Wild Wild Wet

In love with Miss Imposter

"Omo Oppa what happened to you! Did you even get a wink of sleep last night?" Suzy asked when she and Taemin met.

Taemin rubbed his eyes tiredly. "Not really. Taeminnie couldn't really sleep.."

Yes that's right. Our maknae lost sleep.

OVER A GIRL~~~

Jooyeon only in her towel, Jooyeon staring back at him with large eyes, Jooyeon sleeping soundly.. These scenes replayed numerous times in his mind.

*That Choi Sulli is using some underhand means!! She must have used magic and caused me to lose sleep!! What an evil girl!!!*

Taemin popped another red gummy bear into his mouth.

"Oppa where are we going today? Can we go to wild wild wet please?" Suzy battled her eyelids.
 
"Wild Wild Wet? What is that?" Taemin asked, chewing on his red gummy bear.

"Its a water theme park! I want to go there OPPA~~~" Suzy tugged on Taemin's sleeves.

Taemin nodded. "Okay! It's been so long since I swam too. Let's go to wild wild wet!" Taemin smiled and led her off.

Suzy smiled inwardly. *When you see my two piece bikini Taemin, you won't be the innocent maknae you are anymore! I'll make you mine tonight!*

 

"Sulli ah! Why do you look so tired?" Onew asked worriedly.

Jooyeon yawned. "I can't adapt that's all. Where are we going today Onew Oppa?"

Onew waved a tourist guide book in front of her and smiled excitedly. "Let's go to Wild Wild Wet Sulli!"

Jooyeon chuckled at his eagerness. "Okay then Onew Oppa."

 

Both couples went to Wild Wild wet, not knowing that the other pair was also there.

"Oppa! How do I look?" Suzy asked seductively, stepping out of the changing room in a skimpy red bikini.

Taemin turned away immediately. "Omo Suzy Baby! You shouldn't wear something with so little cloth!"

"But Singapore's hot Oppa." Suzy fanned herself and bent over on purpose so that Taemin could see her cleavage.

"Don't you feel hot too Oppa?" Suzy asked.

Taemin pushed her away and grabbed the nearest T-shirt on sale and handed it to her. "Here wear this on top. I don't want you to wear so little."

Suzy's face fell. *How am I going to show off my body like that?*

"But oppa~~~" Suzy whined. Taemin didn't dare take another look at her and ran out of the shop. Suzy stomped on the ground in frustration. *What games are you playing Taemin!*

 

Onew's eyes widened and his mouth fell open when he saw Jooyeon come out of the changing room. Jooyeon wasn't wearing any of those revealing two pieces bikinis, but just a simple navy blue one piece that didn't reveal much more than anyone else.

However, it hugged her curves and enhanced her long honey legs. Jooyeon covered herself embarrasedly. "It's rather revealing isn't it Onew Oppa?"

"HELL YEAH!" Onew shrieked. "Isn't there anything with more cloth here?" he shouted to the shop keeper.

"I'm sorry sir but this is the most conservative swm suit we have here." the lady bowed.

Onew pouted and furrowed his brows. "I don't like it. It shows too much..." *Other guys will be drooling over Fairy Girl's figure.*

"It's okay Onew Oppa I'll wear a shirt to cover. See?" Jooyeon fitted herself in an cover sized tee that reached her thighs.

Onew pouted but agreed grudingly. *Her thighs are still visible!*

 

Both couples made their way to the main pool  and settled on the opposite sides of the pool.

Taemin took off his shirt and was left in his pants. Suzy her lips. *Taemin. I didn't know you had that hot body hidden beneath those clothes. I am so going to touch that body tonight.*

"Come on Suzy! Let's go swimming!" Taemin said excitedly and jumped head first into the pool.

Suzy smiled smugly and tossed the big T-shirt she was wearing away.

"Oppa!" Suzy smiled.

Taemin turned away immediately. "SUZY BABY WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING THE T-SHIRT?"

"It's hot Oppa!" Suzy pouted and swam nearer to him. "And there are many girls here that wear things like this too."

Taemin looked around.

HELL YEAH WAS SHE RIGHT.

What's wrong with people in the tropical temperate climate? Do they have to dress so skimpily?

But Suzy's bikini was the skimpiest of all.

Leaving almost nothing to imagination.

"But yours is the most revealing." Taemin pouted.

Suzy giggled. "Are you jealous Oppa? Don't worry I'll only have eyes for you!"

Suzy went over to hug Taemin. Taemin's face turned red with their bare skin contact.

He pushed her hard.

*SPLASH!!!!*

Suzy fell into the pool, destroying her beach like hairstyle and the flower she placed on her hair.

"UGH! WHY ARE YOU SO STUPI-" Suzy caught herself.

"Ahem. I meant." Suzy coughed. "This place is so nice it would be stupid not to come."

"Taemin? Suzy?"

Both of them turned round.

"Sulli? Onew?" Taemin felt a sudden uneasiness seeing his fiancee together with a topless man. "What are you doing here?"