Jiyong

In love with Miss Imposter

Jooyeon stared intently out of the window, seeing everything but catching nothing.

She felt wronged, framed, accused. But she did not want to say anything about it.

*Since when was I willing to sacrifice my own happiness for Taemin's welfare?* she thought.

Suddenly, a blonde haired guy dressed in chic hip hop fashion caught her eye.

GD022717.jpg

Jooyeon's eyes widened.

JIYONG OPPA?

"STOP! STOP THE CAR!" she shrieked and attempted to open the car door when the car was still moving at top speed.

Taemin snapped out of his thoughts as the car came to an abrupt stop and Jooyeon ran out at top speed. Taemin flung the door opened and ran after her.

"Sulli ah! Where are you going!" Taemin shouted.

Jooyeon ignored him and ran like she never did. The blonde guy was disappearing fast through the crowd.

"Jiyong Oppa!" Jooyeon screamed and weaved through the crowd.

The blonde guy never turned back, hearing nothing except for the music from his own iPod.

Jooyeon tripped over a toddler's toy and fell with a THUD. She winced in pain, but crawled up immediately.

Her blonde guy was gone.

Tears began streaming down her face. She was too late.

Taemin caught up with her and stopped by her side, panting loudly.

"What happened?" he asked.

He gazed at her worriedly, hair messy, a tear stained face, and trembling lips. And was that a bleeding wound on her knee he saw?

"Yah! You're bleeding!" Taemin shrieked.

Jooyeon walked in the direction where she last saw the blonde guy and looked round desperately. Where was he? Please let her find him once more.

Tears never stopped flowing as she scanned the crowd, her eyes lighting up once she found a guy with blonde hair. But it was never him.

"CHOI SULLI STOP RIGHT THERE!" Taemin commanded and grabbed her wrist.

"What are you doing!" he asked. "Running out all of a sudden, falling down and not caring, and weaving through the crowd looking for I don't know what! Come on, I'll treat your wound."

Taemin tugged Jooyeon but she remained frozen at her place. She looked at the people around her once again.

He was gone.

Just as he had been 11 years ago.

Fresh tears fell from her eyes. She lost him again.

Taemin felt himself cringe seeing her in such a state. He got down and piggy backed her. She was not paying attention and almost fell of his back.

"Hey hold on tight." he told her softly.

She snapped back into reality and wrapped her arms round his neck. The sense of security his back offered her calmed her down a little.

Taemin felt a little relieved, sensing that she calmed down a little. But soon, a wet patch began forming on his uniform.

*Why is she crying like that?* Taemin thought worriedly and placed her on a bench in front of the nearest convenience stall. *She didn't even flinch when they threw eggs at her. What caused her to become like this all of a sudden?*

Suddenly all the anger and resentment Taemin felt for Jooyeon was disappeared as he applied medicine on her wound. He flinched when he pressed the medicine covered cotton wool on her cut. He looked up, expecting her to be wincing in pain.

She was crying. Large crystal like tears.

Tears not of physical pain. Tears of depression, of fear, of utter disappointment.

"I lost him again." she whispered.

Taemin's ears perked up. "Who?" he asked gently, placing the large plaster on her wound.

More tears fell as she whispered his name. "Jiyong Oppa."

It seemed as if a million knives stabbed his heart when he heard her whisper another man's name with such overwhelming emotion.

Was he her past lover? Her first love? Her long lost childhood sweetheart?

Why did they separate? Is he back for good? Will he find her again?

Thousands of questions ran across Taemin's mind. The way she was crying for this man, he meant a lot to her.

Another memory jolted into Taemin's mind.

"He's called Jiji."

"And there's someone important to me with the Ji syllybus in his name too."

"When I was young, me and Ji-"




*Was that person this Jiyong Oppa of hers?* Taemin thought.

An uncomfortable feeling passed through him as he realized that man's importance to her.

For reasons he cannot fathom, he doesn't like it. He hated his Jiyong guy, whoever he was. Who was he to hold such a precious place in her heart?

Jooyeon thought about Jiyong and the last time she saw him. It was when she was 6 and he was 14.

She recalled the young Jiyong.

G_Dragon_was_an_SM_trainee_for_5_years_2  
A smile appeared on her face.

*I'm glad you grew up well Jiyong Oppa.*