Oppa will protect you

In love with Miss Imposter

"What?" Jiyong breathed, not daring to believe his ears.

"I've fallen in love with Taemin, Oppa!" Jooyeon cried. "I don't know what to do!"

Jiyong went to sit by Jooyeon and pulled her in for a hug. "Shh. Jiyong Oppa's here. I'll protect you okay?"

"Oppa.. It hurts." Jooyeon sobbed. "Whenever I think that tomorrow Sulli and Taemin will get engaged, my heart hurts so much! And when they get married and have kids, am I supposed to stand there and smile and congratulate them? I don't think I can do that Oppa!"

Jiyong patted his sisters head. "How about that Taemin? Does he love you too?"

Jooyeon looked up and sniffed. "I don't know. He did say that he liked me yesterday. But does he like the Choi Heiress or Kwon Jooyeon? Will he still like me if he finds out that I'm not the Choi Heiress? But whatever.. His company needs help. No matter of his feelings, he will have to marry Sulli Eonni."

Jiyong's heart ached seeing his sister in such a state. After 11 years, he finally found her. But only just in time to see her go through her first heart break.

"Jooyeonnie.." Jiyong called. "Why don't Oppa take you away?"

Jooyeon looked up, confused. "Away?"

Jiyong nodded and wiped away her tears. "You'll only suffer more if you stay by Taemin's side and see him get married. Why not just leave and forget about him? That way you don't have to see him happily married to another woman."

Jooyeon hesitated. "But... I.. I don't want to leave him."

Jiyong bit his lip. "But you'll suffer more if you stay by his side as his fiancee's bodyguard. You'll be there to see everything. It will hurt a lot. Oppa doesn't want you to go through all that. Just let Oppa take you away alright?"

Jooyeon nodded. "Take me away then Oppa. Take me far away and let me forget Taemin."

Jiyong nodded and hugged her tight.



Jooyeon waited anxiously outside mr Choi's room as Jiyong and their talk inside.

*What if Mr Choi doesnt let me go?* she thought anxiously.

Just then, the door opened and mr Choi walked out. "Jooyeon ah." he called. "I'm sorry. I didn't know you fell for Taemin already."

"It's my fault for falling for him Mr Choi." Jooyeon hung her head down.

"I will let you go Jooyeon ah, although I'll miss you a lot." Mr Choi smiled. "You better not say anything about liking Taemin to Sulli okay?"

Jooyeon nodded. Jiyong went to her side and took her hand. "Jooyeonnie, prepare your stuff, Oppa will come and pick you up tomorrow morning. I'll go settle the air tickets first."

Jooyeon nodded. "Thank you Oppa. Thank you Mr Choi."

"I'll miss you Jooyeon." Mr Choi hugged her. "I'll probably be at the engagement party so I won't be able to send you off. Take care."

"Thank you for taking me in all these years Mr Choi. I'll pay back some day." Jooyeon promised.

"There's no need." Mr choi waved it off.

Jooyeon walked Jiyong to the gate and bade her brother goodbye.

"Bye Oppa. I'm so glad I found you after 11 years." Jooyeon smiled and hugged her brother.

"I'm glad too." Jiyong smiled and ruffled her hair. "I'll come at 8am tomorrow so get ready alright? Don't worry; Oppa will take care of everything."

Jooyeon nodded.

Jiyong went off and took a glance back. Jooyeon smiled and waved. Jiyong smiled back.

*I'm sorry for not being there for you for the past 11 years Jooyeonnie. Now that I found you, I'll do everything to protect you from the hurt of heart break.*

 

--------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter

 

ATTENTION!!

NEW FIC AHEAD! ^^

THIS TIME STARRING DINOHEAD JONGHYUN!!

JONGHYUN THE GENIE : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/60457/jonghyun-the--genie-jonghyun

THANKS FOR YOU SUPPORT!