First Connection

In love with Miss Imposter

Taemin threw a glare at Jooyeon as she continued clutching her stomach and laughing like there was no tomorrow.

"Shut up woman and just pass me a tissue!" he snarled.

Jooyeon took a deep breath and calmed herself. She found a piece of tissue and handed it to Taemin.

The Lee heir used one finger to poke at the tissue which was placed on top of the poop.

*POKE POKE POKE*

"Ahem." Jooyeon cleared . "How in the world do you think you are going to clean the poop off by poking?"

"YAH!" Taemin growled. "I'm the Lee Heir! I don't like touching poop! And it's your fault that stupid bird pooped on me!"

"It's Jiji's right to choose when to poop!" Jooyeon snapped. "You may be the Lee Heir but if I throw you on an island with no electricity or signals, I'm sure you'l die in no time."

Jooyeon snatched the tissue away from Taemin and wiped the poop off. Some of it got onto her hand and she calmly took another piece of tissue to wipe that off.

Taemin looked at her surprised. *People told me that the Choi Heiress was very spoilt since her father spoilt her. But I never expected her to just calmly wipe those poop away. Even Suzy doesn't react that calmly.*

FLASHBACK

Taemin gazed out of the car as it was raining heavily.

A couple ran past the car hand in hand in the rain, thoroughly drenched.

Man in car with heater VS. Couple in rain: super cold.

Taemin was envious. He was envious of the smiled on their faces. The pure glee of spending time with the one you love. Even if you were wet and cold, because you were with her, you were happy.

Taemin glanced at Suzy who was playing with the ipad taemin just bought her.

"Suzy Baby, you really don't wanna run in the rain together?" Taemin asked in a small voice.

Suzy looked at him as if he asked her to eat poop.

"Why would you do that Oppa?" Suzy asked. "It's cold and wet! And you don't know if there's radiation from the earthquake thingy in Japan."

"Suzy Baby the radiation thing has been controlled." Taemin added.

"Yeah yeah but if you run in the rain you'll get sick!" Suzy protested. "Why go out into the rain when you have a nice warm car."

"Right Oppa?" Suzy looked up.

"Yeah Suzy Baby." Taemin looked away.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"Erm I want to ask you something." Taemin said, breaking the deafening silence in the car.

"What?" Jooyeon snapped.

"Err. What do you think of walking in the rain?" Taemin asked, curiously.

Jooyeon looked at him as if he had gone mad.

*I knew it. All girls are like that.* Taemin scoffed.

"ARE YOU MAD?" Jooyeon shrieked. "That is the MOST UBER DUBER FUN THING TO DO EVER!"

Taemin's eyes widened.

"When I was young, me and Ji-" Jooyeon caught herself.

Taemin's ears perked up. *Ji? Was that the guy she named the bird after?*

"Erm, I ran in the rain when I was young." Jooyeon reminisced. "It was so fun! I liked jumping into the big puddles and then the water will splash at someone else! Except after that Eomma scolded me like never before."

Taemin looked up. "I thought your mother died giving birth to you?"

Jooyeon mentally slapped herself.

*Yah yah yah! Don't forget you're Choi Sulli now! Not Kwon Jooyeon! Choi Sulli Choi Sulli Choi Sulli~~~*

"Errr I called our caretaker Eomma." Jooyeon lied smoothly.

"Oh." Taemin nodded. "I really wanted to try running in the rain."

Jooyeon looked at him oddly.

*He is the Lee Heir. Before the financial crisis, he could have gotten everything in the world that he wanted. And he chose to want to run in the rain?

He is one weird guy.*

Nevertheless Jooyeon smiled. "You should try. It's really fun."

"I will." Taemin nodded. *When I manage to persuade Suzy. Which will take approximately 60 years.*

Both of them remained silent after that, recalling their conversation.

Was it the first time they could talk peacefully without any fights?

Yes.

They seemed to be friends that just talked of the little things in life.

They didnt need to be important topics. On Barack Obama, on the next Company's stocks, on the vast topic of global warming.

Just a little insignificant thing.

Running in the rain.

It made both of them connect for the first time.

Both of them didn't know it, but they liked the connection. VERY MUCH.

 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ANNOUNCEMENT!

I made a new fic!

This time starring Jaejoong of DBSK:

Seducing him in 10 steps

Check it out guys!