Chicken Boy

In love with Miss Imposter

Jooyeon stepped into the grand gates of Seoul high and took a deep breath.

*Wow there really a difference between normal schools and branded ones.

Look at the size of the carpark! It's almost like a football field!

All the students here drive here and have cars..*
Jooyeon admired their shiny posh Ferrari and Larborghini parked.

"Eonni, where's my first class?" Jooyeon asked as Sulli got her books out from her lockers.

"Hmmm let me see.." Sulli furrowed her eyebrows. "Yours is in room 5 economics! Haha I don't even need to see your timetable!"

"Woah!" Jooyeon gasped. "How did you know?"

Sulli laughed shyly. "Appa said you're in all of Taemin Oppa's classes. I memorized his timetable."

Jooyeon rolled her eyes. *That guy again.*

"Okay then, I'll get going first. Bye Eonni!" Jooyeon smiled and made her way towards room 5.

Just then, a piece of chicken wing came flying in Jooyeon's direction. Jooyeon used her ninja bodyguard skills and did a flip in the air, snatching a piece of tissue from a passing student, and caught the chicken wing safely in the tissue.

"Woah. This school even has flying chicken wings!" Jooyeon smiled amusedly.

A boy came running towards her.

"My chicken wing? Where is my chicken wing? Cheekcan cheekcan cheekcan!!" the boy scanned the floor busily.

"Is this yours?" Jooyeon smiled amusedly and handed the chicken wing to him.

The guy's eyes widened and his face broke into a big smile.

"CHEEKCAN! I'm so sorry for not saving you from horrible Diva Key!" The guy patted his chicken wing. "You're saved thanks to..."

The boy looked up and gazed at Jooyeon. His mouth fell open. His eyes were wide opened.

*Whaa Whaa whhhhaaaa??? Fairy fairy!! I'm meeting a fairy!!* he gasped.

Jooyeon smiled. "Take care of your chicken next time."

She turned to go when the guy held her back.

"WAIT!" he yelped.

Jooyeon looked back curiously.

Chicken boy took a deep breath and his lips nervously.

"I-I-I j-j-just wanna .. Wanna t-t-thank you for s-saving cheekcan..." The chicken boy stuttered nervously.

Jooyeon broke into a pleasant smile. "No problem. Hope you eat well."

Chicken boy was starstruck. Was she really a fairy? Why does a mild twitching of the mouth forming a smile make her look so gorgeous? She was the most beautiful girl chicken boy had seen in his life.

"Hi I am Lee Jinki. You can call me Onew." Chicken boy smiled crookedly.

Jooyeon's eyes widened in realization. *so he's one of the kingkas! I can't believe I didn't recognize him judging from the many days I've camped in front of the school with Sulli..*

"Nice to meet you Onew sshi. I am kw.." Jooyeon stopped herself.

*Babo! Don't forget you're now Choi Sulli!*

"I'm Choi Sulli." Jooyeon smiled and held out her hand.

Onew gaped at her hand like he had never seen one of those.

"You don't want to shake it?" Jooyeon asked puzzled.

"NO!" Onew yelped and took her hand in his.

*Her hand is so nice to hold. Even though it isn't exactly smooth and soft, but its really nice to hold on to..*

"Are you new here?" Onew asked, breaking out of his trance and reluctantly letting her hand go.

Jooyeon nodded. "I just transferred here."

"If you need any help in going around, or you don't understand your work, or you just need a tour guide, feel free to ask me for help!" Onew flustered.

"Thank you Onew sshi, but I have Ji Rin Eonni (the real Sulli) helping me. Thanks for the offer anyway." Jooyeon smiled. "I'll go off now. Nice meeting you Onew sshi."

Onew waved back in a dreamy trance.

Just then Diva Key came and woke Onew from his trance.

"Yah Hyung! Why are you stoning here?" Key asked. He spotted the chicken wing in his hyung's hands.

"You managed to catch it?" Key asked in disbelief. "And you even managed to wrap it with tissue?"

Onew shook his head. "I didn't. It was the fairy girl..."

Onew trailed off dreamily and smiled like an idiot.

Key threw his Hyung a weird look. "You are one weird person Hyung. Come on! Taemin said he has really big news for us!"

Key dragged Onew behind him and went off. Onew glanced back at the corridor.

*Fairy girl Choi Sulli.. I hope we meet again.*