Jooyeon returns to Korea

In love with Miss Imposter

"Jiyong Oppa! The air here smells so good!" Jooyeon giggled and took a deep breath.

Jiyong poked his sister's forehead. "Aigoo. Of course it smells good! Air in your hometown smells the best!"

Jiyong took Jooyeon's luggage and they went to the hotel they were staying in.

On the car, Jiyong shot glances at Jooyeon.

"I'm THAT pretty Oppa?" Jooyeon teased.

"Puhlease!" Jiyong rolled his eyes. "I was just worried about you. Are you sure you want to come back? I mean.. He's here."

Jooyeon flinched. "Yeah... But that doesn't mean I'll see him right? I'll just finish my work and go."

"But Seoul is only this big.." Jiyong bit his lips. "What if you meet him?"

*Then I seriously don't know what I'll do.* Jooyeon pursed her lips. "It's okay I won't meet him Jiyong Oppa. Anyway how can you leave Dara Eonni in New York!"

Jiyong pouted. "I didn't want to too! But she said she needed to fill in the shifts where her colleagues won't be around. She will be coming the day after tomorrow. Aish. Her work is even more important than her boyfriend."

Jooyeon's ears perked up and her eyes widened. "BOYFRIEND? Jiyong Oppa you're her boyfriend already?"

Jiyong hastily covered his sister's mouth and threw an embarrassed glance at the driver. "Yah quiet!" he hissed.

"Well yeah.. I'm kinda.. Her boyfriend now.." Jiyong blushed.

"HOW? WHEN?" Jooyeon asked urgently.

"Two days after I got her number." Jiyong smiled. "I took her to a restaurant and told her that although I only met her for two days I was sure she was the one I wanted to spend my live with will she be my girlfriend? And she said yes."

"KKKYYYAAAAHHHH!!!" Jooyeon squealed. "That's so romantic Oppa! KYAAAHH my Oppa has a girlfriend now!"

"Hehe." Jiyong grew embarrassed. "You better find yourself a boyfriend soon cause your brother will be spending his time on his girlfriend!"

Jooyeon pouted. "I can survive without one. And anyway.. None of the other guys seem to attract me."

*Because you can only see one.* Jiyong sighed silently. *When are you ever going to let him go Jooyeonnie?*



Taemin looked up in to the sky suddenly, as if instincts told him to do so. He saw a plane flying lower and lower, until it was no longer in sight.

Taemin blinked.

At that very instant, there was a spark that ran throughout his body.

It was as if his heart returned to his body. A very important piece of himself finally coming back to him.

He could finally breath, because he had never been whole.

Taemin stood up from his desk and looked out into the skies.

"Who do I suddenly think of you Jooyeon ah?" Taemin whispered. "Why do I miss you so much suddenly? Why do I feel like you're back beside me again?"

He chuckled to himself and pulled out a packet of red gummy bears that was always in his pocket.

He popped one into his mouth and chewed slowly. "I hope you're living well Jooyeon ah." he smiled bitterly.



Sulli retracted her head that was eavesdropping on Taemin's self talk. She gently closed his door and leaned against it.

A tear trickled down her cheeks and she wiped it away quickly.

"I guess he really means it when he says that he loves her." she mumbled.

She finally came to terms with the fact that Taemin will never love her.

He had even abandoned his family business and watched it close down just so that he could escape the wedding with some one that he did not love.

He could wait 3 years, longing for her non stop, even when she already had a guy by her side.

In Taemin's eyes, there was nobody else besides Kwon Jooyeon.

There was no space left in his heart to fit her in.

"I guess it's time to give up huh Choi Sulli." Sulli chuckled to herself. "Maybe it's time to give someone else a chance."

Sulli wiped her tears and whipped out her phone.

"Yeomseyo Onew?" she smiled. "Can we meet?"