Keeping it from him

In love with Miss Imposter

"O-O-Onew Oppa?" Jooyeon gasped and took a step back.

Onew paled. Was this the woman his dongsaeng had yearned to see for the past 3 years, standing in front of him right now?

"Jooyeon." Onew whispered. "Youre back."

Jooyeon nodded. "What are you doing here? I'm supposed to meet the director."

"Which is me." Onew said humbly.

Jooyeon's eyes widened. "YOU are the director mexCHEEKCAN?! wow Onew Oppa you became so capable!"

"Hehe not THAT capable compared to Taemi-" Onew caught himself.

Jooyeon flinched. *Taemin must be successful now. I wonder everyday what he is doing but I have no idea. Seeing Onew now, I really have the urge to meet him.*

"Ah hehe." Onew cleared his throat awkwardly. "And you're the artist we engaged?"

Jooyeon nodded. "Don't tell me you didn't know who you were hiring Onew Oppa!"

"Kind of?" Onew rubbed his neck embarrassed.

"You're still the same Onew Oppa." Jooyeon smiled.

"You too." Onew smiled back. "Just that you became much prettier!"

Jooyeon chuckled. "So.. Mr Lee Jinki, what orders do you have for your humble servant?"

Onew chuckled and they started the meeting.

...

"It was nice meeting you again Onew Oppa." Jooyeon smiled.

"You too." Onew said. "Are you going to meet up with the other SHINee members?"

Jooyeon shook her head frantically and waved her hands. "No! Onew Oppa please don't tell them I'm back!"

"Why?" Onew asked, puzzled.

*Because I don't think I'm ready to meet Taemin with his wife.* Jooyeon bit her lips. "Just don't tell them please Onew Oppa."

Onew nodded. *I'm not sure if Taemin is ready to meet you too.*

"Are you here yourself?" Onew asked carefully.

Jooyeon shook her head. "Aniya. I'm here with Jiyong Oppa."

Onew pursed his lips. *She's here with her boyfriend. Now I'm sure I don't want to tell Taemin.*

"I'll make a move first Onew Oppa." Jooyeon waved. "Let's meet up for coffee someday."

Onew nodded and watched her go.



"Onew Oppa!" Sulli called.

Onew stared into space, not responding.

Sulli pouted and waved her hands in front of him. "Onew OPPA!"

Onew sighed and continued blanking out.

Sulli pulled Onew's ear and yelled into it. "ONEW OPPA!!"

Onew was startled and jumped. "Yes Sulli?"

"Onew Oppa what's wrong with you? Blanking out like that." Sulli pouted.

Onew bit his lips. "Since it's you, I think I'll tell you then."

Sulli leaned forward, curious. Onew his lips nervously. "Jooyeon is back."

Sulli's eyes widened. "She's back? Does Taemin know?" she breathed.

Onew shook his head. "She told me not to tell the other SHINee members. She just came back to Korea for the mural that we hired her to draw. And she's back with Jiyong."

Sulli furrowed her eyebrows. "But are you sure you don't want to tell Taemin? I think he has a right to know."

"Didn't you hear? Jiyong is back with her!" Onew frowned. "I don't know if Taemin can handle seeing her with another guy."

Sulli pouted. *I still think Taemin Oppa has the right to know even if it hurts.*

Onew shook his head to clear his thoughts. "Anyway, why did you look for me today?"

Sulli looked away. "I came to ask you out for our first date, Onew Oppa."

Onew's mouth fell open and he gaped at her. "D-d-date???? O-o-onew Oppa?"

Sulli smiled at him, hinting a smirk. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Onew shrieked and held her hands.

"I wouldn't be so forward if I didn't like the guy, Oppa." Sulli puffed her cheeks.

"YYYEEESSSSS!" Onew punched the air. "After 3 long years of fighting, knight Onew has finally conquered Princess Sulli's heart!!"

Sulli chuckled. "Why are you the knight Oppa? I want you to be the prince.." she blushed. "So that you'll be together with me."

Onew smiled, bursting with happiness and pulled her into his arms. "I'm so happy Sulli ah."

"I'm happy too. I love you Oppa." Sulli smiled.

Onew leaned in nearer to claim her lips. But not before whispering," I love you more."