ONEW??!

In love with Miss Imposter

 

Jooyeon pouted as she went down the lift.

"That stupid Lee Taemin.. I can't believe he just abandoned me AGAIN!!" she grumbled. "He is such a .. UGH! Talking about him just pollutes my mouth!"

She stormed out of the lift into the grand lobby. "So what if he leaves without me? I'll still do the sight seeing myself!"

She walked briskly and bumped into someone.

"Ah. Sorry sorry!" she bowed and walked off.

"YAH!" the person held on to her arm.

"WHAT?" she burst out.

Jooyeon's eyes widened in surprise. "CHICKEN BOY ONEW OPPA?" she gasped. "What are you doing here Onew?"

Onew chuckled. "I figured you'd need company." he smiled shyly.

"YOU ARE SO RIGHT! Do you know that your stupid maknae abandoned me here??" Jooyeon yelled.

Onew covered . "Yeah yeah I know! I heard Suzy was coming and I figured that Taemin would just forget about you."

"You are my life savior!" Jooyeon smiled, her eyes shining. "Thank god you're here!"

Onew blushed. "Hehe. It's nothing. I can get to tour Singapore too."

"COME ON THEN LET'S GO!" Jooyeon pulled Onew along.

 

"Omo Onew Oppa! It's so high up here!" Jooyeon peered out of the cabin of the Singapore Flyer. "I can see so far!"

Onew smiled goofily. *This feels like a date with my fairy girl..*

"UUUWWAAAHHH! It feels like I'm flying!" Jooyeon smiled and spread her arms wide.

Onew chuckled and went behind her and did the same. "I'm flying behind you!" he smiled.

Both of them broke into laughter.

"Omo hubby look at that young couple!" a lady nudged her husband who was admiring the view. "They are like us when we were young!"

Her husband turned round. "Yeah! Don't you miss those days hmm Honey?"

"Yeah I miss those days.." she smiled.

Both of them stared into each other's eyes and soon their mouths found each other and they kissed passionately.

Onew and Jooyeon looked away awkwardly.

"Ahem.. This ride is sure long huh?" Onew rubbed his neck.

"Yeah.. I wonder how long's left.." Jooyeon puffed her cheeks.

Onew gazed at her dreamily and his heart started racing. *She's so cute. I can't understand why Taemin would abandon her for Suzy. He's blind.*

 

ON THE OTHER CABIN OF THE SINGAPORE FLYER

"Oppa! It's really high! I'm scared!" Suzy shivered.

"Really? You should have told Taeminnie from the start!" Taemin went over to her worriedly. "This ride is half an hour! Will you be able to bear it?"

"I don't know Oppa.." Suzy whined.

"Then close your eyes and don't look okay?" Taemin pulled her in and laid her head against his chest.

Suzy bit back her smile. *It's working!*

Taemin admired the scenary as Suzy continued closing her eyes.

Suddenly, he froze.

Suzy's hands crept round his waist and began hugging him tighter.

Taemin wasn't used to such skinship. He only kissed her once on the night he told her about the marriage and it was only a bobo. It was to assure her that their relationship will not get affected.

They didn't hug or hold hands much.

YES. THE MAKNAE IS SHY.

Or maybe it's because he doesn't think of such things.

"Oppa.." Suzy called in her husky voice.

"Er yeah?" Taemin answered nervously. *What's wrong with Suzy Baby?*

"I love you." Suzy gazed at him with desire evident in her eyes.

"I love you too?" Taemin yelped.

Suzy reached up closer, closing her eyes. Her face inched nearer and nearer.

Taemin panicked and pushed her off.

"OMO SUZY BABY LOOK AT THAT EAGLE!" he shrieked.

Suzy pouted. *I will get you somehow Taemin. You'll be so obsessed with me you will never get married with that Choi Sulli. I will become the next Lee Heiress.*