Sharing a room

In love with Miss Imposter

When Jooyeon finally cooled down, Taemin had suffered numerous blows to his head, his shirt pulled it it was out of shape and a black eye.

*Mr Choi! Why did you arrange us to stay in this sort of hotel?* Jooyeon thought furiously. *What if that Lee Taemin really does something to me? Gaaahhh. I don't think he dares anyway.*

Taemin heaved a sigh of relief seeing his fiancée having cooled down. He bit his lip, unsure of how to break the news of the bed arrangement to her.

"Err Choi Sulli..." he called softly.

"WHAT?" Jooyeon snapped.

"Err about the separate beds..." Taemin trailed off and pointed.

Jooyeon turned and her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

"Why are the beds like this? What is the difference between this and a king sized bed?" Jooyeon shrieked.

Taemin shook his head innocently. "There's no difference. Sadly. I don't want to sleep with you."

"As if I want to sleep with you!" Jooyeon scoffed. "I'll call the reception for more pillows so we can build a barricade between us. You go bathe."

Taemin nodded, happy that she didn't divert her anger on him. He went into the bathroom and took off his clothes. The smell of Jooyeon's soap still lingered in the large but small bathroom.

The picture of Jooyeon only in a towel flashed in his mind.

He gulped again.

His body started to feel hot, and he felt extremely uncomfortable. Especially in his lower regions.

But remember, our Taeminnie is still a maknae. He doesn't know anything about S**.

What is e?

Some sort of military plan???

But Taemin knows it's wrong to see another woman's body unless she is his girlfriend.

"Oh no! My body is feeling this way because it's karma for looking at Jooyeon's body!" Taemin whined and ducked his head under the cold water.

When he came out a surprise awaited him. Jooyeon, instead of piling pillows for the barricade, had placed both of their enormous luggages in the middle of the bed. This left both of them only half the space of a single sized bed to sleep.

"I thought you wanted to put pillows?" Taemin asked in alarm.

"Yeah but the receptionist declined. Saying your father won't allow barricades. He would never thought I would use our luggages instead!" Jooyeon smiled happily.

Taemin gaped at her.

"But but but.." he hesitated and pointed to the small space left. "We only have like 30 centimeters to sleep on!"

Jooyeon rolled her eyes. "And it's not enough? Be satisfied with what you have man! Some people don't even have a bed!"

Jooyeon yawned tiredly and went to lay on her side.

Taemin could not do anything else but comply, sleeping on the other side of the bed. He looked over the two giant luggages and saw Jooyeon closing her eyes and snuggling to the blanket.

That was when Taemin realized he didnt have a blanket.

"Yah Choi Sulli!" Taemin crawled on top of the luggages and hovered above her, like he was king kong looking down at America.

"Why do you get all the blankets?" he whined.

Jooyeon opened her eyes annoyed. "We can't share! With the gigantic luggages in the middle, we won't get any blanket left! So as a good man, you should give it to me."

"No!" Taemin pouted and crossed his arms. "Even if it's a little cloth left, I wanna share!"

"In your dreams." Jooyeon closed her eyes and turned away.

"And now it's your nightmare!" Taemin growled and tickled her sides.

"HAHAHAHAHA! LEE TAE- HAH- MIN STO- HAH -STOP THAT!" Jooyeon laughed and screamed at the same time.

"WWWHHHAATTT?" Taemin teased.

Jooyeon grew irritated and threw a kick at Taemin's face.

"OOOFFFF!" Taemin fell..... ON HER.

Jooyeon gulped as she saw the Lee Heir's face just inches away from hers. Her eyes traced his girl like features.

*He's even prettier than a girl.* she thought.

"Yah that's cheatin-" Taemin opened his eyes and caught himself.

He was staring at a beauty close up. His stomach squirmed in an odd manner and he looked away embarrassed.

"I-I-i'll share the blanket." Jooyeon stuttered. "G-g-get of me now."

Taemin crawled away immediately and went over to his side.

"You should have shared from the beginning." Taemin rebutted and took the end of the blanket.

Both of them closed their eyes and tried hard to sleep, but dreamland seemed far far away.