Night time on the Singapore Flyer

In love with Miss Imposter

"Hey! Tell me what he said!" Jooyeon pouted and pestered Taemin after they finished all the rides at universal studios.

"I told you he said Gummy bears were better than Candy floss!" Taemin lied.

"Fine if you don't want to say! I'm not interested anyway.." Jooyeon puffed her cheeks.

Taemin felt a strange feeling when she did that. Something happy, something exciting, something sweet, something indescribable.

Something like the feeling he got when he ate red gummy bears. But a hundred thousand times stronger.

He looked away quickly, confused.

"Where do you want to go now?" he asked. "The sky's getting dark."

"Let's go to the Singapore Flyer!" Jooyeon suggested.

"But I already went with Suzy." Taemin protested. Jooyeon wrinkled her nose. "I went with Onew Oppa too. But that's when it's day. I heard the view is very different at night! Let's go again!"

Taemin shook his head helplessly and went with her. He couldn't say no to her, just like how he couldn't say no to Gummy Bear.

...

"Wow the night view is sure different!" Jooyeon exclaimed and pressed her face against the glass walls of the cabin.

Taemin gazed out at the night view and nodded. "Its really different! It's pretty!"

Jooyeon nodded, her eyes shining.

Taemin found his line of vision slowly moving from the view outside to the girl beside him. Her eyes shown brighter than the brighter jewels, her smile so contagious and blindingly beautiful.

Taemin bit his lips and took out a Turquoise box.

"Hey Sulli ah," he called.

Jooyeon turned round, her eyes still shining.

"Ugh I wanted to apologized for.. You know.. Bringing Suzy with me here and leaving you alone if not for Onew Hyung..." he hesitated, his face flushing redder than his hair. "I know this won't be as good as those you already have but please accept this."

Taemin held out the box. Jooyeon stared at it, not believing what she saw. "Is this really for me?" she asked softly.

"Yeah." Taemin nodded.

"You bought it for me?" Jooyeon asked again, her smile getting bigger.

"Yeah." Taemin mumbled.

"It's really for me?" she asked again, her smile now reaching her ears.

"Yah if you don't want it I can take it back!" Taemin snapped and retracted his hand.

"I WANT IT!" Jooyeon squealed and took the box. She opened it carefully to see an intricate bracelet with a heart charm on it.

TB124.jpg  

Her face turned into one of extreme happiness, not because of the gift itself, but more because of the fact it was from HIM.

"You like it?" Taemin asked anxiously.

"I LOVE IT!" Jooyeon squealed. "Thank you so much Lee Taemin!"

Taemin rubbed his neck, embarrassed and flushed red. "Ah it's nothing."

Jooyeon carefully took the bracelet out and tried putting it on herself. After several tries, she still couldn't get it on.

Taemin looked at her amused. "Do your maids help you with things like putting on bracelets too?"

Jooyeon pouted and puffed her cheeks. "No. I don't wear such things."

Taemin stared at her weirdly.

FLASHBACK

"Hey Secretary Park have you gotten the info?" Mr lee asked urgently.

Secretary Park nodded. "Yes sir."

"Appa why am I here to listen to this nonsense?" Taemin whined.

"Because it helps when you want that Choi heiress to fall for you even more! And you have to fulfill her needs!" Mr Lee snapped. "Carry on Secretary Park."

"Firstly, Choi Sulli is a very picky eater. She doesn't want anything unless it is in a five star restaurant, served in only top class Germany made ceramic plates." Secretary Park read.

"Got that son?" Mr Lee asked.

Taemin turned away and ate a gummy bear.

"Secondly, she has no skills of self defense at all. So Mr Choi has hired a bodyguard to be around her to protect her." Secretary Park continued.

"Ah. Taemin ah, I must send you to some Taekwando classes so that you can protect her!" Mr lee talked to himself.

"Lastly, Choi Sulli likes to wear accessories very much. Especially bracelets and necklaces. She has a fine collection of over 200 pieces of bracelets at home and never fails to leave home without one." Secretary Park ended.

Taemin pouted. *Choi Sulli sounds like someone hard to please.*

END OF FLASHBACK

*I guess Secretary Park got information for the wrong Choi Sulli. The Choi Sulli I know is certainly nothing like the girl he described.* Taemin thought as he gazed at Jooyeon.

"Let me help you then." Taemin offered and took the bracelet from her hands. The moment their fingers touched, there seemed to be a spark that shot up both their bodies.

Jooyeon blinked, confused at her own feelings.

Taemin wanted to erase the awkwardness and tried to talk about something else.

"Hey Sulli ah," Taemin called. "I thought you had a 24/7 body guard? Why isn't she with you whenever I see you?"

Jooyeon gulped. *Because I'm her.*

"Appa sent her on another mission. She's still on it now." Jooyeon half lied.

Taemin nodded. "Ah I see. No wonder I never saw her."

Jooyeon the bracelet and looked out of the cabin into the night sky.

*If you had known I was actually the bodyguard, would you still have given me the bracelet?*