Miss Imposter

In love with Miss Imposter

Mr Choi looked through the files his secretary just sent him. It was a thick finely detailed file on the whole of Taemin's life. Where he was born. His blood type. His first love. His first kiss. How he stole someone else's cup of milk  in 1st grade.

"Lee Taemin has a girlfriend?" Mr Choi's eyes widened as he viewed Suzy's picture.

Mr Choi threw the file on the floor. "So what if he helps out at the orphanage? So what if he is a dance machine? He has a girlfriend!!!"

Mr Choi bit his lip. *Choi Ji Hoo calm down. Your daughter likes this guy! Is there any way to make her happy?*

Mr Choi racked his entrepreneur brain.

There are such things as arranged marriages. He and Sulli's mother got married because of one and they learned to love each other.

But will Taemin be the right man for Sulli?

The only way to make sure if he isn't a bad guy is to let him go through the whole process of the arranged marriage, and see if he will be a good husband.

"But if he isn't a good person Sulli will get hurt!" Mr Choi ruffled his hair.

An evil grin appeared on his face. "Unless... Someone acts as Sulli..."

 

*Knock knock*

"Come in." Mr Choi said excitedly.

"Mr Choi?" Jooyeon bowed respectfully. "You wanted to see me?"

"Yes." Mr Choi smiled. "Come on. Sit."

Jooyeon took her place beside the old man and looked at him curiously.

"Jooyeon ah, you know about the probablity of Sulli and Taemin having an arranged marriage right?" Mr Choi asked.

"Yes sir." Jooyeon nodded. "But truthfully sir, I don't think it's a good idea. Sulli likes Taemin so much, if Taemin isn't able to let go of his current relationship and just plays with her, she'll get hurt!"

"That's right!" Mr Choi nodded furiously. "But Sulli likes that guy so much.. So.."

"So?" Jooyeon repeated.

"Kwon Jooyeon, you will pretend to be Choi Sulli and continue with the arranged marriage." Mr Choi demanded.

"WWWHHHAAATTTTT???" Jooyeon screeched in shock.

"How can you do that? She loves him.. and why.. I.. him.. arranged marriage.. HIM??!!.. MEEE????" Jooyeon flustered.

"Calm down Jooyeon." Mr Choi said gently. "You too know of the risks in just letting Sulli engage with Taemin, so if you can pretend to be Sulli and engage with Taemin, you can spy on him at the same time and make sure he is a good guy for her! If anything happens and he breaks his fiancee's heart, Sulli won't get hurt!"

"And since you don't like him anyway." Mr Choi added hurriedly.

"But but.." Jooyeon was completely confused. "This is wrong. If Taemin manages to pass all the tests and you are willing for him to be your son-in-law, how are you going to tell him that the Choi sulli he thought he was marrying was actually a Kwon Jooyeon?" Jooyeon pointed to herself.

"He isn't in any position to be choosey anyway." Mr Choi shrugged. "His company needs our help. He needs this marriage."

"But.." Jooyeon hesitated.

"Jooyeon ah, you are also aware of Sulli's past." Mr Choi sighed. "Her mother passed away when she was young. Without her mother's love, I need to work extra hard to fufill her needs. I can't let her get hurt again.

And Jooyeon, we fed you and clothed you since you were 6. Please just treat this as a way of repaying us."

"I understand Mr Choi. I will do my best to make sure Taemin is the right one for Sulli." Jooyeon bowed.

Mr Choi smiled and patted her head.

"Thank you Jooyeon." he smiled. "Now can you please ask Sulli to come up here. I have to explain things to her."

"No problem Mr Choi." Jooyeon bowed and went to fetch Sulli.

She went into her room and slumped on her bed.

*I know this is to protect Sulli Eonni but... WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

Mr Choi's imagination and creativity just surprises me every single time.

Just when I thought that building a freaking dome on top of the roller coaster Sulli wanted to ride was the most extreme thing he could do, he just surprises me again.

If all his energy and brain cells are channeled towards since, I am so sure he'll surpass Einstein.*

Jooyeon sighed and laid down.

"But I guess it's the only way to protect Sulli Eonni.." she mumbled.

 

THE OTHER ROOM

"WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT?????" Sulli screamed. "Jooyeon is getting engaged to Taemin??????????"

Mr Choi waved his hands about frantically. "IT IS TO PROTECT YOU MY DEAR!"

Sulli stared back, her eyes wide.

"She's just going to spy on Taemin and make sure you don't get emotionally or physically hurt by that red haired-" Mr Choi flustered.

"THIS IS GREAT APPA!" Sulli exclaimed, her eyes shining. "Now Jooyeon can see for herself how magnificent Taemin Oppa is and she can spazz about him with me!!!! THANK YOU APPA!!!!"

Sulli lunged forward to give her father a hug.

"Er no prob?" Mr Choi chuckled hesitantly.