On a trip

In love with Miss Imposter

 

Jooyeon yelped when she received a call from Mr Choi.

"What? Mr Choi how can you agree?" she asked.

Mr Choi chuckled. "It's a great experience to see if that Lee Taemin is a good guy or not. You two will stay in a same room on the trip and we'll see if he dares to lay a finger on you."

"AND IF HE DOES?" Jooyeon screeched.

"You have the kungfu to fight him." Mr Choi finished. "I think it's a great chance to know more about this red haired guy."

"Seriously Mr Choi. There's nothing to know. He's just a jerk!" Jooyeon pleaded. "Let's just call off this whole thing!"

"Just do it Jooyeon." Mr Choi demanded. "See you in a week!"

"MR CHOI!" Jooyeon screamed

"Gaaahhh!" Jooyeon ruffled her hair when she returned from the call. Onew curiously glanced at her.

"What happened?" he asked.

"I'm going on a one week trip to Singapore with Lee Taemin." Jooyeon sighed and plopped herself beside him. "Gawd ONE WEEK! ONE WEEK!!!"

Onew's heart fell. "They forced you to go?"

Jooyeon nodded sadly. "Taemin's parents wanted us to have some improvements in our relationship. But ugh! This is ridiculous! Missing a whole week of school?"

Onew sighed. *If only I was the one in this marriage with her..*

"I thought you liked Taemin? Why do you seem so angry?" Onew asked.

Jooyeon stopped. *Oh right! I'm supposed to like Taemin here! I better behave like it!*

"Err yeah. But I just think one week is too long! I'll miss out a lot in studies!" she fibbed.

Onew nodded. *So she does like him. Minnie ah, what good did you do in your last life to have fairy girl in love with you?*

"Don't worry I'll help you with work." Onew offered.

"Thanks Onew Oppa." Jooyeon smiled. "I don't know what I'd do without you."



Taemin and Jooyeon met up at the front of the school gates automatically after school. Both of them ignored each other's presence and just sat quietly in the deafening silence in the car.

Onew watched from the gates and sighed. *I wonder if Sulli's gonna be okay? Judging by Taeminnie's temperamental changes, I think it's highly possible she'll be abandoned there herself.*

Onew bit his lips and gazed at the disappearing car.

"Should I follow them?" he mumbled.

*BEEP BEEP* *BEEP BEEP*

Both Jooyeon and Taemin's phones vibrated at the same time.

Taemin read his message from Suzy Baby.

Taemin Oppa

I'm so going to miss you for one week! Don't do anything to betray me arraso?

How I wish I can go with you too..

Loves,
Suzy Baby


Taemin's face brightened. *That's right! I can ask her to come with me! That way Taeminnie won't be bored!*

He quickly typed his reply.

Suzy Baby! How about coming with me to Singapore?

I'll get you tickets and I can get a room for you as well!

Except it can't be in the same hotel I'm staying cause my appa's gonna know.

Will you come accompany Taemminnie please??!

Loves,
Taeminnie Oppa.


Soon, his phone vibrated again.

Really Taemin Oppa? I can go?

Wheeee! Thank you Oppa you're the best!

But Oppa I have family matters next week so I'll have to leave one day earlier.

But nevertheless, I look forward to Singapore with Oppa!

Loves,
Suzy Baby
 

Taemin smiled happily and kept his phone in his pocket. With his girlfriend, the trip won't be that hard to bear.

*I'll only need to bear with the last day without Suzy Baby.* Taemin thought happily.

Jooyeon read her message from Chicken Boy.

Hey Sulli!

Have a great time and be safe on the trip! Meet you VERY SOON!

From,

Chicken Boy Onew.

Jooyeon chuckled lightly and replied.

Yah Chicken Boy!

Is something wrong with your head? One week isn't THAT short! I don't think VERY SOON fits this context.

Aigooo~~~ Chicken Boy needs to improve on his korean!

From,

Sulli.

Her phone beeped soon after.

Kekeke Fairy Girl! You don't know anything!

CHICKEN BOY'S KOREAN IS GOOD! I mean what I say.

See you VERY SOON!

From,

Chicken Boy Onew.

Jooyeon smiled and looked out of the window.

At least Onew lightened her spirits before the trip.