Seoul High Ball

In love with Miss Imposter

"HEY HEY HEY!!!" Key swung his arms round Taemin and Jooyeon. "You know what the school just announced!!!"

"What?" both of them asked.

"IT'S THE ONCE IN A YEAR SEOUL HIGH BALL THIS SATURDAY!" Key shrieked. "This is a fashion disaster! There's only two days left!"

Jooyeon chuckled. "Oh really? I don't think I'm going."

Taemin looked at her. "WHY! It's once a year!"

Jooyeon shrugged. "I don't have a dress. And I.. I don't have experience in these types of.. formal.. stuff."

"Are you kidding me Choi Heiress?" Key asked and rolled his eyes. "If you don't have a dress I'll help you! Just go or our Taemin here will be bored to death!"

Jooyeon glanced at Taemin who gave her puppy eyes. "Please?? Go.. Come on.."

"OH alright." Jooyeon nodded.

NEON NAREUL WONHAE, NEON NEGE PPAJYO

NEON NEGE MICHYEO, HE EONAL SU EOBSEO

I'VE GOT YOU UNDER MY SKIN~~~

"Yeomseyo?" Jooyeon picked up.

"JOOYEON!"

Jooyeon paled. "Sulli Eonni?" she whispered.

"I'll go to the rooftop to pick up this call." Jooyeon told Taemin and Key and went to the rooftop.

"Who's that. Why did she look so pale?" Taemin asked curiously.

Key smacked his dongsaeng's head. "Don't be such a busybody and give your wife some personal space. TAEMIN AH you've got to help me with this fashion disaster!!!"

 

"Sulli Eonni?" Jooyeon answered.

"Jooyeon ah!" Sulli chirped. "Good news! Grandma is getting better!"

"Really?" Jooyeon croaked.

"Yeah!" Sulli exclaimed. "I'll be back in maybe three days! Too bad I can't go back for the Seoul High Ball! I heard it's going to be held on Saturday!"

"Yeah." Jooyeon answered lifelessly.

"Waah I wonder how Taemin oppa will look in a suit!" Sulli dreamed. "And another piece of good news Jooyeon ah! Appa said that the engagement party will be held on Monday!"

"M-m-monday?" Jooyeon stuttered. "S-s-so soon?"

"Yeah! I can't wait to be officially introduced to Taemin Oppa! And become his official fiancee!" Sulli squealed.

Jooyeon her lips. "Sulli Eonni ah.. lesson is starting soon.. I'll go first."

"Okay Jooyeon! See you on monday!" Sulli chirped.

Jooyeon hung up and sank to her knees. "It's going to be over soon.. being Taemin's fake fiancee.. It's going to be over soon."

Tears leaked from her eyes and she clutched her knees, sobbing quietly.

 

"Sulli ah! Why does you eyes look red and swollen?" Taemin asked worriedly.

"I... I didn't sleep well last night." Jooyeon mumbled.

"Oh." Taemin nodded. "Rest well Sulli ah. I just heard from Appa that our engagement party will be on monday. You better take care of yourself before that."

Jooyeon nodded blankly and went to her seat. Taemin went to sit beside her and threw glances at her worriedly.

Onew came just then and barked at Taemin, "YAH LEE TAEMIN GET OUT OF MY SEAT!"

"I want to sit with my wife!" Taemin whined.

"She's not your wife yet!" Onew spat.

"She's going to be! Our engagement party will be held next monday!" Taemin challenged.

Onew paled. *Next monday? That means that by then I'll stand no chance with Sulli at all..*

"You'll get to sit with her then. Let me sit with Sulli now." Onew ordered.

Taemin pouted but went back to his seat obediently.

Onew sat down and glanced at Jooyeon, occupied with her thoughts.

*Choi Sulli.. Will I be able to catch your heart within these 5 days?*