Onew's confession

In love with Miss Imposter

The next day passed in a flash, with Jooyeon lying in bed thinking about Sulli's arrival two days later, and Taemin jumping in enthusiasm as soon as he heard Key say that his fiancee will be the most stunningly beautiful girl in the ball.

Soon, it was Saturday. The Seoul High Ball.

The hall was soon transformed into a ballroom, with balloons and streamers everywhere. Flowers were placed in every possible corner and the place turned into a five star ballroom.

Onew clutched his bouquet of flowers and waited anxiously for Jooyeon to appear.

"Woah look at the kingkas! They are so hot!" a girl squealed as SHINee came into sight.

"Too bad one of them is getting engaged soon." another sighed.

"Who cares! There are still another 4 to look at!" the third scoffed.

SHINee walked in and the crowd automatically parted to let them in.

"Wow the school outdid themselves this year!" Minho exclaimed. "It's great!"

"Lots of pretty ladies today!" Jonghyun said as he whistled to a girl passing by.

"Aww Gawd! These people in Seoul High sure don't have fashion sense!" Key scoffed as he eyed a guy wearing blue polka dot suit. "I'm the best dressed here. I know it."

Taemin and Onew remained silent, scanning the hall for the one girl they were looking for.

"Yah what are you two looking for?" Key asked.

"Ssshhh! Omo! She's here!" Taemin squealed excitedly.

Jooyeon stepped into the ballroom, dressed in the gown Key picked. Everyone gasped, seeing such a great stunning beauty before them.

yoco_wholesale_korean_dress_J1609pink1.j  
Taemin's jaw nearly reached the floor. "She's so beautiful." he breathed.

Jooyeon spotted the guys and smiled, walking towards them. "Hey! Wow all of you look great!" she smiled. She turned and saw Taemin in his suit, looking absolutely manly and handsome. Her heart did a flip and the same weird feeling came surfacing once again.

"You look stunning." Taemin praised. Jooyeon blushed furiously.

Onew bit his lips, if he wanted to take a chance at being with her, this was the time.

"Sulli ah, will you have the first dance with me?" he asked and put out his hand.

Jooyeon smiled and took it. Taemin pouted and stood by the side watching.

Onew and Jooyeon went onto the dance floor and began their first dance. Onew gazed down at her intently, absorbing the beautiful sight in front of him.

"Although Taemin already said it, you really look beautiful tonight." Onew breathed.

Jooyeon smiled. "Thank you. You look great too Onew Oppa!"

"Good enough to capture your heart?" Onew asked and twirled her around.

"Eh?" Jooyeon looked at him confused.

"Sulli ah, actually, from the first time I met you, I've fallen in love with you." Onew confessed. "I really like you a lot even though I know you're Taemin fiancee. Are you willing to break the marriage and be my girl?"

Jooyeon bit her lips and let go of Onew. Both of them stood on the dance floor motionlessly, waiting for her response.

"I'm sorry." Jooyeon breathed.

Onew's heart sank. *I knew it.*

"I don't feel the same way." Jooyeon looked down. "I think you're a great Oppa but.."

"You dont love me." Onew continued.

"Im sorry Onew Oppa." Jooyeon cried. Onew used his thumb to wipe her tears away. "Sshhhh. Don't ruin your makeup. I kind of expected that. Don't worry your Onew Oppa will recover in no time." Onew smiled.

"Lets be great friends from now on okay?" Onew smiled, blinking back his tears.

Jooyeon nodded. "Thank you Oppa. And, I'm sorry."

"Don't be." Onew shook his head. "The next dance is starting soon. Go on, Taemin is waiting."

Jooyeon nodded and went to Taemin, who took her hand, throwing her a smile.

Onew looked away hurt, and went to the cocktail section. *Even though I anticipated the rejection, this hurt even more than I thought. Be happy with Taemin, Sulli ah.*