than his love." Mr Choi continued. "I wouldn't want those sort of guys for Sulli."

Jooyeon bit her lips deep in thought.

"But if he disregards this marriage, how are you going to make him get married to Sulli willingly and treat her well?" Jooyeon asked.

Mr Choi smiled. "Don't you worry! It's your job to find out if Taemin is really responsible. His parents will force him into this marriage no doubt. If he has responsibility, he'll be responsible to Sulli too."

"The main thing to worry now is Taemin's personality." Mr Choi said. "We must make sure he is a good person before proceeding with anything else. So Jooyeon ah, you will transfer schools to Seoul High with Sulli and Taemin."

Jooyeon nodded in resignation.

*Although what Mr Choi said made sense.. BUT I CAN'T BEAR THAT LEE TAEMIN TO BE PART OF THIS FAMILY!!!

GAAAAHHHHH! I've never disliked a guy so much in my life!*

Jooyeon clenched her fist. "I must find some bad points about Taemin so that Mr Choi and Sulli will change their minds!"



"APPA WHAT IS THIS? WHY AM I IN AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE??" Taemin screamed when he reached home.

"I have a girlfriend I love Appa! I want to marry her! Not some Choi heiress!" Taemin snorted.

"Why are you so early?" Mr Lee looked up in surprise. "Didnt you bring her to the movies?"

"I ditched her at the beach." Taemin replied coldly.

"WHAT??" Mr Lee yelped.

Mr Lee sighed and put his hands around Taemin, which Taemin shrugged off.

"Just help us Taemin ah." Mr lee persuaded. "I don't see why you don't like the Choi Heiress. She's so pretty! Even prettier than Suzy!"

Taemin glared his father. "Suzy is obviously prettier! And this isn't about looks! So what is the Choi Heiress is prettier? She's an obstacle between me and Suzy!"

"So you admit she's prettier!" Mr Lee clapped his hands.

"APPA!" Taemin growled.

"Son, there is no way out. I won't hear no for an answer." Mr Lee said firmly. "You will marry Sulli and you will save our company!"

Taemin stared desperately as his dad stalked off.

*What is this? This is ridiculous!

That Choi Heiress, why must she like me? If she didn't like me, she wouldn't want to marry me and I wouldn't be in such a mess!

Darn that Choi Sulli...*

Taemin gritted his teeth and glared at the ceiling.

Just then..

NOONA NEOMU YEPPEO, MICHYEO

REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY~~~

Taemin saw "SUZY: MINNIE'S BABY" on the screen and he sighed.

*How am I going to explain things to her?*
Taemin sighed and picked up the call.